Most Teams In Division Have Improved Except For Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Most Teams In Division Have Improved Except For Bruins

In response to jmwalters' comment:

lol...looks like maybe PC should follow the same advice? Hard to argue that the Leafs have not improved....

[/QUOTE]

The Leafs have improved, but the Bruins have also, but not as dramatically.

The Sens, Jets, and nucks have not improved if you want to look for examples of that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

We lose 4 fwds and AF all to sign Rask.  We are lots better.  Please tell me more.   

Rask is not signed yet. PC gave away 4 forwards and a top 4 Dman for nothing as of yet.....maybe Ryder.

Trade Seguin to sign Ryder? Hmmm......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Leafs much much better.  Bruins worse.  

Hard to argue otherwise at the moment.....

[/QUOTE]

You use paper to wipe between your butt cheeks! 

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  Bolland two time champ who ended our chances.  great 3rd line center for them.  Add clarkson who plays full out and gives them grit, keep bozak, rid grob, add potential #1 goalie.  

We lose 4 fwds and AF all to sign Rask.  We are lots better.  Please tell me more.   

[/QUOTE]

Voice of reason on here,not many of use left.

[/QUOTE]

fletch and book get this award.  Dez gets it for sarcasm voice of reason and nas gets it as the a -hole voice of reason.  I love em all.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

lol...looks like maybe PC should follow the same advice? Hard to argue that the Leafs have not improved....

[/QUOTE]

You can't say that without games being played. Pitts supposedly improved for their championship run this yr too. The B's still have 14 guys on their roster that won a cup & went to the finals 2wks ago. They lost 5 players where NONE of them scored a goal in the finals. The Leafs gained one guy who scored a goal in the play-offs this past season, but yea they certainly improved dramatically & over paid in the process! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

We lost 4 forwards? Horton, Jagr... that's 2?

Seguin peverly.  Thats 4.  4 fwds.  Ah ah ah.  Little seasame street for u. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

You are correct but I gota believe PC has some trade in the works or a fa he can't just stay pat with this roster and go into next season and think the bruins are gona compete for a cup. Becuase of the additions and substractions so far competing for a playoff spot not a cup would appear to be more realistic expectations if they don't do any more moves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They lost 5 players where NONE of them scored a goal in the finals. The Leafs gained one guy who scored a goal in the play-offs this past season, but yea they certainly improved dramatically & over paid in the process! 

Fair point Nite.

May I just say that they lost 5 players who did not score in the SCF for 1 player who did not even make it to the playoffs......

I am no Bud fan (in fact, I hate them) but I do acknowledge that they made some moves that made them a better team....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Mr. Count, do you really count Peverley as a loss? And we got Eriksson. So by math of players that matter we are down just Horton and Jagr. 2 forwards ah ah ah. It must have taken the poor count hours to get to 100 :(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't say that without games being played. Pitts supposedly improved for their championship run this yr too. The B's still have 14 guys on their roster that won a cup & went to the finals 2wks ago. They lost 5 players where NONE of them scored a goal in the finals. The Leafs gained one guy who scored a goal in the play-offs this past season, but yea they certainly improved dramatically & over paid in the process! 

[/QUOTE]

Clarkson played a huge role for the devils going the previous year, Every team wanted him.  Bolland proven playoff guy.  Pretty sure thats more then on paper.  Resigning bozak at a team discount.  Adding potential number one goalie to battle with reimer.  Two goalies that likely will make less then rask.  They get rid of grabovski and replace with bolland.  Huge win.  

Horton. 1st line rw.  Seguin 2nd line rw all year.  Jagr 2nd line rw.  Peverly 3rd line rw.  3 guys from the cup team.  AF who is being replaced by a rookie.  

do you really believe the leafs got worse.  I love what they did.  Id love to have added bolland and clarkson.  They also have the clown line back.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

They lost 5 players where NONE of them scored a goal in the finals. The Leafs gained one guy who scored a goal in the play-offs this past season, but yea they certainly improved dramatically & over paid in the process! 

Fair point Nite.

May I just say that they lost 5 players who did not score in the SCF for 1 player who did not even make it to the playoffs......

I am no Bud fan (in fact, I hate them) but I do acknowledge that they made some moves that made them a better team....

[/QUOTE]

On paper they improved absolutely. On paper the B's still have a bonafide team & just proved they can still compete for a cup. The Duds...I mean Buds haven't proved nothing accept that they're willing to TRY to improve. This Leafs team doesn't scare me one bit with their lineup yet. If they play against the B's & start demolishing them? Then I'll change my tune.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rask is not signed yet. PC gave away 4 forwards and a top 4 Dman for nothing as of yet.....maybe Ryder.

Trade Seguin to sign Ryder? Hmmm......[/QUOTE]

Horton and Ference were traded ? when did that happen ?

PC should have paid those prices ?

Eriksson's the reason Dallas didn't make it to the playoffs ?

Chiarelli can't trade for the player(s) he wants ?

Where are you watching the start of the season tomorrow ?

