NBC is ruining NHL playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: NBC is ruining NHL playoffs

In Response to Re: NBC is ruining NHL playoffs:
    [QUOTE]The Game was decided by a referee and not the players.
    Posted by stuartr29[/QUOTE]
    Fine this man. A sawbuck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pretzeller. Show Pretzeller's posts

Ok here's a question I might be a getting a little ahead of myself here, but if there's a game 7, is it really at 12et on wednesday? I'm in Alberta and if that's the case that's 10am for me, I'll just be getting off break when the game starts! Who's crackpot idea is it to have a potential game 7 scheduled in the afternoon on a weekday...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Ok here's a question I might be a getting a little ahead of myself here, but if there's a game 7, is it really at 12et on wednesday? I'm in Alberta and if that's the case that's 10am for me, I'll just be getting off break when the game starts! Who's crackpot idea is it to have a potential game 7 scheduled in the afternoon on a weekday...
    Posted by Pretzeller[/QUOTE]
    Game time has not been posted yet, will be after B's win game 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Eddie and Pierre absolutely hate the Bruins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Eddie and Pierre absolutely hate the Bruins. 
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]
    Especially Eddie.  I lost a lot of respect for him during last year's playoffs.  Much of the remaining respect I had for him has evaporated during the Bruins games he has worked in the first round this year. 

That nonsense about the Caps player being run into Thomas by the Bruins defender was over-the-top ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Eddie and Pierre are the reason I love my DVR!!! I sync Gosher & Beers over the inet. Sweet!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Eddie and Pierre absolutely hate the Bruins. 
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  Maguire is a front runner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBC is ruining NHL playoffs : I disagree.  Maguire is a front runner.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Yes that is Pierre in a nutshell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to NBC is ruining NHL playoffs:
    [QUOTE]I know NBC has paid lots of money for broadcasting rights for some of these games but some of the scheduling is ridiculous. Bruins & Caps have back to back afternoon games ? Also, Pens & Flyers game 6 is at 12:00pm noon on Sunday ? You have to be kidding me. This has by far been the most entertaining series of the first round & the league puts game 6 at noon on a Sunday. Wouldn't they want to put a game of that magnitude on prime time at like 7 or 7:30pm to maximize the ratings ? This is just my opinion but I think afternoon games are ok for the regular season but all playoff games should be evening games. With that said lets go Bruins !!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

NBC SUCKS AT EVERYTHING THEY DO..... but they are consistent!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to NBC is ruining NHL playoffs : NBC SUCKS AT EVERYTHING THEY DO..... but they are consistent!
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

unlike NHL officiating.  You watch one game and it's called one way and then you wath another and it another.
    NHL is only professional sport that has the officiating changing the rulebook on the fly.