My Trade Idea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My Trade Idea

The Lightning are out of the playoffs as of now and Pavel Kubina has an expiring contract.  Of course the Lightning don't want to lose him for nothing, so there is a "good probability" that he'll be shopped.

The Bruins should go after him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: My Trade Idea

Is it ground Hog Day?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

enough

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to My Trade Idea:
    [QUOTE]The Lightning are out of the playoffs as of now and Pavel Kubina has an expiring contract.  Of course the Lightning don't want to lose him for nothing, so there is a "good probability" that he'll be shopped. The Bruins should go after him.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

a) adds experience
    b) has the pedigree - pick 179 of the '96 draft
    c) more effective than Kampfer
    d) should be able to get him for Hamill straight up or maybe Tampa throws in a pick (but with Bruin's drafting history, probably would not make a difference).
    e) NAS gets to be the first ever poster who correctly predicted a trade thus inciting thousands of Eklund wannabees to start thousands of trade threads.

This all makes sense to me.  Everyone wins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: My Trade Idea:
    [QUOTE]enough
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

No just let him do whatever he wants.  This is his board and he can act like a troll if he wants.  Normally I wouldn't accept this, but because NAS is knowledgeable about hockey, he can whine all over this board and throw tantrums as much as he wants.  It doesn't matter if he is chasing away posters who we enjoy interacting with.

I am told this by respectable posters on here all the time.  Just ask Bookboy, other people shouldn't clutter the board with stupidness, but when this user does the same, it is ordained an act of wisdom.  Preach on NAS, preach on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

More people would be happy if they just asked Bookboy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : No just let him do whatever he wants.  This is his board and he can act like a troll if he wants.  Normally I wouldn't accept this, but because NAS is knowledgeable about hockey, he can whine all over this board and throw tantrums as much as he wants.  It doesn't matter if he is chasing away posters who we enjoy interacting with. I am told this by respectable posters on here all the time.  Just ask Bookboy, other people shouldn't clutter the board with stupidness, but when this user does the same, it is ordained an act of wisdom.  Preach on NAS, preach on.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

If only your words of wisdom hit home with the intended. Well said and thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I would like to know why no-one has proposed a trade for Chad LaRose. If we throw in Hamill as an extra it could just be enough to get the job done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup Book, good analysis, NAS is full of satire.  I can only say this, there will be a trade made before the end of the month.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : No just let him do whatever he wants.  This is his board and he can act like a troll if he wants.  Normally I wouldn't accept this, but because NAS is knowledgeable about hockey, he can whine all over this board and throw tantrums as much as he wants.  It doesn't matter if he is chasing away posters who we enjoy interacting with. I am told this by respectable posters on here all the time.  Just ask Bookboy, other people shouldn't clutter the board with stupidness, but when this user does the same, it is ordained an act of wisdom.  Preach on NAS, preach on.

So other people can put up their threads about this possible trade or that possible trade month after month after month, but when I do it, you bring the pain?

How does that make sense?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I would like to see Dominic Moore and Brett Clark from Tampa. If not Clark then Kubina I guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

What About Robin Reger in Buffalo,I know he has not had a good season in Buffalo but I always liked his play in Calgary ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

How about NAS for Cactus tony

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]What About Robin Reger in Buffalo,I know he has not had a good season in Buffalo but I always liked his play in Calgary ?
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

It's one of those funny things in sports.  In order to trade for a guy, the other team must be willing to agree.  Is there anything you've seen or heard that says that Regher is available?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : So other people can put up their threads about this possible trade or that possible trade month after month after month, but when I do it, you bring the pain? How does that make sense?

There are clearly two major differences.  The first is intentions.  Generally other posters post in this discussion forum with the intent to start a discussion.  Your intent seems to be to insult the people who don't surpass your standard of quality.  Second is hypocrisy, most of these users do not seek out people to shame.  You do, historically you tell people what types of things they should or should not do on this board.  However when it suits your purpose you break your own rules.

