Must....avoid......TSN.....comment sections

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Must....avoid......TSN.....comment sections

I must hate myself.  Because every article that has come out from the Chara hit, to the no suspension, to Max's comments, to Bettmans comments, to now Joe Thorntons baseless, bitter, ridiculous comments, I always end up scrolling down and reading the fan comments.

I mean, I have to know by now what I'm in for.  But everytime, I still do it and get more and more furious with every stupid, broken english, melodramatic, yahoo comment I read. 

It is pretty eye opening though....I mean it's not just a few, it's an endless stream of it, hundreds to thousands in a matter of a few hours, just one comment dumber than the next.  All frothing at the mouth, angry at anything and anyone related to the Bruins or the leagues front office.  You could say anything right now, no matter how ridiculous or dishonest and as long as it's aimed at a Bruin, within 30 minutes, there would be 850 responses saying, "Way to go"  "You're a hero to all of us" etc etc

I actually feel bad for the rest of Canada.  Could you imagine having to share your country with Quebec, the worlds largest insane asylum?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Must....avoid......TSN.....comment sections

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=888291&page=28

^ ^ ^ 
    This sites forum is like the alka seltzer to the inlamed nasal passage that is the TSN comments section

I feel so much better now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You should try reading the posts on the G&M - our old buddy RMiller is there calling for Chara to be convicted by a hanging judge.

"When a League fails to punish an act that essentially amounts to assault with intent on causing bodily harm, it's time for outside invention from police and courts.

Everyone please remain calm and let the Quebec police investigators do their jobs."

@$$hole

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Here is a bit of ugly truth.
    If Hab fans could go back in time and change it so that Max wasnt injured by running into the stanchion, they wouldn't. They enjoy being in what they consider a morally superior position. They LOVE to b*tch about how everyone and everything is against them. Its the way a Quebecois is built. Consider that they have wanted to leave Canada for a long time now due to the way they are "treated". This outrage isnt about MaxPac, its about the Habitants of Montreal and Quebec and the way that any small percieved insult turns them into holier than thou monsters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

You gota laugh at those french people , or it could drive you nuts, GO BRUINS GO. It would be a good thing if they left Canada, were sure not all like them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

I'm from Canada and have never considered quebec part of Canada ,if you want to separate.....sh*t or get off the pot, you self proclaimed elitist cry babies. I will never forget that not that long ago in quebec, you where fined for having a sign on your store front, if it was in english, yet every item you buy in Canada has to have french and English on it. I wish they would just go away. History shows they are constant whiney spoiled little brats, who stomp their feet and scream when they can't get their own way.....that's my rant for today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Must....avoid......TSN.....comment sections:
    [QUOTE]Here is a bit of ugly truth. If Hab fans could go back in time and change it so that Max wasnt injured by running into the stanchion, they wouldn't. They enjoy being in what they consider a morally superior position. They LOVE to b*tch about how everyone and everything is against them. Its the way a Quebecois is built. Consider that they have wanted to leave Canada for a long time now due to the way they are "treated". This outrage isnt about MaxPac, its about the Habitants of Montreal and Quebec and the way that any small percieved insult turns them into holier than thou monsters.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Please expand on what you know about the Quiet Revolution, Quebec/English-Canada issues, and how or why French-Canadiens feel mistreated. I'm sure that wisdom could fit into a thimble.

While I agree that the reaction by too many Habs fans crosses the border into insanity (calls for Chara's arrest, et al), making this into a cultural attack is moronic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

It's funny, all my canadian friends always told me about how strange Quebec can be and how they want to be and pretty much already are seperate from the rest of the Country, but I could never really appreciate what they meant/knew about it

And I still can't.  I'm only getting a small taste of it here, but it's enough to tell me that I don't want anything to do with any more of it than this small, disgusting taste I've been exposed to  

They are one narrow minded, melodramatic, delussional and just down right silly collective

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I recently read a really great descripton of Jack Edwards from a neutral observer that happened to catch a NESN broadcast of  a game in the comment section there.  It said somehting along the lines of "the announcer was really homerish in a I love blood kind of way".  haha.  I thought that was a really good description, and spot on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

im french and not from quebec so please dont throw all french people under the bus....milbury gave canada cheap shots last night...i wish he would have said quebec because they are a n embarresment to the rest of us....remember what i said about the victim making a miraculeous recovery once the league dealt with chara.....well hail to the gods the recovery in two days from a severe cuncussion to cracked vertabrae  has improved enough to be discharged from hospital...next up.....next week pre game intoduction before the  washington habnot game  sending the crowd  delirious....phoney jerks thats what they are..in 50 plus years ive seen it all from them..well im sure there is more  they havent used yet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

In Response to Re: Must....avoid......TSN.....comment sections:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

ASSULT!!! Call the gendarme!!!!! Get the Primeminister on the phone!!!