My prediction for tonight (you've heard it first from Stanley)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My prediction for tonight (you've heard it first from Stanley)

Hate to start with a negative prediction but I have this bad feeling about Rask giving 1 or 2 bad goals ...I have to say NYR 3. BRUINS 2.....God I hope I've got this one wrong...but if I am right I think Khudo will become our #1 sooner than expected....

I will try to be over 75% right about games predictions wich is way above Vegas bookies

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: My prediction for tonight (you've heard it first from Stanley)

oh so rask will give up three goals to a very very good team? see ya rask. it's Kudo time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Hate to start with a negative prediction but I have this bad feeling about Rask giving 1 or 2 bad goals ...I have to say NYR 3. BRUINS 2.....God I hope I've got this one wrong...but if I am right I think Khudo will become our #1 sooner than expected....

I will try to be over 75% right about games predictions wich is way above Vegas bookies

...........and 50% higher then your predictions usually are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

oh so rask will give up three goals to a very very good team? see ya rask. it's Kudo time

I said he will give 2 weak goals...dont worry it will be Khudo time sooner than you think ...and u will all fall in love with him...didnt u remember what he did last year at the end of the season ?  We got outplayed by the sens , something like 41-28 shots on net and Khudo only allowed 1 goal..HE IS THE REAL DEAL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I said he will give 2 weak goals...dont worry it will be Khudo time sooner than you think ...and u will all fall in love with him...didnt u remember what he did last year at the end of the season ?  We got outplayed by the sens , something like 41-28 shots on net and Khudo only allowed 1 goal..HE IS THE REAL DEAL

Mike Moffat played a good game for the Bruins once too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Khudo has not played that many games (7) in the NHL but his average is 1.32 GA and .960 save %

HE IS THE REAL DEAL

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our # 1 goalie)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

My prediction is after Rask lets in his first goal, this board and every other Bruins discussion board will light up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Rask will get yanked after one goal. Khudo will play the remainder of this game and the next 47 games allowing .6 goals per game. Also, Blake Wheeler will score 18 goals today. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Rask will get yanked after one goal. Khudo will play the remainder of this game and the next 47 games allowing .6 goals per game. Also, Blake Wheeler will score 18 goals today. 

This is really stupid......Rask will give 2 weak goals and NO CJ wont switch to Khudo as number 1 yet ...but after a few games and when he will see what Khudo can do.....well it'll be Khudo time

Blake Wheeler : I've already predicted 38 points.....and we have to admit that trading Big Wheel for Pev was a major mistake

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Big mistake?... we won the Cup Stanley, and Pevs was a huge part of that. Wheeler gets his points partly because he's the only thing resembling a right wing on that entire team. He gets his points in part because Noel has no one else to play. Don't get me wrong, I like Wheeler 
    and I think he'll get more than 38 this year (but not through a major increase in goal scoring like you predict), but you do over value him and under value Pevs importance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Big mistake?... we won the Cup Stanley, and Pevs was a huge part of that. Wheeler gets his points partly because he's the only thing resembling a right wing on that entire team. He gets his points in part because Noel has no one else to play. Don't get me wrong, I like Wheeler 
    and I think he'll get more than 38 this year (but not through a major increase in goal scoring like you predict), but you do over value him and under value Pevs importance.

red,,,with Wheeler we would have won in 6 against Mtl, in 6 against TB and in 6 against Vancouver...sorry sweetie,,,,nice try

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

red,,,with Wheeler we would have won in 6 against Mtl, in 6 against TB and in 6 against Vancouver...sorry sweetie,,,,nice try

Or we could have just as easily lost to Montreal because Wheeler cost us a bunch of scoring opportunities because of his idiotic offsides.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Khudo has not played that many games (7) in the NHL but his average is 1.32 GA and .960 save %

HE IS THE REAL DEAL

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our # 1 goalie)

ANYONE can look at those excellent numbers, and GUESS that he may be a very good goalie. Intelligent people, however, understand that it takes more than 7 games to make accurate evaluations on any player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Seriously though Stanley, Wheeler's progression has more to do with the Jets and Noel and how he is using Wheeler. He would not be having similar success if he was in Black and Gold still - simply different systems, and Wheeler is being used in a different role. He is a better fit for the Jets than he is as a Bruin, partly because of their non-existant depth. Come on, Kyle Wellwood is the next on their depth chart on RW. Would Wellwood even make the Bruins?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Watching the game red ??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and you're 0-1 !  keeping on picking them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dam right I am o for 1 and so glad and so excited....our 7th Stanley Cup will be a walk in the park ...and besides that..habs lost their opener at home ..against the Maple Laughs..lol this is great ..what a great evening

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (doesnt matter who we have in the net)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Dam right I am o for 1 and so glad and so excited....our 7th Stanley Cup will be a walk in the park ...and besides that..habs lost their opener at home ..against the Maple Laughs..lol this is great ..what a great evening

A minus 2 and 0 points on the first game, great call Stanley.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

but I have this bad feeling about Rask giving 1 or 2 bad goals ........wrong

I have to say NYR 3. BRUINS 2..............wrong

God I hope I've got this one wrong............right

but if I am right I think Khudo will become our #1 sooner than expected....... so far wrong

............................

The only one you got right was hoping you'd be wrong.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

A minus 2 and 0 points on the first game, great call Stanley.

You cant be 100% righ. Red...but the Jets are coming to Boston...hummmmwatch my next prediction u wont believe it

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 ( a walk in the park)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Or we could have just as easily lost to Montreal because Wheeler cost us a bunch of scoring opportunities because of his idiotic offsides. [/QUOTE]

LoL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You cant be 100% righ. Red...but the Jets are coming to Boston...hummmmwatch my next prediction u wont believe it

[/QUOTE]

I haven't believed any of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Or we could have just as easily lost to Montreal because Wheeler cost us a bunch of scoring opportunities because of his idiotic offsides.

LoL

[/QUOTE]

He got dinged for it 3 times again yesterday San. How can he not learn this? I swear that he needs aversion therapy - a little ankle bracelet that eletrocutes him every time he crosses the blueline before the puck. It's at the point that as I was watching the game yesterday I was surprised when a Jet got called offside and it WASN'T Wheeler.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Stanley is already on record saying he was wrong about Wheeler, he created a thread about it.  Not that anyone was on the fence about his antics.