MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line....

... they couldn't have done it without them also.  Yes, Thomas, Marchand, the best shut down pair Chara and Seidenberg, Bergeron and the list goes on....
    Oh yes HORTON... if he didn't score those OT winners and the game winner in game7 against Tampa the Bruins might not win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line....

BsL,

I will eat some crow.  Thorton played very well.  Played his role great.  Paille and Campy also played a heck of a series.  Thorton did a great job!  And you likely will never hear me say that again.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

junior,

we had some good back in forth in fun.  Thorts played very well and his role to perfection.  Looking fwd to more of your stuff next year.  cheers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Its a beautiful thing when a championship brings EVERYONE together...If anything, at least for the time being...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I'm adding a comment that I'm sure will be lost in the onrush of cybermass but ... wow that was fun! Hope all of my fellow Bruins fans can enjoy it. Vancouver, on the other hand, should be ashamed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line....:
    [QUOTE]BsL, I will eat some crow.  Thorton played very well.  Played his role great.  Paille and Campy also played a heck of a series.  Thorton did a great job!  And you likely will never hear me say that again.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Paille, Campbell, Seguin, Marchand and Kelly nullified the Canucks speed.   Thorton was great banging away and letting that greasy punk, Torres, know he had his number.  Ryder played solid and continued sniping away.  All 4 lines kept the heat on and Bergeron was amazing.  O course, Thomas was at his best.  I can't single out anyone  because this was a total team effort.  Bruins went in there not worrying about penalties and played their bump and grind style to the max. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

both on ignore.

dont really miss their stink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BsL, I will eat some crow.  Thorton played very well.  Played his role great.  Paille and Campy also played a heck of a series.  Thorton did a great job!  And you likely will never hear me say that again.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I also was on him a little. He was an inspiration for this team come game3.

Things  happen that not even the most intelligent of hockey fans can ever explain this rationally. You just can't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Played awsome the whole playoff run.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line.... : Not looking forward to NAS or Shupe, both of you are Know-it-alls when in fact you know nothing about the game of hockey. You both are rude, and ignorant to most if not all of the posters here.  Most if not all of your posts were dead wrong, and I won't miss either of them, nor will I welcome them to next years board. GO BRUINS!   
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

if you think shupe and NAS don't know hockey, you are the perfect bandwagoner (if that's even a word).  anyways, enjoy. GO BRUINS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The 4th line was amazing tonight.  Great game by Paille.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Shupe and NAS, I love you two... yuck. But it's true!!! Wooo!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line.... : Not looking forward to NAS or Shupe, both of you are Know-it-alls when in fact you know nothing about the game of hockey. You both are rude, and ignorant to most if not all of the posters here.  Most if not all of your posts were dead wrong, and I won't miss either of them, nor will I welcome them to next years board. GO BRUINS!   

ahh come on bro.  No need for this tonight.  This is just board, not real. They can say what they want when they want.  Means nothing,  it's on a computer.
    Who cares what is said. Just can't take things personally here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

They were the reason we won. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Readsocks, after all this time and you still have to be a terrible crab? For the love of God, they just won the Stanley Cup and you're ragging on NaS and Shupe. No pleasing some folks, ever.
    once a buzzkill always a buzzkill

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Don't care what line he's on. I never got on his case this year. His heart and fearless nature are second to none. I'll take the guy with less talent who puts out 100% and willing to stick his head in a buzzsaw for his teamates any time. The players will probably tell you how much his leadership helped even when he was benched (You are welcome young Mr. Segin). 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]The 4th line was amazing tonight.  Great game by Paille.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

a clinic.  Actually it was Julien style the whole 3rd, a REAL CLINIC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Campbell and Paille were fantastic killing penalties.

Thornton did nothing special.

My feelings toward the SC don't matter.

The B's won the Cup. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Campbell and Paille were fantastic killing penalties. Thornton did nothing special. My feelings toward the SC don't matter. The B's won the Cup. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Congrats NAS.  I am in no mood to bicker on anything.  We won the Cup and I know you are smiling.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Campbell and Paille were fantastic killing penalties. Thornton did nothing special. My feelings toward the SC don't matter. The B's won the Cup. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Like I said some things are un-explainable. Thorton had a part when all was said an done.
    Cheers NAS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MR NAS - You now have to admit the 4th line.... : Congrats NAS.  I am in no mood to bicker on anything.  We won the Cup and I know you are smiling.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, Fletch!  I keep thinking about it and I just keep smiling.  I've been smiling for hours.  My cheeks are killing me but I can't stop doing it.

The Boston Bruins have won the Stanley Cup!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Who are you planning to invite next year?
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Thornton being inserted into the lineup made every player on the  team play about 2 inches taller. His contribution cannot be underestimated.