You are losing it man. Get a grip

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hard to argue otherwise at the moment.....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  Bolland two time champ who ended our chances.  great 3rd line center for them.  Add clarkson who plays full out and gives them grit, keep bozak, rid grob, add potential #1 goalie.  

[/QUOTE]

I was getting worried, there were 2 or three consecutive posts without a "I hate Rask, he's killing us" sentiment.

Pretty sure the Bs didnt lose Horton to sign Rask. Its clear he wanted the vacation wonderland that is Columbus, without all that inconvenient May and June unpaid hockey.  The B's didnt lose a bidding war.

But, Leafs much better, Detroit even better, Habs better, Pitt better with Scuderi on D, Philly better.  Its not unreasonable to say the Bs are sliding down the rankings in a hurry as of today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clarkson played a huge role for the devils going the previous year, Every team wanted him.  Bolland proven playoff guy.  Pretty sure thats more then on paper.  Resigning bozak at a team discount.  Adding potential number one goalie to battle with reimer.  Two goalies that likely will make less then rask.  They get rid of grabovski and replace with bolland.  Huge win.  

Horton. 1st line rw.  Seguin 2nd line rw all year.  Jagr 2nd line rw.  Peverly 3rd line rw.  3 guys from the cup team.  AF who is being replaced by a rookie.  

do you really believe the leafs got worse.  I love what they did.  Id love to have added bolland and clarkson.  They also have the clown line back.  

[/QUOTE]

Bobby Orr, Espo & Neely performed well in the play-offs in previous yrs too. As I said the Leafs got ONE guy who scored a goal in the play-offs recently. IF the Leafs added the hi-lighted names above? Then I'd be worried. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Mr. Count, do you really count Peverley as a loss? And we got Eriksson. So by math of players that matter we are down just Horton and Jagr. 2 forwards ah ah ah. It must have taken the poor count hours to get to 100 :(

[/QUOTE]

He still has to be replaced.  

Peverly who i wanted gone for cap space is gonna be replaced by an unproven soder.  Upgrade only by cap hit.  Im willing to do this trade.   

lou in horton out.  Lou has been consistant on a non playoff team.  Same could be said of horton so wait and see.

Jagr?  Who taking his spot.  

Seguin?  Whos replacing his skill speed and bar hoping ability?  

Time will tell.  If ryder and iggy are the bodies are we better or older and slower. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rask

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bobby Orr, Espo & Neely performed well in the play-offs in previous yrs too. As I said the Leafs got ONE guy who scored a goal in the play-offs recently. IF the Leafs added the hi-lighted names above? Then I'd be worried. 

[/QUOTE]

Id rather clarkson over horton.  Id rather bolland over peverly.  they kept bozak.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

Why is P.C. so silent? Habs, Wings, Leafs have all made noticeable improvements. Im not expecting anything drastic. With the way the players are being signed, the best I am expecting is a low end player like Ryder. Hoping for Iggy but probably won't happen.

jBSF stop crying. You'll love what happened later in the year.

Wasn't the big deal yesterday big enough for you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

@DarrenDreger: I'm told the Bruins are also talking to Jarome Iginla. Good scoop. Can't make this stuff up.#TSN

If this deal happens and I was Jay Feaster, well suffice it to say Iggy would be off my Christmas card list to say the least. Talk about being screwed over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Horton and Ference were traded ? when did that happen ?

PC should have paid those prices ?

Eriksson's the reason Dallas didn't make it to the playoffs ?

Chiarelli can't trade for the player(s) he wants ?

Where are you watching the start of the season tomorrow ?

You are losing it man. Get a grip

Maybe its the hangover speaking.....hah!

Just commenting on how things are right now. There is no denying that the Bruins lost 4 forwards and a Dman and the only tangible return thus far is Eriksson. No, the team is not better as of right now than it was just a few weeks ago in the SCF.

Yes, the season does not start for a nother couple of months, fair enough. There is plenty of time for sure. That said, I was told countless times yesterday that PC had a master plan when he dealt Seguin that would become apparent today......still waiting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[/QUOTE]

Id rather clarkson over horton.  Id rather bolland over peverly.  they kept bozak.  

[/QUOTE]

Why would you rather have Bolland? He was brutal this year out here in Canucklehead land.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

But, Leafs much better, Detroit even better, Habs better, Pitt better with Scuderi on D, Philly better.  Its not unreasonable to say the Bs are sliding down the rankings in a hurry as of today.[/QUOTE]

Scuderi and Letang takes the Penguins from being swept by the Bruins to being better LoL

Philly loses Briere, sign Emery and they are better LoL

Detroit overpays Alfresson, lose Filppula, probably losing Cleary, way overpay Weiss and now they are better than the Bruins shocker LoL

Rich man, very rich! Laughing!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think Peverley is replaced by promoting one of our prospects or Soderberg. I like the idea of Soderberg,Kelly, and a new guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Latest rumour Bruins sighn Jagr 7 yrs 41 mil,you never no today.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

And now Ottawa gets better, way better, with Bobby Ryan.

No playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

And now Ottawa gets better, way better, with Bobby Ryan.

No playoffs.

Oh would you just chill out - it's the freaking 5th of July!