New Troll Refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: New Troll Refresher

Why are (otherwise) intelligent posters replying to threads that idiot trolls start?

Kick the habit

Click the ignore button and be done with it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

null is back as

ColonCampbell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

null is back as

ColonCampbell

Time for an adavan ?

Just use ignore and save yourself the headache.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

null is back as

ColonCampbell

Time for an adavan ?

No drugs for this BadHab.

I put him on ignore faster than Dustin Buff getting in line at the all you can eat lunch special.

Just a public service anouncement after I saw the one post.

Wow.  Talk about persistence.  This guy is obsessed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

null is back as

ColonCampbell

Time for an adavan ?

No drugs for this BadHab.

I put him on ignore faster than Dustin Buff getting in line at the all you can eat lunch special.

Just a public service anouncement after I saw the one post.

Wow.  Talk about persistence.  This guy is obsessed

It would seem so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Please stop the temptation of responding to Gregorys daddy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Please stop the temptation of responding to Gregorys daddy.

report him - pure and simple.  it's spam.  it's the same message repeatedly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Please add Hanrahan and Mitch to your ignore list. Seems to be a trend of them posting about Ryder and Le Shabitant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh boy, and a whole treasure chest of baseball, football and basketball fans coming in to tell us what's what.  True, they don't really know the standings, the players, the contracts or show any intelligence, but they'll post to their heart's content.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Please add Hanrahan and Mitch to your ignore list. Seems to be a trend of them posting about Ryder and Le Shabitant.

I'm honestly shocked to read that. Not here to cause problems or upset people. Just a frustrated fan who struggles with the Bs problems this year. Maybe I should be more positive but its hard to be right now for obvious reasons. But my point about Ryder (last time I'll bring this up) is valid. He deserved the price he was asking in 2011.

Anyways, apologies if I've p*ssed anyone off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Looks like they have brought their friend theFly

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

What's with all of the Sox and Pats fans lately? I love this board because of the quality of the hockey knowledge, but that quality takes a nosedive when the non-hockey fans come out of the woodwork.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Looks like they have brought their friend theFly

Yeah, theFly only comes around when the B's are losing, the rest of the time he's watching the Scabs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You know what? I am truly a Bs fan completely.  I do not possess the skill or learned ability to skate let alone consider myself a hockey player.  Yet, when I post, I do it sincerely and with the utmost respect for all of those posters who do possess those skills etc.  Now Stanley is a hack now, guess what? He gets more hits than Scarlett Johansson.  So looking at trolls, who is it Stanley or all the bogus bruhas who repond to his crap.  I am winding down my interest in hockey conversations here.  Go Bruins.  Win a Stanley Cup withoug bomastic hyperbole and cosmic predictions.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

You know what? I am truly a Bs fan completely.  I do not possess the skill or learned ability to skate let alone consider myself a hockey player.  Yet, when I post, I do it sincerely and with the utmost respect for all of those posters who do possess those skills etc.  Now Stanley is a hack now, guess what? He gets more hits than Scarlett Johansson.  So looking at trolls, who is it Stanley or all the bogus bruhas who repond to his crap.  I am winding down my interest in hockey conversations here.  Go Bruins.  Win a Stanley Cup withoug bomastic hyperbole and cosmic predictions.  

Pretty fancy writing. I'll take that as a compliment since I am one of them. Oh well, better then being called a sourpuss.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Too sensitive, just that I post with a pretty good wealth of knowlege of Bs history.  What I usually get is avoidance, no conversation.  You were not what I was speaking of in the remarks.  I will always read your input and Sandog's on the B's prospects.  By the way just because I am older does not mean I could not beat the carp out of you!  Hehe.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Too sensitive, just that I post with a pretty good wealth of knowlege of Bs history.  What I usually get is avoidance, no conversation.  You were not what I was speaking of in the remarks.  I will always read your input and Sandog's on the B's prospects.  By the way just because I am older does not mean I could not beat the carp out of you!  Hehe.  

Your wife take away your Catherine Zeta Jones collection ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No my girlfriend! She does not like competition.   

Your wife take away your Catherine Zeta Jones collection ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Was that her in your previous avatar ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Funny, yet I like the shapely types if you will.  That was me in the avatar, it was aimed a certain younger individuals who think all old people are fat and slow.  I taught school for many years, and I have many friends from those days who know I am what I am, not old by any means.  Without any further conversation, I need only to realize I have nothing to add to conversations on hockey here.  Too many excellent posters who have much more to offer.  Stanley though is a pasty image of what you plokes want to repsond to, to each his/her own.   To think I once liked his innocence.  Yes I could kick your Canadian azz down the road if you look at the old Avatar.   Yet, I would rather enjoy a whiskey or two talking hockey.  Certainly I should live in Canada not NH.  I always enjoy you perspective on the Juniors.  One in a kind analysis, without the media mumbojumbo.  I will miss certain individual posters like yourself, yes NAS, DEZ, but time for me to understand that this is not my medium.  I will continue to read per usual.  Cheers Chowda! Thanks for posting. 

[QUOTE]

Was that her in your previous avatar ?