My only disappointment...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

My only disappointment...

Only thing I am disappointed in is those official Stanley Cup locker room hats. HATE the white. It should've been black with gold/white lettering. But hell, I cant stop my streak that started in '02, so I guess I am buying anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: My only disappointment...

In Response to My only disappointment...:
    [QUOTE]Only thing I am disappointed in is those official Stanley Cup locker room hats. HATE the white. It should've been black with gold/white lettering. But hell, I cant stop my streak that started in '02, so I guess I am buying anyway.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]
    I have just oredered 2 black ones ...a T-shirt and a golf shirt ...cant wait for my next golf tournament here in Montreal ..will be wearing my 2011 Stanley Cup champs B's golf shirt ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i bought the black version, I wasn't in the lockeroom, so why buy a lockeroom t-shirt and a hat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: My only disappointment...:
    [QUOTE]i bought the black version, I wasn't in the lockeroom, so why buy a lockeroom t-shirt and a hat?
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

I have a collection of the hats worn during the field/court/ice championship celebrations worn by the players. They are just called locker room hats, but I am talking about the ones actually worn right after the championship is won by the players. It started in 2002 cause I thought the Patriots field hats were so cool. Next thing I know I got 6 with the 7th on the way. That original Pats hat is still my favorite though (just for the way it looks), although the Bruins one will be the one I had always been waiting for (along with the 2004 WS hat). Just my personal preference would have been black, but I will cherish it none the less.