NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!

In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : s.t.f.u. u look like such a hater and an idiot trying to complain bc they put an s on the end of offside..yet you seemed to know exactly what they were talking about.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

f u pric*.  It was the same the other night so it is not a typo.  Go back and watch your sissy game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : Sorry man, I am frustrated like the rest. I just hate when people blame everything but the game.  I am saying Burrows should have been suspended.  BUT what the heck can we do about it now?  I was making a point that we have walked the line and escaped as well.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I'm frustrated too, man. The only point I'm trying to make is that the bite was an attack on a player. The water bottle was an attack on a fan. In my opinion, Horton should of had a fine and Burrows suspended. That's all I'm trying to say. The NHL chose not to suspend him so that's that. I'm not trying to make a federal case of it. I'm just sayin'!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Burrows will be playing in games 3,4,5,6,& 7 also.The B's will deal with him later.For now its win game 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

After this series, win or lose, I am retiring from hockey fandome.   I don't watch sports that you are allowed to bite in.  What's to stop a guy from biting someone's face?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

and the "it's the playoffs" argument doesn't hold water, Lucic was suspended for game 6 in round 1 cause the guy turtled when he got hit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]After this series, win or lose, I am retiring from hockey fandome.   I don't watch sports that you are allowed to bite in.  What's to stop a guy from biting someone's face?
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]
    You mean like Robert Deniro did in Cape Fear ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : I'm frustrated too, man. The only point I'm trying to make is that the bite was an attack on a player. The water bottle was an attack on a fan. In my opinion, Horton should of had a fine and Burrows suspended. That's all I'm trying to say. The NHL chose not to suspend him so that's that. I'm not trying to make a federal case of it. I'm just sayin'!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

The only point I was trying to make is the league will protect fans a lot sooner than the players.  I agree with both your statements in regards to fine and suspension.  But how do you think the TBay fans would feel?  Even though they were idiots to start with.  Maybe they have the right to complain that he not only played but got the game winner,  Sound like dejavu?

Cheers bud. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]and the "it's the playoffs" argument doesn't hold water, Lucic was suspended for game 6 in round 1 cause the guy turtled when he got hit.
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

You mean the cross check to the face?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTfXKqtDXI

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Stop. Vancouver has played well and they're a better team. Plain in simple. There's no shame in losing to a better team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

I'm p*ssed off about the fact that Burrows should have been suspended (and then he had the b*lls to show how classless he really is by taunting Bergie tonight as well, I'd have pounded him), but regardless, whether he's in the game or not the Bs had to win and they didn't, crazy low odds the Bs will win this one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

CJ basically told a Boston reporter to shut up at his post game presser when asked about Burrows and the alleged biting incident.  He was having none of it as an excuse.

The officials did the Bruins enough favours tonight -- a delay of game penalty where the puck clearly deflected off the glass before going into the stands;  a very weak interference penalty, and a clear missed slash by Peverly on Bieksa.  That's 6 minutes (4 in PP for the Bruins, 2 that should have been a PP for the Canucks) advantage, handed to the Bruins.

With a 2-1 lead in the 3rd, the Bruins should have played the way they did in the 3rd in Gm 7 vs TB, and they'd have come home with the prized road split.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanCitySir. Show VanCitySir's posts

[QUOTE]When I saw Boychuk nail Kesler in the first, I said YEAH.  And then it stopped.  Lucic was physical but I really want to see him or Chara just DRILL one of those fruitcakes into the boards.  WE HAVE TO.  WE HAVE TO.  These little sissies are gonna win if we don't get NASTY.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]
    Why do Kesler..Torres..Bieska..Burrows...bounse back....they are TOUGH, and the Nucks will clone anything you do...2x better. They adapt, and respond. You want to be nasty....watch what you wish for.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icomeinpeace. Show Icomeinpeace's posts

The league looked into it and couldn't find any evidence that he inteded to bite, it was a really good game tonight where both goalies played good and even the PPs were much better on both sides.  It will be interesting seeing the green men in Boston for games 3 and if they survive 4.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'm as p*ssed as anyone but it ain't over yet.
    No excuses.
    Just win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Great, now the 2 vancouver geniuses are here to gloat.

