My honey Bee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

My honey Bee

HUBBY I'M SORRY TO DISTURB YOU , I KNOW YOU'RE AT WORK , BUT SOMETIMES YOU'RE HERE ON THE BOARD.

THE DOCTOR CALLED ME THIS MORNING .

AFTER YOUR WORK HE WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN, HE'S AFRAID YOU COULD HAVE INFECTION DUE TO THE STICK THAT GOT STUCK IN YOUR RECTUM TUESDAY NIGHT , HE WANTS TO GIVE YOU AN INJECTION JUST FOR PREVENTION.

HOW DO YOU DO THIS MORNING ? ARE YOU ABLE TO SIT WITH SOME COMFORT OR YOU'RE STILL IN PAIN?..

SO 4H30 IS  ALRIGHT ? IF YES LEAVE ME A MESSAGE I 'LL CALL BACK THE DOCTOR TO TELL HIM YOU'LL BE THERE AT 4H30.

DARLING YOU FORGOT TO PUT GEL IN YOUR HAIR TODAY, LOL DYLAN TOOK IT AND WENT TO SCHOOL WITH IT , I HOPE YOU WON'T BE MAD,  HE'S SO SWEET.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT? YESTERDAY NIGHT THE KIDS WERE PLAYING HOCKEY WITH THAT DAMN STICK , I WAS AFRAID FOR THEM BUT COULD'NT STOP LAUGHING WHEN I THOUGHT 2 HOURS AGO IT WAS IN YOUR RECTUM LOL BUT THIS MORNING I PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT .

HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVE ...SEE YOU TONIGHT ...I MISS YOU ALREADY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: My honey Bee

OH HONEY DON,T FORGET TO BUY MILK WHEN YOU'LL BE HEADING HOME.

LOVE XXX

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: My honey Bee

THANK YOU HUBBY I APPRECIATED YOUR PHONE CALL .GUYS HONEY  WILL GET HIS INJECTION ....SO DON T WORRY  FOR HIM HE LL BE OK.