Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore

- Thomas contract to long and to much.
    - PC is a terrible GM. and only brought in because he came on the cheap.
    - Chara is not a good leader, and overrated.
    - lucic overrated, and not worth what he signed for.
    - Bruins will never win anything as long as JJ is the owner.
    - CJ is a joke, and doesn't have a clue how to coach.

Just a few comments (that we heard over and over) from the past that make me laugh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore

Amazing what a cup can change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore:[QUOTE]- Thomas contract to long and to much. - PC is a terrible GM. and only brought in because he came on the cheap. - Chara is not a good leader, and overrated. - lucic overrated, and not worth what he signed for. - Bruins will never win anything as long as JJ is the owner. - CJ is a joke, and doesn't have a clue how to coach.    Just a few comments (that we heard over and over) from the past that make me laugh. Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Tough crowd down in New England, Pauly. It was the "Red Sox haven't won in over 80 years" crowd turning their attention to the Bruins even though the pink hatters were recently satisfied.

Don't fret if the Bruins go down 2-0 in the 2nd game, having lost the 1st game, of any series the doubters and bandwagon jumpers will be back in full force.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore:
    [QUOTE]- Thomas contract to long and to much. - PC is a terrible GM. and only brought in because he came on the cheap. - Chara is not a good leader, and overrated. - lucic overrated, and not worth what he signed for. - Bruins will never win anything as long as JJ is the owner. - CJ is a joke, and doesn't have a clue how to coach.    Just a few comments (that we heard over and over) from the past that make me laugh.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

That one is mine.  I'll eat it happily.  I probably said this 100 times between here at being on 98.5. 

He still can't draft to save his soul, but current players contracts and more than 50% of the trades have looked pretty good!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

People killing PC for trading Versteeg for Bochenski.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore:
    [QUOTE]People killing PC for trading Versteeg for Bochenski.
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

This sort of trading happens often.  I don't fault him for not being perfect.

I do fault him for drafting poorly outside of the sure thing.  Lucic and Marchand were taken shortly after he arrived, so I'm not positive about his input there.  Since then, however, 31 players have been selected via the draft with only Caron and Seguin doing anything in the NHL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore : This sort of trading happens often.  I don't fault him for not being perfect. I do fault him for drafting poorly outside of the sure thing.  Lucic and Marchand were taken shortly after he arrived, so I'm not positive about his input there.  Since then, however, 31 players have been selected via the draft with only Caron and Seguin doing anything in the NHL.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Have to wonder about the scouting side of the org.?? Regardless, not an easy job finding the next great player (that lasts for any length of time).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It may have been on the blog, but I recall reading somewhere that Gorton made some changes to the scouting staff and there has been very little turnover ever since. Maybe this is an area that PC has never eally put his personal stamp on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore : The B's don't need to find or even have great players, not when you have the "ticket" to the "King Pin" of the Officiating side of the League...even if the "ticket" is just a chippy 4th line center. 
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    The "ticket" didn't seem to work his magic when he played in Florida, but you've conveniently ignored that. Flawed logic does seem to be your specialty, but that also comes with being a Nuck fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore : Tough crowd down in New England, Pauly. It was the "Red Sox haven't won in over 80 years" crowd turning their attention to the Bruins even though the pink hatters were recently satisfied. Don't fret if the Bruins go down 2-0 in the 2nd game, having lost the 1st game, of any series the doubters and bandwagon jumpers will be back in full force.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE] Yup, and if the bruins end up being 1 of the 29 teams that don't win the cup.....this site will be bombarded with garbage posts. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Negative comments we rarely (if ever) here anymore : Re: Gregorys time in Florida for -50.   The "ticket" got traded shortly after Dean Warren was fired by Colin Campbell via super suck Stephan Walkom. Apparently one of Warren's problems was, that he had made some chintzy calls on Chippy...according to Big Daddys emails. (google Dean Warren and enjoy reading about one of the NHL's dirty little secrets) So the new world order for the private corporation NHL had arrived... and all of the smarter officiating sycophants took note on their career limitations when calling penalties on Chippy or his new team, the B's.  Hence, since Chippy showed up, the B's have almost got away with every thing (except murder) because the refs are all sucking up to Big Daddy because: (a) they don't get fired and (b) they get to work deep into the lucrative playoffs. Does PG still reek?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    Not as much lately, but as they say, its the smell of money. Getting off the island much ? Doesn't sound like it. I guess the Nucks are only lasting one round this year, eh big fella ?