More Whiners than winners here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: More Whiners than winners here!

In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here!:
    [QUOTE]BzFan4life ,  if you jump to the Bruins being c#@p with only one peroid of the game being played then you're life will be miserable 4life, everytime the Bruins are behind on the scoreboard,  right ? It takes 3 periods to win. Every team matches up differently so to downplay the Leafs is just not fair.  They beat Ottawa 5-1 ,  they beat Capitols in Washington.  When they play the Bruins they bring it up a notch taking into consideration of recent history (Kessel and Rask trades).  I'm sure their boss has come down in their lockeroom whenever they play the Bruins just to remind them (I know he did last season).  I don't think they would want to make their GM look bad and therefore showup to play the Bruins. Answer me this,  when the Bruins beat Tampa 8-1 does it mean they are far superior than the Lightening ?  On any given night any team can beat another no matter where they are in standings. Look at the Islanders ,  recent wins , The Pens, Habs, Flames and the powerhouse you called the Detroit Redwings.  Does that mean the Islanders are a better team ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I notice the flaws in their game...maybe because I take my blinders off when I watch them, I see glaring weaknesses in their game and I point them out.....sorry that you don't have the stomach for that. I'm not the only one who see's that. Teams have figured out how to play Boston.....and it is apparent team speed is how you exploit them. Not trying to be cynical.........40 years of futility will do that. However, you do bring up a valid point.....anyone can be beaten on any given night, that much is true, it's the playoffs that matter to me, and they have a rather large monkey on their back they have to dispose of. Don't get me wrong....the wins are great in the regular season, and they have lots of time to work on their issues, but, I'm in a wait and see mode. I have been a fan of this team, for 4 decades.....and seen my share of heartache , this team has most of the parts to be competitive, but IMHO is a peice or two shy of going over the top.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to More Whiners than winners here! : When the Bruins eventually win a Stanley Cup, people will complain about the parade route...
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

yup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]LOL what a bunch of crybaby sheep and pom pom wavers People are "whining" because to anyone who isn't a clear cut kool aid drinker or apologist like BsLegion is it is painfully obvious this team is not Cup calibre. The team is too inconsitent. Lacks heart and grit most nights. etc etc Fans who dont post on here 24/7 with foam fingers realize it is either one and done or out in the second round again and real fans and not Jacobs enablers SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY OR SATISFIED WITH THAT!
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

I have to say, your picture is hysterical 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here! : I notice the flaws in their game...maybe because I take my blinders off when I watch them, I see glaring weaknesses in their game and I point them out.....
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

With these glaring weaknesses that you see, they just had a wildly successful road trip.

Maybe you should evaluate your evaluation?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here! : With these glaring weaknesses that you see, they just had a wildly successful road trip. Maybe you should evaluate your evaluation?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Wow, I have to say, for someone as cynical as you are....you seem to be looking at things on the bright side lately.....your therapist is doing wonderful job!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The team has yet to reach its ultimate potential...that means the B's could be a contender come playoff time. They have goaltending, a good spread of talent on the lines, and defensemen who can block shots, and put points on the board. Overall, they have as good a chance to win the Cup as anyone out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]"More Whiners than winners here! Define "winners" ?
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    Winners.....I was wondering the the same thing myself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fine Bzfan4life you lost patience. I also have been following this team for a very long time, I'm in my 40s.  I used to think like you 15 years ago. 
    Listen, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or all the naysayers ,  I don't have special glasses (LOL) or pompoms just a Bruins PJ (joke), I keep my frustration at home when I watch the game,  not on this forum.  I shouted out many obscenities at Siedenberg in the 3rd fumbling or hesitating a puck clearance but I won't start a thread TRADE THIS GUY,  HE PLAYS LIKE C#@P etc...
    I do read your posts and so agree with much of your hockey talk.

As for winners ... I'll leave to your imagination what I meant about that.  Can't be that tough to figure out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Fine Bzfan4life you lost patience. I also have been following this team for a very long time, I'm in my 40s.  I used to think like you 15 years ago.  Listen, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or all the naysayers ,  I don't have special glasses (LOL) or pompoms just a Bruins PJ (joke), I keep my frustration at home when I watch the game,  not on this forum.  I shouted out many obscenities at Siedenberg in the 3rd fumbling or hesitating a puck clearance but I won't start a thread TRADE THIS GUY,  HE PLAYS LIKE C#@P etc... I do read your posts and so agree with much of your hockey talk. As for winners ... I'll leave to your imagination what I meant about that.  Can't be that tough to figure out.

B's Legion, this is what my imagination is telling me what you meant by winners. 

The opposite of a loser. Am I close ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here! : B's Legion, this is what my imagination is telling me what you meant by winners.  The opposite of a loser. Am I close ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Awww you ... you're going to get in trouble , again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Fine Bzfan4life you lost patience. I also have been following this team for a very long time, I'm in my 40s.  I used to think like you 15 years ago.  Listen, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or all the naysayers ,  I don't have special glasses (LOL) or pompoms just a Bruins PJ (joke), I keep my frustration at home when I watch the game,  not on this forum.  I shouted out many obscenities at Siedenberg in the 3rd fumbling or hesitating a puck clearance but I won't start a thread TRADE THIS GUY,  HE PLAYS LIKE C#@P etc... I do read your posts and so agree with much of your hockey talk. As for winners ... I'll leave to your imagination what I meant about that.  Can't be that tough to figure out.
    Bs in a a conversation you will rarely have everyone agree on the same thing,and yes, I should be a little more tolerant when I watch them. I have also stated, yes, there record indicates they are very good team, but we have to admit.....without the unbelievable goaltending of TT we aren't as good as our record indicates. Watching nearly every game this year....I see the good and bad, in their game.....the bad being the inability to smoothly come out of their own zone, turning the puck over to the opposition time and time again. this has been going on for some time. The good we made some great additions in the offseason ala Horton and Seguin, who  I see flashes of absolute brilliance from....the emergence of Brad Marchand and steady and improving play of Steve Kampfer....and of course our goaltending. All in all Im very happy they are where  they are in the standings....but those areas of concern have been a contributing factor in getting bounced out of the playoffs the last 2 years. Heres hoping the overall play of the team matches the goaltending.....we just might see great things!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Hey BS and Callo...let's be real here...there are more BLIND WORSHIPORS here than REALISTS. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

WHY IS EVERYONE TYPING IN ALL CAPS????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

beezfan, sounds like you just needed someone to talk to... see the positive instead of wallowing in negativity. this team is good and young and has a good goaltending situation...let's see what happens. this year is not last year,today is not yesterday-move on-stay positive and go b's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More Whiners than winners here! : I have to say, your picture is hysterical 
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]
    That picture made me laugh for sure....but instead of 40 minutes...it should say 20 minutes...because most nights, 20 minutes is usually all we see from this squad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]Hey BS and Callo...let's be real here...there are more BLIND WORSHIPORS here than REALISTS. 
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

What is a "worshipor"? Also I feel like it is closer to their being more realists here than pessimists.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]38 years of failure 35 being at the hands of the same ownership, more excuses then solutions! has the bruins faithful anything but opportunistic
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]
    Try that again in english.