Most Wanted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Most Wanted

A list of players I'd like to see get what they have coming to them this year

Alex Burrows
    Max Lapierre
    Steve Downie
    Ryan White
    Claude Giroux
    Matt Hunwick
    Aaron Rome

The Eternal Scum - Matt Cooke

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Most Wanted

A whole lot of Canucks on that list LOL
    Before any of you add Subban to this list the Habs there will always be a few and if Yemelin makes their team I'll be proactive and add him in the list before you all seen this guy play.  He's compared to Kasparatis and from what I've seen his hits are borderline dirty.
    I heard in practice he even took out Pacioretty . 
    Practice ? Who needs practice ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I didn't think Hunwicks hit on Savard was dirty but I will add Engelland to the list his hit from behind was as dirty as they come. Of course there has top be some Flyers on that list. Nothing would make me happier to see a good clean open ice hit on Barbara "Hartnell" Striesand or new Flyer Talbot!

Myers cheapshot on Wheeler two years ago in the playoffs still ticks me off that would be a good assignment for the pest Marchand, Kaleta is another.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Most Wanted:
    [QUOTE]A list of players I'd like to see get what they have coming to them this year Alex Burrows Max Lapierre Steve Downie Ryan White Claude Giroux Matt Hunwick Aaron Rome The Eternal Scum - Matt Cooke
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Remove Hunwick from the list. From a tactical standpoint, place Giroux on top.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Matt Hunwick? Why? For a light, non-malicious hit that caught Savard the wrong way?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Here's why I hated the Hunwick hit on Savard - It's not that it was "a dirty hit", although it was borderline.

Hunwick doesn't finish that check on just anybody - oh, it's just Marc Savard - no problem. He knew who it was, and decided now was a good time to put a shoulder into someones head along the glass. If it's Lucic or Horton, there's no way he takes the opportunity - he'd do his usual fly-by, just like I watched him do countless times while he was here. If he had any guts he's still be in Boston - he doesn't, and that's why he's gone.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Most Wanted:
    [QUOTE]Here's why I hated the Hunwick hit on Savard - It's not that it was "a dirty hit", although it was borderline. Hunwick doesn't finish that check on just anybody - oh, it's just Marc Savard - no problem. He knew who it was, and decided now was a good time to put a shoulder into someones head along the glass. If it's Lucic or Horton, there's no way he takes the ooprtunity - he'd do his usual fly-by, just like I watched him do countless times while he was here. If he had any guts he's still be in Boston - he doesn't, and that's why he's gone.  

Good point.  He was soft in Boston.  
    I only watched the 1st period of that game ,  maybe he played with an edge that whole game before hitting Savard ?  The same way any ex-player of a given team would play ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hunwick and Giroux stick out in that crowd.  Kaleta fits right in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Matt Cooke, followed by Matt Cooke, and then another crushing blow to Matt Cooke would be nice.

Seriously, I'd rather see him pummeled severely and let everyone else on the original list literally skate away unscathed.

But if I HAD to choose others:

Lapierre
    Burrows
    Avery
    Giroux (the more times i see that replay of the hit on Bergeron the more it looks as egregious--if not moreso--than Rome's hit on Horton)
    Rome

Hunwick does not make my list--his hit on Savard only reinfiorces my hatred for Cooke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

TTBI...i'm with you brother. the hit by giroux on bergy, when down 3-0 in the series and preparing for a golf-filled summer, really rubbed mr the wrong way. i hope it did the same to thornton, lucic, and mcquaid come oct. 6. i can't for the life of me understand why players show so little respect to one of the leagues true "good guys".  bergy has been nothing but classy his entire young career. we all know what happened with "the bite" and "the taunt"- they should pay for their indiscretions also. if these things happened to marchand say, i wouldn't be happy, but atleast you could say, "he probally had it coming". but patrice bergeron? really? he's the freakin' mother theresa of the nhl. i hope it is addressed on opening night, at home, to the delight of bruins fans everywhere! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like the way SanDog thinks.  I'd like nothing more than for someone to beat the bag out of Scott Hartnell.  And how dare you leave Steve Ott off the list??

Kaleta for sure.  Pronger, Subban, Kostitsyn, Cammalleri, Komisarek...

So much hate.

Why is Matt Hunwick on there again?  Don't say the Savard hit...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I like the way SanDog thinks.  I'd like nothing more than for someone to beat the bag out of Scott Hartnell.  And how dare you leave Steve Ott off the list?? Kaleta for sure.  Pronger, Subban, Kostitsyn, Cammalleri, Komisarek... So much hate. Why is Matt Hunwick on there again?  Don't say the Savard hit...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

We can pretty much start the list with the entire Montreal Canadiens team, followed by all the Vancouver Canucks, then Matt Cooke..... after that, I don't really care!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't see how you can have hunwick on there at all. I hate everyhting about Hartnell. Komiserek is a non-factor, he almost looks scared when he faces the B's these days, thats good enough for me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Rome?  Really?  I didn't see maliciousness in his hit on Horton.  Poor timing/decision-making, yes;  but Rome doesn't belong in the same category as Avery.

