1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Mr Chiarelli more than ever you need an assistant

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes sir Stanley! !

Do you think you can take some of my requests? 

[/QUOTE]

Mr neely , you desserve all my respect because YOU are a respectful person ...some in here have no clue of what respect means it is sad....anytime Mr neely I will take your requests ...and when I will be in the BRUINS front office some fans in here will regret some of their comments....badhab has a real good chance of being no1 on the upcoming black list ...shame on him 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG stan please stop the dreaming and the fantisisng. Heres a short story for you.

I was everything in hockey after my failed attempts to ever play JR hockey, i just didnt have it. I went on to be referee in cheif, head of rules and disipline in the upper canada minor hockey association and coached hockey for, all this in a span of 20 years. It was a good success for me. I took a fair amount of time to scout hockey games from Midget A to AAA to Jr on my own, in fact I had a couple of sit downs with Brian Kilrea where in fact he did draft one player i gave him a heads u to but in the end, the kid failed to stick with the team. I have watched players like look here http://www.leoboivinshowcase.ca/index.php?pg=nhlplayers that played in our local year end tournament, I sent letters to harry sinden about some players and not as as much got a reply, i never asked for anything, it became my hobby to just scout out players. My point is I gave up thinking i had the talent to scout for the nhl when in fact my other successess in the hockey world were just that, at the minor league level and Im happy with my contribution to kids in hockey. Leave the big stuff for the big guys.

[/QUOTE]

Wally u gave up on yourself too early, if u have done what u said.  The sindens burkes torts etc. are prima donnas, that suffer others only thru their own arrogance, this does not make them smarter, just full of shiite.  They r human or at least almost human, just above poor old Stanley intelligence and they made it.  In hockey no opinion can b wrong unless tested, the variables are just too many to dispute, but once again Stanley pushes this to the limit every time he opens his laptop as does cj when he tickers.

GOAT!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to KMCI's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG stan please stop the dreaming and the fantisisng. Heres a short story for you.

I was everything in hockey after my failed attempts to ever play JR hockey, i just didnt have it. I went on to be referee in cheif, head of rules and disipline in the upper canada minor hockey association and coached hockey for, all this in a span of 20 years. It was a good success for me. I took a fair amount of time to scout hockey games from Midget A to AAA to Jr on my own, in fact I had a couple of sit downs with Brian Kilrea where in fact he did draft one player i gave him a heads u to but in the end, the kid failed to stick with the team. I have watched players like look here http://www.leoboivinshowcase.ca/index.php?pg=nhlplayers that played in our local year end tournament, I sent letters to harry sinden about some players and not as as much got a reply, i never asked for anything, it became my hobby to just scout out players. My point is I gave up thinking i had the talent to scout for the nhl when in fact my other successess in the hockey world were just that, at the minor league level and Im happy with my contribution to kids in hockey. Leave the big stuff for the big guys.

[/QUOTE]

Wally u gave up on yourself too early, if u have done what u said.  The sindens burkes torts etc. are prima donnas, that suffer others only thru their own arrogance, this does not make them smarter, just full of shiite.  They r human or at least almost human, just above poor old Stanley intelligence and they made it.  In hockey no opinion can b wrong unless tested, the variables are just too many to dispute, but once again Stanley pushes this to the limit every time he opens his laptop as does cj when he tickers.

GOAT!!!

[/QUOTE]

KMCI congrats my friend you also just made it .....

I thank you for your good loveky words and I hope you spend a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year with your loved ones ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

well, I  suppose they or  she  or  he could get a room, or even their own chat room

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Peter Chiarelli, Cam Neely and I would make such a great trio .....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Time to go .  Leave this board in the able hands of all day man (thought he had a real job) and his protege all day boy ( or girl, thought he had a job too)  Maybe they do have jobs and just steal time fom their employers. Assisstants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mikzor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Told u don't care  about pres trophy- concerned about offence heading Into playoffs-sod will have to make an impact cuz loui will not and smith willhave to produce- btw who scored when we got eliminated by wash in first rd two years ago

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Koko the gorilla has less spelling mistakes than you do.

[/QUOTE]

Only because I saw Marco's reply in this last post

and what I have to say is...

OMG OMG OMG

I didn't realize that Seguin had 2 goals and 1 assist in the Washington series!

OMG, I had him all wrong!  2 goals and 1 assist in 7 games!  That must be an NHL record!  How did we ever trade that player?  Oh the humanity!

And in the cup year he had 3 goals in one game and he did singlehandedly win that game practically, I'll give him that.  The rest of that playoffs?  NOTHING.

Of course this is only the 4000th time I've spelled it out and Marco keeps ignoring it.

[/QUOTE]

Omg omg omg  during cup year I hardly ever saw him in the ice

Seguin is no thornton seguin can score jt is a playmaker not a gamebreaker - one bad playoffs and he's banished a la hitler

Who else scored 2 In that series

And omg omg omg -  

I said it before I'll say it again better hope  sod mskes impact in playoffs and smith produces or the bruins will be a very frustrating team to watch offensively come playoffs of course with the current roster

[/QUOTE]

Your precious Seguin was just as frustrating.

In that series v. Washington.

Seguin has 2 goals and 1 assist - 3 pts

Peverly scored 3 and 2 assists - 5 pts

Ference had a goals and 3 assists - 4 pts

Lucic 3 assists - 3 pts

a goal and 2 assists - 3pts

Krecji

Boychuk

Chara

Rolston

Kelly

7 other Bruins with as many points, 2 players with more points.

AGAIN I point this out to you.  

It was NOT just ONE bad playoff, as a matter of fact he had ONE good playoff game in his whole NHL career.

How many more times before you admit it?  How many?

Same arguments and same facts with both Kessel and Seguin and you will never admit it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Typical.  No response.  In 20 minutes or 1 day it will be the exact same nonsense all over again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

assisstant bagger mid day shift

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Typical.  No response.  In 20 minutes or 1 day it will be the exact same nonsense all over again.

[/QUOTE]

Bhab I do need to work - just got a small contract 

Anyhow- never even thought pev scored more then seg that's  impressive

Seg first playoffs as I said hardly played so cant b used

Now  be consistent this year In the playoffs when you will witness player (s) Who don't do much- u will be demanding them gone or are u going to use the back check excuse or how great his timely hits wre  or how his screening was so perfect 

Btw - make no mistake not same argument kessel is a playoff king 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe a playoff Burger King but thats about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Now  be consistent this year In the playoffs when you will witness player (s) Who don't do much- u will be demanding them gone or are u going to use the back check excuse or how great his timely hits wre  or how his screening was so perfect 

[/QUOTE]

Yah, a playoff king?  In the playoffs last year JVR had 7 pts, Kessel 6.  Franson also had 6 pts.  Recchi's comments about Kessel.  Chara threatening to pound him in practice.  Of course you ignore all that.  I've only mentioned it a few thousand times.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yah, a playoff king?  In the playoffs last year JVR had 7 pts, Kessel 6.  Franson also had 6 pts.  Recchi's comments about Kessel.  Chara threatening to pound him in practice.  Of course you ignore all that.  I've only mentioned it a few thousand times.

[/QUOTE]

You know I don't follow basketball very much in fact I despise nba players but there was a  kid who most

Nba people I.e coaches commentators etc ssid he was a unique tslent but didn't have it to be a winner

His name- lebron james

[/QUOTE]

And his name is Phil Kessel.  Don't change the subject.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Did u watch the series last year he was brilliant ? You missed a good series.  

U didn't comment on next player not to perform in playoffs- ur reaction

[/QUOTE]

Thats just a bit over the top.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Wow, I am psychic - I instinctively knew this (sham of a) thread could have only been created by Stanley...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This has been your best post to date.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mr Chiarelli as you can see on the attached pic , I am already working hard ...toward NHL players

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OVI saying to himself : If ever this guy becomes the BRUINS GM I would love to wear the BRUINS jersey......