Next 2 weeks look tough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Next 2 weeks look tough

8 games in 12 days, Rangers and Carolina twice. Both teams seem to always give the B's a hard time. Mix in St.Louis, Detroit and Pittsburgh and I think the B's are going to have their hands very full.

Should be a good test for them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Next 2 weeks look tough

I like it.  Entertaining games and we can see what they're made of.  Bring it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bruins are one of the better teams in the East, should make for some good hockey to watch.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man some of them are day games as well and I think the Bs are going wear there all-black thrid jerseys too. Not good!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Man some of them are day games as well and I think the Bs are going wear there all-black thrid jerseys too. Not good!

I think they play better in their Third Jersey.

Afternoon games, not so much. Either way, a good test to see how the Boys perform.

McQuaid out, Seidenberg suspended? Gonna be tough

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

8 games in 12 days, Rangers and Carolina twice. Both teams seem to always give the B's a hard time. Mix in St.Louis, Detroit and Pittsburgh and I think the B's are going to have their hands very full.

[/QUOTE]

Bruins will get 3 points out of 10 in those 5 games....than ...PC will finally wake up , bench ST and recall Spooner and maybe Fraser as well  ....and the BRUINS will start winning again after that

FAT IGINLA KREJCI,  BERGERON MARCH SPOONER,  ERICKSSON SODERBERGH SMITH, FRASER CAMPBELL PAILLE ......Kelly and ST watching the game from the gallery 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

It balances out because at some point every team in the division will have tough strecthes like that.  Rather now, than later.  

But, it's no excuse to "play not to lose."  This new format is going to pile up 4-5 teams separated by 2-3 points for the 3 automatic seeds.  Every game counts more.  Division games like last night are "4 points at stake" if you think about it.  

The good is that it makes the regular season action mean a lot more and no more puttering along to just earn a seed in the dance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It will be good for them. All that sitting around like the first few weeks is probably counterproductive.

By the way, who is going to replace Seidenberg? Cross? I kid, I kid....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well i hope they put in a better effort than they did in ottawa, by far there worse game of the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I guess the moral of the story is that there are more than a few teams that are just as bad financially as the Panthers so LAY OFF!!

By the way, I wonder what would have happened if the Whale never relocated?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess the moral of the story is that there are more than a few teams that are just as bad financially as the Panthers so LAY OFF!!

By the way, I wonder what would have happened if the Whale never relocated?

[/QUOTE]

Their colours relocated to Dallas.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well i hope they put in a better effort than they did in ottawa, by far there worse game of the season.

[/QUOTE]

I think the Islander game might have been Boston's worst so far.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Consider it a warm-up for March.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bruins will get 3 points out of 10 in those 5 games....than ...PC will finally wake up , bench ST and recall Spooner and maybe Fraser as well  ....and the BRUINS will start winning again after that

FAT IGINLA KREJCI,  BERGERON MARCH SPOONER,  ERICKSSON SODERBERGH SMITH, FRASER CAMPBELL PAILLE ......Kelly and ST watching the game from the gallery 

[/QUOTE]

This is where you cross the line, Stanley: when you would rather be right than have the Bruins win.  If the Bruins win 3 of 5, are you going to lay off your man-crushes for a few weeks?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am not worrying about the Bruins. The Bruins can take on any team out there. Last time i checked the bruins were up in the standings not down.

I can see the bruins getting 9 pts. out of 14.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the Islander game might have been Boston's worst so far.

[/QUOTE]

you ain't kidding about that Islander game. and i had to sit through the thing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins are looking good so far!! 3 more tough ones to go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The last 2 games have been 2 of the best all year... the team is going in the right direction!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

The Bruins are 7-1-2 in their last 10 games. 

Makes a person wonder about Quebec's educational system.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tough games, but Bruins are playing tough. Not sure why Claude used kelly in the shootout.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tough games, but Bruins are playing tough. Not sure why Claude used kelly in the shootout.

[/QUOTE]

Thought he could repeat his break away goal? I didn't see his attempt, but heard one of the game commentators say it looked like he tried a similar move on the shootout...

I'd have to say the shootout isn't a Bruins strength.