1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli more than ever you need an assistant

Good news 2 new fans admitted to my best friends list : bruinsfan084evr and kitchener

welcome aboard guys and Merry Christmas !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

another promise ...if i get the job I promise that you will never see Shawn Thornton with the BRUINS again....I will rebuy his contract , have a departure ceremony in the dressing room ...and wish him all the best  and thank him for what he has done with the BRUINS. That would be my condition number one to accept the job....Enough is enough ....this is getting bad we are the running gag of the NHL for having such a player on our roster.....if we reaaly want a goon lets get a stronger and younger one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

another promise ...if i get the job I promise that you will never see Shawn Thornton with the BRUINS again....I will rebuy his contract , have a departure ceremony in the dressing room ...and wish him all the best  and thank him for what he has done with the BRUINS. That would be my condition number one to accept the job....Enough is enough ....this is getting bad we are the running gag of the NHL for having such a player on our roster.....if we reaaly want a goon lets get a stronger and younger one.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know Stan, what about George Parros?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Good news 2 new fans admitted to my best friends list : bruinsfan084evr and kitchener

[/QUOTE]

Ha.  I don't care about the best friends list, but if you're keeping lists could you take me off the other one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know Stan, what about George Parros?

[/QUOTE]

Parros out for the season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha.  I don't care about the best friends list, but if you're keeping lists could you take me off the other one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

[/QUOTE]

I have no "people to kill list" ...I love everyone that support the BRUINS ....even the ones that badmouth me ....but there is a black list coming out January the 2nd 2014 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BadHab more than ever needs Stanley to shut thefuckup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BadHab more than ever needs Stanley to shut thefuckup.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats !  Badhab you just made the blacklist ..sorry about that but I have no choice

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

"Thou has not seen nothing yet" Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quixote)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I believe Marco is probably pretty successful in business.

I would gladly give him money to go away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley, you're a loveable guy!!

[/QUOTE]

thanks neely I wish you were the real Neely

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

I believe Marco is probably pretty successful in business.

I would gladly give him money to go away.

[/QUOTE]

stanjon/marco/neely66 couldn't beat my 5 year old in a spelling contest.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I haven't been on here in a very long time.  Now I remember why I left.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I bet the longest "buy me this" crying fit your 5 year old had lasted hours at most, Marco has been having a crying fit since the 4th of July.

The team has been winning games with half an AHL line up, but a couple of clowns are insisting that they could do better as GM.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I bet the longest "buy me this" crying fit your 5 year old had lasted hours at most, Marco has been having a crying fit since the 4th of July.

The team has been winning games with half an AHL line up, but a couple of clowns are insisting that they could do better as GM.

[/QUOTE]

Told u don't care  about pres trophy- concerned about offence heading Into playoffs-sod will have to make an impact cuz loui will not and smith willhave to produce- btw who scored when we got eliminated by wash in first rd two years ago

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Koko the gorilla has less spelling mistakes than you do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stanley, you're a loveable guy!!

[/QUOTE]

thanks neely I wish you were the real Neely

[/QUOTE]

Hey which nhl gm is that on the picture?

[/QUOTE]

That is me ...asistant to PC for now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Here is my email : bostonbruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com 

do not hesitate to get in touch with me I could be in posistion as early as this week ...just have to give my actual employer 1 week notice, I can assure you that together we can manage this team with all the injuries and lead it to another Stanley Cup , nothing less would be acceptable for me . 

Truly yours,  

It's a beautiful life!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Told u don't care  about pres trophy- concerned about offence heading Into playoffs-sod will have to make an impact cuz loui will not and smith willhave to produce- btw who scored when we got eliminated by wash in first rd two years ago

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Koko the gorilla has less spelling mistakes than you do.

[/QUOTE]

Only because I saw Marco's reply in this last post

and what I have to say is...

OMG OMG OMG

I didn't realize that Seguin had 2 goals and 1 assist in the Washington series!

OMG, I had him all wrong!  2 goals and 1 assist in 7 games!  That must be an NHL record!  How did we ever trade that player?  Oh the humanity!

And in the cup year he had 3 goals in one game and he did singlehandedly win that game practically, I'll give him that.  The rest of that playoffs?  NOTHING.

Of course this is only the 4000th time I've spelled it out and Marco keeps ignoring it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is my email : bostonbruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com 

do not hesitate to get in touch with me I could be in posistion as early as this week ...just have to give my actual employer 1 week notice, I can assure you that together we can manage this team with all the injuries and lead it to another Stanley Cup , nothing less would be acceptable for me . 

Truly yours,  

[/QUOTE]

It's a beutiful life!

[/QUOTE]

And the other nutcase still keeps posting away.

Where can I apply for the job of King of Belgium?  Same chance Stanley has of gettig his dream job.