Also, an interesting point in today's Vancouver Sun:  apparently Boychuk communicated with Mason Raymond over the summer to see how he was doing, and to say that he didn't mean to injure him.... by text message. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Boy the big bad bruins have some big bad p ussys for fans.  Think other teams havent added Marchand Lucic Chara Ference Horton to their same list.  Oh wait.  All these guys are super clean hockey players. 
    No issue with 3/4's of that list.  Cooke and Lapierre.  The rest I would take on this team in a minute

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Everytime I think of what Cooke did I think of Keith dropping him and it makes me feel a little better.

Giroux's hit was dirty. I don't think one instance makes him Public Enemy Number 1.

I'd put Avery, Ott, Cooke, and Lapierre on a list.

And yes I'd probably put Subban on there too just because he's good and he's a pest like Marchand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Avery/Lapierre/Cooke as guys I would never want on the B's.  Ask me if I want Subban and I would say in a heart beat. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I never said I wouldn't take him... He just aggravates me as a Canadien. Thats why I'd take him.

Gotta include Ott in the list of players you'd never take.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I wouldn't worry too much about Hunwick. Not a malicious hit on Savard. Besides, there"s a good chance he doesn't make the Avalanche. I don't know where he fits on there depth chart but he hasn't performed that well since he's been there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Avery/Lapierre/Cooke as guys I would never want on the B's.  Ask me if I want Subban and I would say in a heart beat. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Shupe I think you might be missing the point of the exercise.  At least for me, this is not so much a list of bad people, that I hate, and would never want on my team.  It's just a list of guys that I would love to see leveled by someone in a Bruins jersey.  You wouldn't like to see Burrows get decked by Bergeron? Subban? Hartnell? Cammalleri?

It doesn't mean they aren't good players.  I even enjoy watching Marchand get thumped because he can be such a punk, and I still love what he does for the Bruins.

I don't care much about Rome.  The hit was late and illegal, but he got punished and he isn't like Burrows or Lapierre in terms of conduct.  Comparing Boychuk's hit to Rome's hit is stupid though, since one was not even a penalty.

Screw it, add Raffi Torres and Robyn Regehr to my list...they're both bums... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't worry too much about Hunwick. Not a malicious hit on Savard. Besides, there"s a good chance he doesn't make the Avalanche. I don't know where he fits on there depth chart but he hasn't performed that well since he's been there.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

He's been terrible.  If Stefan Elliot, Tyson Barrie, or Duncan Siemans are ready to make the roster, I think it is bye bye for Hunwick.  They have a logjam of mediocre talent at D. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Chris Nilan for knocking Nifty's teeth out.

Oh, yeah. In the present day I'll take Cooke and LaPierre taking a pounding any day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Rome?  Really?  I didn't see maliciousness in his hit on Horton.  Poor timing/decision-making, yes;  but Rome doesn't belong in the same category as Avery.  
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Yeah really, Rome. A very late inentional blindside leave-your-feet high hit to the head is worse than any of the Pee wee chirping Avery has ever done. Especially from a gutless nobody.  Ott is far worse than Avery.

I like the whole list other than Hunwick, that's just a weak analysis. Paille and Marchand's high hits were far worse than Hunwick's. Thats like the Canucks fans crying about Rome and Boychuck. Look past the jersey color.

I have to add Mike Rubiero to that list.  He's still a smarmy cheapshot Hab at heart.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Rome?  Really?  I didn't see maliciousness in his hit on Horton.  Poor timing/decision-making, yes;  but Rome doesn't belong in the same category as Avery. Also, an interesting point in today's Vancouver Sun:  apparently Boychuk communicated with Mason Raymond over the summer to see how he was doing, and to say that he didn't mean to injure him.... by text message. 
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    Rome has as many suspensions for bad hits as Avery. Why again does he not belong in the same category? I'm confused.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Here's why I hated the Hunwick hit on Savard - It's not that it was "a dirty hit", although it was borderline. Hunwick doesn't finish that check on just anybody - oh, it's just Marc Savard - no problem. He knew who it was, and decided now was a good time to put a shoulder into someones head along the glass. If it's Lucic or Horton, there's no way he takes the opportunity - he'd do his usual fly-by, just like I watched him do countless times while he was here. If he had any guts he's still be in Boston - he doesn't, and that's why he's gone.  
    Not sure I agree with your assessment. Call Hunwick lots of things but gutless shouldn't be one of them. Here's his fight with Evander Kane(he who KO'ed Matt Cooke).
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/99385