Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Let's get rid of marchand. The bruins would clearly be a weaker team, but at least Costanza would be happy.

[/QUOTE]

Please keep these insightful, full of hockey knowledge posts coming. Your a valued contributor to this site.

[/QUOTE]

Why did u side step the main topic? That Costanza says this is the usa's game, not Canada's.......Anybody with any hockey knowledge knows hockey is Canada's game PERIOD. Show some stones u wimp and say it the way it is.

[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Another great hockey post from Pauly1. Gets his point out there and to show he means business puts a whole word in caps. Please don't take so long between posts. The wait seems like forever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Negotiations end with both sides fustrated.

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Let's get rid of marchand. The bruins would clearly be a weaker team, but at least Costanza would be happy.

[/QUOTE]

Please keep these insightful, full of hockey knowledge posts coming. Your a valued contributor to this site.

[/QUOTE]

Why did u side step the main topic? That Costanza says this is the usa's game, not Canada's.......Anybody with any hockey knowledge knows hockey is Canada's game PERIOD. Show some stones u wimp and say it the way it is.

[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Another great hockey post from Pauly1. Gets his point out there and to show he means business puts a whole word in caps. Please don't take so long between posts. The wait seems like forever.

[/QUOTE] I'll try not to take so long between posts in the future (lol), but i spend most of my hockey talk time on a site without the likes of costanza. It's peaceful for the most part, and no one there would be so arogant to say he will not respond to a poster with less than 100 posts. That may fly here, they would laugh u off the board there........That's telling new comers they are not welcome here regardless of there knowledge. PURE STUPIDITY  (in caps).