Next Man Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Next Man Up

It looks like we will need to bring up another D-man.  Haggerty is predicting Trotman.  I would love to hear what you guys think we will see.  Is Trotman the right guy? 

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/hamilton-miller-forced-leave-game-injuries

"The B’s will have to once again dip down into the Providence Bruins roster for David Warsofsky, Zach Trotman or Joe Morrow to fill Hamilton's void.

Warsofsky has played some great offensive hockey for the P-Bruins with 14 points (1 goal, 13 assists) and a plus-10 in 23 AHL games, but he’s more in the mold of Torey Krug than Miller or Hamilton. The Bruins are content to let Morrow continue his development at the AHL level, so it’s likely that Trotman would be the guy should they need another healthy body.

He was a standout during NHL training camp, and has six points (1 goal, five assists) and a plus-11 in 16 games for the P-Bruins. Either way, the Bruins will continue to get their excellent organizational depth tested by the attrition and adversity that’s always part of an 82-game NHL gauntlet."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Next Man Up

Could be Trotman who had, as noted a very good camp. Morrow's numbers are better, and he has a background and rating[ high draft] similiar to Hamilton. Agree that Warsofsky is small, like Krug, and Krug is getting knocked off the puck and hammered more in recent games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Me thinks morrow, Warf a bit small to carry right now, not sure about trotman but he is 6ft 4 A good size. I think we seen Mike moore in pre season, 29 yrs old,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

With Kelly on Long term injury , and the way things are right now I can see thi will force PCs hand to maybe look for a veteran .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Trotman finally had a good camp, has stayed relatively healthy and as mentioned has good size. Of the three Morrow is the smoother skater and has good offensive upside. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think Mooore is in the picture too as he has some NHL experience under his belt.  At least point, I think we should be less concerned by offensive talents and take whichever guy is goiong to provide the most solid defensive game.  Need stability back there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Morrow will be recalled

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

These days, the bigger the body the better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I thought Boychuk was going to be ready,guess not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Eeesh Julien had too be pretty nervous about shots allowed last night...39 yikes. I imagine Houda is going too work on breakouts bigtime in Calgary today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Mooore is in the picture too as he has some NHL experience under his belt.  At least point, I think we should be less concerned by offensive talents and take whichever guy is goiong to provide the most solid defensive game.  Need stability back there.

[/QUOTE]

I think you are correct.  I believe they will go with the guy they 'trust' most in there own end for ~12 minutes.  I expect whoever comes up to do there best Kevan Miller impersonation. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Just to clarify, is Miller out next game for sure?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not known yet but Julien announced that Hamilton is out for a week. PC might actually be looking too sign some PTOs right now. Providence is going be awful for a few weeks.

Has anyone seen the Bruins AA affiliate ?

LoL