Don't fret though.  I have brought these things up before and by and large our primary posters agree with you. They feel you are knowledgeable enough to judge whose a valuable poster, and which threads are acceptable. It is a major reason I don't post on this board as much as I used to. I still read everyday though, and it seems, the insults being hurled around this year are worse then last year. I am hoping that soon a modicum of respect, between all users will return to this board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

All these trade ideas by NAS and not one mention of Zach Hamill. If that isn't trolling I dont know what is!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : There are clearly two major differences.  The first is intentions.  Generally other posters post in this discussion forum with the intent to start a discussion.  Your intent seems to be to insult the people who don't surpass your standard of quality.  Second is hypocrisy, most of these users do not seek out people to shame.  You do, historically you tell people what types of things they should or should not do on this board.  However when it suits your purpose you break your own rules. Don't fret though.  I have brought these things up before and by and large our primary posters agree with you. They feel you are knowledgeable enough to judge whose a valuable poster, and which threads are acceptable. It is a major reason I don't post on this board as much as I used to. I still read everyday though, and it seems, the insults being hurled around this year are worse then last year. I am hoping that soon a modicum of respect, between all users will return to this board.
    NAS doesn't just pick on certain peeps Rick. He picks on everybody. I've told him off so many times my fingers hurt. I've called him an arrogant A$ hole numerous times. It's all how you take him. You let him get to you. Whether you come on here & show your disdain for the guy or not. Doesn't remove the fact he's knowledgable. Chowda & I have had it out, he's knowledgable, Bookboy is knowledgable and a legend in his own mind. Innocent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : There are clearly two major differences.  The first is intentions.  Generally other posters post in this discussion forum with the intent to start a discussion.  Your intent seems to be to insult the people who don't surpass your standard of quality.  Second is hypocrisy, most of these users do not seek out people to shame.  You do, historically you tell people what types of things they should or should not do on this board.  However when it suits your purpose you break your own rules. Don't fret though.  I have brought these things up before and by and large our primary posters agree with you. They feel you are knowledgeable enough to judge whose a valuable poster, and which threads are acceptable. It is a major reason I don't post on this board as much as I used to. I still read everyday though, and it seems, the insults being hurled around this year are worse then last year. I am hoping that soon a modicum of respect, between all users will return to this board.

Nicely said Ricky. NAS can be, as I've also stated, obnoxiously dismissive and brutally condecending. There's a certain level of accepted peformance that I still don't get about these boards overall.

That said ... I actually like that NAS proposed trading for Kubina. His numbers are down from his days with the Leafs and early Lightning years. However, it would be interesting to see him in a B's uniform. Defense is my biggest worry about the Bruins heading into the playoffs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : There are clearly two major differences. 

Interesting point of view!

You should post more.  Unlike a lot of the drivel we have to sift through to get to good and intelligent conversation, I always read what you have to say...whether you like me or not!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : NAS doesn't just pick on certain peeps Rick. He picks on everybody. I've told him off so many times my fingers hurt. I've called him an arrogant A$ hole numerous times. It's all how you take him. You let him get to you. Whether you come on here & show your disdain for the guy or not. Doesn't remove the fact he's knowledgable. Chowda & I have had it out, he's knowledgable, Bookboy is knowledgable and a legend in his own mind.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Up yours, Nite!  LOL  Go hurl with the other weirdo goalies!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Trade Idea : Up yours, Nite!  LOL  Go hurl with the other weirdo goalies!
    See what I mean Rick! Just a miserable baster all the time! I don't say anything to irritate anybody & look how he treats me! Surprised

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

You totally had it coming nite! Don't poke the bear... er NAS...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]You totally had it coming nite! Don't poke the bear... er NAS...
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]
    Me? I'm the most niceyess peep on this board. I have no idea why anyone would chastise me! Innocent

25. This post has been removed.