2 one goal games, 1 in OT, not to mention the Burrows crap.  Their all powerful  team scored 3 goals at home in 2 games of regulation, but we have to listen to the Smug patrol talk about doing thing "2X better."

Any chance you could just go away?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Shupe.... really? I normally enjoy your comments but come on. I didn't know that fan was a centre for the Canucks!! Burrows bit the finger of a PLAYER and your going to compare that to throwing a water bottle to a fan?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I think the only comparison he's making is that both offenses could've led to suspensions but they didn't. It is what it is. As a team, Boston played well again, but some crucial misplays(Ference was awful) at key moments, spelled their undoing. It's frustrating but not the end of the world.       4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Hey, I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind having a team like Vancouver.  Imagine what Krejci could do with a pair of real snipers.  We caught a glimpse of it with Miro.

Btw, Sauve, Caron, Knight and Arniel aren't snipers.  That's part of the problem.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Game 3 is the biggest game of Chara's career.  Win or lose, he's gotta come back and play an air-tight solid game.  He looked... "tired" in game 2. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : The sobering fact is that parity will pretty much guarantee this: neither the Canucks or the Bs will be in the Finals next year.  Ask Chicago and Philly.  It's a crapshoot every postseason.   Right now the Bs have to focus on trying to win 1 game.  Oh wait, they did that on Saturday and Wednesday, right?  Didn't work out.   Flip a coin, that's where hope springs eternal.    You want a reasonable chance to keep getting back into the Finals and build a dynasty?  NHL needs to fix it's playoff system.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Actually I could see both teams back.  Both have excellent cap space, young players coming up and are already deep in talent.
    Van has a few guys coming off the books but their core is back if they can lock up their dmen.  But they have 8 NHL dmen now. 
    Boston is pretty much gonna be the same as well. 

Both will lose a few and add a few.  But both teams managed the cap rather well.  And look good for yrs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

I
    n Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!:
    [QUOTE]Stop.  Please.  We lost the game.  Could easily be 2-0 Bruins.  We just need to win at home. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    right you are. AND I DO THINK THE BRUINS WILL GO BACK TO VAMP LAND TIED!!EVEN WITH THE BIASED NHL ON THEIR BACK AGAIN!!!   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : I agree.  Especially while Krejci and Bergeron are in their primes. Our free agents: Ryder Recchi Marchand Kaberle That's it.  To me our team has no holes.  We shouldn't have to sign players just to fill out our roster.  One big signing is what I'm looking for.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Matt- its basically all we need.  Marchand will get locked up.  Recchi will retire and the other 2 will be shown the door.  We need a PP type dman who can log top 4 type minutes.  I like Bieksa a lot but his injury history scares me.  He would be ideal.

One big man dman and a 2-3rd type fwd.  I say Brooks Laich just b/c of his work efforts and scoring ability. 

But we easily could stand pat and let the young guns get a chance and then upgrade at the deadline in areas we are weak.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : The sobering fact is that parity will pretty much guarantee this: neither the Canucks or the Bs will be in the Finals next year.  Ask Chicago and Philly.  It's a crapshoot every postseason.   Right now the Bs have to focus on trying to win 1 game.  Oh wait, they did that on Saturday and Wednesday, right?  Didn't work out.   Flip a coin, that's where hope springs eternal.    You want a reasonable chance to keep getting back into the Finals and build a dynasty?  NHL needs to fix it's playoff system.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Ipot, please elaborate on this. Is it the cap system you don't like or is it the playoff format? Do you think they should go back to having the #1 team play against the #16 seed? I'm sincerely interested in what sort of fixes you're proposing. Cheers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

This is over. WE are embarrassing. It is obvious we are the 2nd best team out there. That being said we can always come back and win it because it' s hockey. 

We prob have 10% chance in my mind.

Losing the 1st game was no biggie. Last night was embarrassing. How can you let that goal in OT??? The Defense was laughable and TT looked like a FOOL. I said "How are we in the Finals?" , when it happened and I still feel that way. I wish it was diff but that seems like reality.