NBC Sports Network

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

NBC Sports Network

Re:  Rangers vs. Bruins, 2/12/13 - "Could" be my imagination but since I expect the NBC Sports Network is a New York media entity it sure seemed like I heard the word "Rangers" about a thousand times during the broadcast and it was always followed with some type of praise. 

Granted, the Bruins did not do too much until their final effort however, up until last night they were leading the Eastern Conference and now are only one point behind NJ...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: NBC Sports Network

Well, Bingo, the Rangers did a whole lot less than the Bruins, last night. And in their previous two encounters. So, I don't know what  the praise is for? They aren't even tops in their division.

If the Bruins come to play, the Rangers can't - I repeat can't - play with them. Rangers lose 9 out of 10 times.

They will still be no match for the Bruins come playoff time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

My favorite drinking game is to take a shot of whiskey every time Doc says the word "knifed".

Some nights I get very drunk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Not to over simplify it but without Lundqvist the Rags would not have taken any points from the B's in their 3 meetings. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Well, clearly.  Shooting on an empty net, the Bruins would have crushed them....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Well, clearly.  Shooting on an empty net, the Bruins would have crushed them....

True enough, with Biron the Rags are not as tight. The B's meanwhile can counter with Khudo.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Clever. I see what you did there. I like it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Wish I had that choice. MSG overrides NBC Sports Net so I was stuck with Gordon and Micheletti. Nash's assist was a near historical highlight reel play and Queen Henri never ever makes a mistake. Just once I would like to hear "out of position" or "would like to have that one back" but every goal -- "he was screened" or "defelected off" someome or "interfered with". Micheletti is the ultimate gum ball.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

mute the jerkstains.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Wish I had that choice. MSG overrides NBC Sports Net so I was stuck with Gordon and Micheletti. Nash's assist was a near historical highlight reel play and Queen Henri never ever makes a mistake. Just once I would like to hear "out of position" or "would like to have that one back" but every goal -- "he was screened" or "defelected off" someome or "interfered with". Micheletti is the ultimate gum ball.  

I am confused by this.  When the B's play on NBC, it's the national crew calling the game.  NESN doesn't send Edwards/Brickley and they don't broadcast the game.

Are you saying that MSG still produces their own show when the game is on NBC?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Not to over simplify it but without Lundqvist the Rags would not have taken any points from the B's in their 3 meetings. 

He's one of their best players.  Without Chara, the B's lose a lot more also.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

True enough, with Biron the Rags are not as tight. The B's meanwhile can counter with Khudo.......

And how are they with Aaron Johnson instead of Chara?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

hat trick for the nas. congrats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And how are they with Aaron Johnson instead of Chara?

Not as good, i get the point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I am confused by this.  When the B's play on NBC, it's the national crew calling the game.  NESN doesn't send Edwards/Brickley and they don't broadcast the game.

Are you saying that MSG still produces their own show when the game is on NBC?

Doesn't make much sense but NESN did carry the game the other night. I think some are NBC exclusive and others are just picked up by NBC. I'm guessing NBC has the sole rights to the Wednesday night games and the weekend games.

An example is Tuesday March 12th, the game is on NBC Sports outside of New England but on NESN inside while Sunday March 5th is an NBC exclusive game.

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm