My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team!

Henrik Zetterberg-Evgeni Malkin-Rick Nash
    Loui Eriksson-Pavel Datsyuk-Martin St.Louis
    Patrick Sharp-Jonathan Toews-Patrick Kane
    Claude Giroux-Mike Richards-Ville Leino

Nicklas Lidstrom-Chris Pronger
    Duncan Keith-Drew Doughty
    Dan Hamhuis-Tobias Enstrom

Cam Ward
    Henrik Lundqvist

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You guys are way over the cap.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team!:
    [QUOTE]You guys are way over the cap.....
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

too funny!
    yeah wait neither of you put shawn thornton on there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

My salary cap compliant team (cap hit: 59.1 million). Does not factor bonuses into cap hit.

Stamkos -- Crosby  -- Leino (Approx. 10 million)

Toews -- Richards -- T. Hall (Approx. 12 million)

Eaves -- Kessler -- P. Bergeron (Approx. 11 million)

E. Kane -- Duchene -- Simmonds (Approx. 2 million)

Pronger -- Weber (9 million)

Byuflgen -- Doughty (3.8 million)

Yandle -- M. Stuart (3.3 million)

Thomas -- Rask (7 million)

EDIT: Actually, I am slightly over as the fourth line and goaltenders are undervalued. Oh well, I came close. Fire CJ and be done with it.

EDIT EDIT: Actually, I am under as Rask was overvalued. Hooorah. Keep CJ!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Mike Richards - Henrik Sedin - Alex Ovechkin
    Zach Parise - Pavel Datsyuk - Patrick Kane
    Daniel Sedin - Steven Stamkos - Loui Erikkson
    Chris Kunitz - Zach Hamill (lol) - Patrice Bergeron

Nicklas Lidstrom - Duncan Keith
    Shea Weber - Drew Doughty
    Chris Pronger - Brent Seabrook

Henrik Lundvquist
    Tuukka Rask

I only put Rask in there because I personally would like to have a superb seasoned veteran starting in net with a good, young goalie with a very high ceiling backing him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

My cap compliant team beats beantowngm15's team and screw-cindy's because I have Crosby and they do not.

I get Screw-cindy's (not really, but the name says it all), but what are you thinking beantown?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

haha DC I just flat out don't like Crosby at all.  Phenomenal player, but I don't want all that whining on my team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I go by guys who have led their teams to stanley cups. Crosby is the captain, so when they won a stanley cup he automatically got all the credit for it. IMO, Malkin had the biggest impact in the 09 playoffs, not Crosby. Crosby, while extremely talented, is a very dirty player (See ryan callahan slew foot, thrashers brawl etc.). I don't like dirty players unless they play in a way that their dirtyness has a positive effect on their actual play.-see Pronger, Chris

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I'll agree to disagree, so don't feel as if I am coming after your positions personally,
    but where you guys see whining and dirty play, I see passion and a guy who will do whatever it takes. And as for the dirty play (where do whatever it takes is not an acceptable position...ie, take out the other team's star player so we get an advantage), he's never done anything serious to anyone, so I am okay with a slew-foot here, and elbow to the face of the opposing centerman there...kid's a winner and that cannot be debated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sean Avery-Zared Konopka-Jared Boll
             Steve Ott-Cody McCormick-Chris Neil
             Cody Mcleod-Mike Rupp-Colton Orr
          Brandon Prust-Scott Hartnell-George Parros

Matt Carkner-Theo Peckham
                 Dereke Engalland-John Erskine
                 Tyler Myers-Kris Letang

Tuukka Rask (he needs more wins)

Stanley cup awarded to SDBs team beacuse ther other teams didn't have enough players to dress by the 3rd game of the series Thanks Mr. Bettman LoL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

hahaahaha good one SanDog

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Sandog, should have brought Hextall back. Potvin to back him up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Awrey, Bailey(RIP) , the chief, cashman , cheevers, esposito, chris hayes, hodge, johnston, marcotte, mckenzie, orr ,gary peters ,sanderson, smith, stanfield, vadnais, walton, westfall

I have the players in bold rookie cards from this roster, and continue to complete that set. When the bruins do it again i will proceed to collect all those rookie cards.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]haha DC I just flat out don't like Crosby at all.  Phenomenal player, but I don't want all that whining on my team.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot.  Crosby is simply amazing whining or no whining. Gretzky was a whiner too but you probably liked him. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]         Sean Avery-Zared Konopka-Jared Boll          Steve Ott-Cody McCormick-Chris Neil          Cody Mcleod-Mike Rupp-Colton Orr       Brandon Prust-Scott Hartnell-George Parros              Matt Carkner-Theo Peckham              Dereke Engalland-John Erskine              Tyler Myers-Kris Letang              Tuukka Rask (he needs more wins) Stanley cup awarded to SDBs team beacuse ther other teams didn't have enough players to dress by the 3rd game of the series Thanks Mr. Bettman LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    How do you leave off Thornton and his cup ring?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

huntbri
    So I don't like Crosby.  Sue me.  I don't like the kid so i left him off my team.  I prefer the players I placed on my roster thank you very much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TiPit. Show TiPit's posts

Thanks Boborielly224, wonderful memories. Was a big fan of Sanderson

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team! : How do you leave off Thornton and his cup ring? Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Too busy in the mirror practicing his next staged fight had to scratch him DZ. Oh by the way JWensink is my coach and wins the Conn Smythe as Stanley Cup MVP because he has to suit up in game 7 cause he benches Avery for embellishing too much then scores the game winner after punching Sid the Kid in the face LoL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Stanley Cup Team: Give me your team! : Too busy in the mirror practicing his next staged fight had to scratch him DZ. Oh by the way JWensink is my coach and wins the Conn Smythe as Stanley Cup MVP because he has to suit up in game 7 cause he benches Avery for embellishing too much then scores the game winner after punching Sid the Kid in the face LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like quite a finals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Heres mine..

Boogard-Parros-Ivanans
    Avery-Niel-Ott
    Thornton-C. Orr-Goodard

And the Cheapshot line
    Cooke-Ovechkin-Downie

Pronger-Carkner
    Regher-Chara
    Subban-Ohland

Thomas
    Hiller

I think that after an 82game season my team would win the cup because over 50% of the other players in the league would be in LTIR lolol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]My salary cap compliant team (cap hit: 59.1 million). Does not factor bonuses into cap hit. Stamkos -- Crosby  -- Leino (Approx. 10 million) Toews -- Richards -- T. Hall (Approx. 12 million) Eaves -- Kessler -- P. Bergeron (Approx. 11 million) E. Kane -- Duchene -- Simmonds (Approx. 2 million) Pronger -- Weber (9 million) Byuflgen -- Doughty (3.8 million) Yandle -- M. Stuart (3.3 million) Thomas -- Rask (7 million) EDIT: Actually, I am slightly over as the fourth line and goaltenders are undervalued. Oh well, I came close. Fire CJ and be done with it. EDIT EDIT: Actually, I am under as Rask was overvalued. Hooorah. Keep CJ!
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I am replying to my own post because this cap compliant team is sick. Took me 15 minutes. PC, move over, I got this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Your welcome TiPit. My fav. stanley cup team is the next Bruins team that will win a cup before I get too old to remember or I am with my creator. Take care and may the good news be yours.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas and Rask!!!???? What a bunch of homers/bafoons. Surprising that no one has put the WHOLE Bruins team on here
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Follow this link....http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/standings/

Now tell me, who has the lowest number in the "GA" column. Since you probably don't know, GA stands for goals against, meaning goals the team has given up.

24. This post has been removed.