NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season

Although talk about Boston Bruins prospects on defense often starts with Dougie Hamilton, Trotman and Grzelcyk are two players who are bolstering the organization’s depth. Both of the B’s young futures on the blue line are at home putting in the time and effort to get themselves ready for their immediate challenges....

Although undersized, Grzelcyk brings speed, skill and heart to the table. Critics of the selection (85th overall) may point to the risk involved with taking him, along with the fact that the B’s have a plethora of defensemen under 6-foot within the organization. In his case, the team simply felt his upside as an offense-minded defender with smarts was too important to pass on.

Trotman’s size and raw potential could very well earn him the distinction of Dougie Hamilton-lite in the Boston organization in terms of being more of the prototype mobile, two-way blue liner in the modern NHL.

Like the rest of their peers in the organization, the summer of 2012 is not so much about rest and relaxation but preparation. Trotman and Grzelcyk may be a few years apart in their development, but fans would do well to keep both on their season watch lists.

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/Defense_does_not_rest-_B-s_prospects_Grzelcyk-_Trotman_gearing_up_for_season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season

Sorry OrrtheBest neither will amount to beans because kids their age never grow and don't mature before they get to the AHL what a waste of picks lol. Still laughing at those assertions.

Luedeke has done a great job keeping Bruins up to date on prospects!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Be nice if any of these drafted or undrafted defenseman PC has signed the last few can turn into NHL players who help ou the Bruins. I'd be happy with just a couple of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Bruins will leave no stone unturned, no forest unsearched, nor any cave un explored in their quest to find the shortest NHL ready defenceman on earth. They have not found an adequate replacement for Don Sweeney after he left for Dallas. Jon Rohloff ended up being taller than listed and was ultimately a disappointment.The quest goes on.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Those two are nice, but I am more excited about Krug and Miller who I think are well ahead on the depth chart.  I mean, Hamilton is ahead of them all and we're talking about 8-10 D-men on the depth chart, but there are better guys that are more ready.

Who the heck is bellhorn?  Are you a Caps fan or just somebody in need of attention?  Somebody update me on the latest trolls and/or attention seekers...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season:
    [QUOTE]Those two are nice, but I am more excited about Krug and Miller who I think are well ahead on the depth chart.  I mean, Hamilton is ahead of them all and we're talking about 8-10 D-men on the depth chart, but there are better guys that are more ready. Who the heck is bellhorn?  Are you a Caps fan or just somebody in need of attention?  Somebody update me on the latest trolls and/or attention seekers...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I think Krug could be the first call up if someone went down, assuming he doesnt make the team out of camp.

Bellhorn is one of the obligitory sox fans who show up when there was a TT post regarding the Chik-Fil-A...However now he is staying and posting pics of the Bruins loss to the Caps...I fired back which definetly didnt help matters...Now he's back on ignore.

Anyhow, how you been? Could Missy Franklin run for Senator out there or what?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEHJ Article Defense doesn't rest: Grzelcyk, Trotman prepping for season : I think Krug could be the first call up if someone went down, assuming he doesnt make the team out of camp. Bellhorn is one of the obligitory sox fans who show up when there was a TT post regarding the Chik-Fil-A...However now he is staying and posting pics of the Bruins loss to the Caps...I fired back which definetly didnt help matters...Now he's back on ignore. Anyhow, how you been? Could Missy Franklin run for Senator out there or what?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Guess he's never written anything interesting enough for me to remember.  Yawn...trolls...when did they get so boring?

The only thing that is amusing is a Sox fan making fun of anyone else (I'm a Sox fan, btw).  They're awful.

Bellhorn...heh heh...what a guy to name yourself after...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.