My gut feelings and Some Keys for the B's to win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

My gut feelings and Some Keys for the B's to win!

Some things I beleive that the Bruins must do if they are to upset the Pens in this series...

First off I do beleive that Rask will be in the same shoes as Lundquist of the Rangers was in the last series, he can't give up more than 3 goals in a game, I realize that against Pittsburgh in a 7 game series seems like an awful lot, but you can ask Lundquist what happens if you dont have your A game!!!

I also beleive that this series will end in 6 one way or the other....

Know for the Keys:

1. Bruins MUST, MUST win the 1-0, 2-1, or 3-2 games, cause I don't think they can win any kind of shoot out-type game.

2. Bruins are going to have to score on the powerplay, 5 on 5 scoring will not be enough when you face an offensive team like Pittsburgh.

3. Bruins will need the 3rd period to be thier best, throughout the shorten season the B's have had a bad habit of giving up 3-goal 3 periods.

A tall order indeed but the Bruins proved a couple years ago that winning a cup the hard way is possible, Go B's!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: My gut feelings and Some Keys for the B's to win!

Another imposter hits the board!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"2. Bruins are going to have to score on the powerplay, 5 on 5 scoring will not be enough when you face an offensive team like Pittsburgh."

Oh yah lets open up that can of worms. Even more importantly the Bruins need to stay out of the box.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Another imposter hits the board!

Good eye, hang.  From over 6500 posts to 360?  No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

2005 though... is this an old ID for Chowdah?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The real Chowdah never wrote a post that long in his life!

7. This post has been removed.