Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

We need to make a move soon ...dont wait till its too late ...I would love to see Iginla in a Bruins jersey in time for the playoffs...no mater the cost ...we need him...

I would send Pev + Subban +a 2nd round pick

Let move !  Lets do it !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

Trade Khudo for Crosby.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Morrow to Pens, Zuccharello to NYR ..meanwhile in Boston (PC = Zzzzzzzzzzzz)

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

We need to make a move soon ...dont wait till its too late ...I would love to see Iginla in a Bruins jersey in time for the playoffs...no mater the cost ...we need him...

Let move !  Lets do it !

Subban is already better than Khudo.

You already proved your judgement about being so gung ho about Khudo.

And I would rather lose this year rather than mortgage the future.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good trades take time Stanley, be patient.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So, what does that mean for Boston? Translate that to what the Bruins can offer, and let’s just say it’s Torey Krug, a draft pick, and Rich Peverley. Do you make that trade? Yup. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2013/03/all_in_on_iginl.html#sthash.cOWoEBj9.dpuf

Just thinking that we could see Iginla in a Bruins unform shortly I get overexcited ..

Igina + the reruen of McQuaid and Kelly in time for the playoffs = our 7th Stanley Cup..no doubt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Trade Khudo for Crosby.

youre crazy !  Svedberg, a 2nd pick and Knight for Malkin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Malkin is the new Crosby for injuries. He's not worth that much! :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hey stanley. as per usual, stop being a fool. if you want iginla be patient. Flames said they're holding onto him until deadline day. do research before starting stupid threads

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

send Subban.plus a first rounder...keep Svedberg....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

send Horton plus

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

whos going to take Horton with his medical history, play of late and UFA status at end of year....not a good combination of variables for a potential acquring team....remember, Brian Burke isnt around to be "rooked" any more.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to golden9x2's comment:

whos going to take Horton with his medical history, play of late and UFA status at end of year....not a good combination of variables for a potential acquring team....remember, Brian Burke isnt around to be "rooked" any more.....

uhhhh, do you know who the GM of the flames is?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

lol...touche!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Add amother to the Pens ...Murray from San Jose....

PC .....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no rush Mr Chiarelli its just the Stanley Cup in play here....

(Dam it ! ! )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

Let move !  Lets do it !

I think this is close to the kind of deal that will get it done. I go back to the Kaberle trade which was a situtaion just like this where everyone knew that Chiarelli was targeting Kaberle. I think that deal took a top prospect (Colbourne), a first and a second. Calgary will undoubtedly bring that up with Chia so I see a top prospect + a first and second for a Iginla, and maybe a third round pick to Boston. If Calgary wants the Bruins first pick I see Chia being given the option to select a Bruins prospect from a group of Bruins prospects that Calgary identifies. If Chia is not willing to give up a 1st rounder I see Calgary getting the option of identifying any Bruin prospect they want, which very well could be Subban as Kyprusoff isn't getting any younger.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to fp4778's comment:

Let move !  Lets do it !

I think this is close to the kind of deal that will get it done. I go back to the Kaberle trade which was a situtaion just like this where everyone knew that Chiarelli was targeting Kaberle. I think that deal took a top prospect (Colbourne), a first and a second. Calgary will undoubtedly bring that up with Chia so I see a top prospect + a first and second for a Iginla, and maybe a third round pick to Boston. If Calgary wants the Bruins first pick I see Chia being given the option to select a Bruins prospect from a group of Bruins prospects that Calgary identifies. If Chia is not willing to give up a 1st rounder I see Calgary getting the option of identifying any Bruin prospect they want, which very well could be Subban as Kyprusoff isn't getting any younger.

lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Got to agree with Fluto (GNB) here...:)

Nothing TO got for Kaberle has turned into anything substantial yet.....looking like a good deal so far.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And Montreal claimed Halpern

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Rask is awesome!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

And Montreal claimed Halpern

ages ago. try to keep up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'd give them Subban, a pick and a bottom 6 roster player in a heartbeat for JI.

Re: goalies, the B's have a good starter, a good backup and 2 strong minor league prospects. Trade from your strength.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I'd give them Subban, a pick and a bottom 6 roster player in a heartbeat for JI.

Re: goalies, the B's have a good starter, a good backup and 2 strong minor league prospects. Trade from your strength.

Makes sense to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

to Peter Chiarelli and Cam Neely ...if u happen to read this post and you need help for your trade negos ..I'd be willing to go help you at NO CHARGE ....ober 50 years of experience in hockey at all levels + my passion for the game and my love of the Bruins make me the ideal candidate..

here is my email :  BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

to Peter Chiarelli and Cam Neely ...if u happen to read this post and you need help for your trade negos ..I'd be willing to go help you at NO CHARGE ....ober 50 years of experience in hockey at all levels + my passion for the game and my love of the Bruins make me the ideal candidate..

here is my email :  BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

out of curiousity, and desire for a good laugh, if you were the GM of the Bs, what would you do in the first year.