New and improved lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

New and improved lineup

First of all, great trades by PC. He has addressed two biggest needs we had (especially to compete against the speedy western divison) speed and a PP QB.

Kelly and Peverly are two hard working, speedy players with unexpected scoring skills. Its like we have three Brad Marchands on the team now. Kaberle is a decent overall D and good on the PP (which has for most of the season seperated us from winning to losing games)

I do feel for Kaberle we gave up a premium, especially colborne, but Burke wasnt about to give us a free lunch again

I hope that the next move would be to trade Ryder for a 3rd round pick and have a line of Peverly Kelly and Seguin. Tremendous speed

new lineup starting next game

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergeron Recchi
    Peverly Kelly Ryder
    Thonrton Campbell Paille/Seguin

Chara Kampber
    Seidenberg Kaberle
    Mcquaid Ference

Boychuck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: New and improved lineup

Yes they are really taking it to the last place senators

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: New and improved lineup:
    [QUOTE]Yes they are really taking it to the last place senators
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but Kaberle and Kelly have not practiced with this team before.  It'll probably take a couple games to get comfortable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]Yes they are really taking it to the last place senators
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Rediculous

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Kaberle did pretty well...Kelly looked a little tepid. First game though. They will only get better as they learn the system...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Bruins win.  That's all that matters.  It will be exciting to see this team once they have a few practices under their belt.  Chara and Kaberle should be a lethal pair on the PP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adiman. Show adiman's posts

yeah whatever - lets hope for more game 7 losses after holding 3-0 leads. ITS THE SAME OLD BRUINS. LOSERS FROM OTHER TEAMS DONT EQUAL WINNERS.
    ...And question for you B's fans: what on earth are you doing to Seguin? 4th line? competing with Paille? are you kidding me? Hint: Look what the Oilers are doing with Hall or the Canes with Skinner

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]yeah whatever - lets hope for more game 7 losses after holding 3-0 leads. ITS THE SAME OLD BRUINS. LOSERS FROM OTHER TEAMS DONT EQUAL WINNERS. ...And question for you B's fans: what on earth are you doing to Seguin? 4th line? competing with Paille? are you kidding me? Hint: Look what the Oilers are doing with Hall or the Canes with Skinner
    Posted by adiman[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Oilers and Canes are model franchises the B's should emulate for success?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

PP was so much better just by having Kaberle on the point. We actually scored a goal on the pp finally

Kelly didn't make much of an impression tonight for me. He definitely plays a similiar game that Campbell does. (not a bad thing)

You can't have enough have working players though in your team

Can't wait to see Peverly play for us. A really nice player with good speed. Can go end to end

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Guys its like sept with this team right now. give it a few games and practices before you pass judgement.
     God how many of you could get into lasnt nights game against the lowly islanders ? Please in 2 weeks from today if you feel the team suxxxxxx, then ill litterally eat my bruins mug.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

admin, in carolina you have stall, that is it.  and in edmonton there is hemsky.  why wouldnt the rookies get a lot more playing time there.  They didnt have a choice.