Nice game TT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Nice game TT

He is back to last years form. UH OH!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Nice game TT

shouldnt you say this team is back to the ut oh ?
    Everything from CJs PP unit to the defense, offensivlely the Bs had chances. The truth is if you watched this game and the 2 detroit games, The bruins d is too slow for those fast teams. Plain and simple.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I told everyone we were playing him too much and he would wear out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah he is not looking good lately...time for Tukka to get his net back!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Worst PK ever.  Timmy was also awful.  Grabovski's goal was pathetic.  TT totally effed up the angle.

By far one of the most embarrassing games I have ever watched.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Nice game TT:
    [QUOTE]YEP ALL TIMMY's FAULT!! You're the reason they legalized abortion!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Classy post!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

thomas HAS to make that save with a minute left to at least secure a point. he was poor tonight but he wasnt the only one. it seems like this team needs a shake up every 2 months or they grow stale and lifeless. I am very very dissapointed with that effort. bruins really needed that win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

While I do not place all the blame on TT, no body can deny that he was mediocre at best tonight and has not played well recently. The Boston Bruins as a hole need to get their s**t together.

This game was absolutely embarrasing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Thomas su-cks. Shoulda traded his worthless a-s-s in the offseason. Time to put Rask back in. Oh wait, he su-cks too, I forgot. Never mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ahhhhh the Bs looked like a team that was confident and self assured tonight. The play was not inspiring as players are feeling the pinch that the chemistry may be jumbled, if not for CJs year long dedication to the defensive system the Bs would have lost by more than one goal, it is only February there is more to the season, and lastly the Bs have lost 4 out the last 5. The good ship has run into a perfect storm in Lake Ontario.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Sad part is, they have NO chance if Rask plays. It will only get worse, the more TT plays, the worse the results will get. But at least they have a chance to steal a point or 2 with him in. And what was Ferrence doing on Phylis's 2nd goal?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agreed Thomas has to make that save... but shouldn't Ference and Seides have been able to stop Grabovski? He waltzed through them like they were standing still.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Poor guy is not allowed to have a bad game..I guess he has set some wicked standards , that anything less than a shutout is a plain disappointment for some... Could have said the same for Ference and a host of others on D who were made to look silly all night... Time to hit the road and get out of dodge..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]Poor guy is not allowed to have a bad game..I guess he has set some wicked standards , that anything less than a shutout is a plain disappointment for some... Could have said the same for Ference and a host of others on D who were made to look silly all night... Time to hit the road and get out of dodge..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

In TT last 4 starts he has a GA of 4.00 and a SV% of .870.  No team can win with goaltending like that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

If Clod doesn't give Rask a few starts back to back he will never get out of his funk. But Clod is an idiot so that will have a snow balls chance of happening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]If Clod doesn't give Rask a few starts back to back he will never get out of his funk. But Clod is an idiot so that will have a snow balls chance of happening.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

And this has been the point all along. You run a guy like TT into the ground AND ruins Rasks's game by rotting him on the bench... and you pay for it.  The team has to give Rask a chance to find his game and anyone who has ever played goal will tell you you cant do it playing a game every other week or a 2 period stint here and there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]YEP ALL TIMMY's FAULT!! You're the reason they legalized abortion!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Who says TT fans aren't logical?

Uh, just wow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If the Bs would be smart they would trade TT now that he has some value...make some cap space...get a soldi dback up for Rask and improve the team upfront D and offense!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I still think that you have to trade someone who's hot before he gets too cold and no one wants him.  TT will never put those numbers again and he will not get younger either... his value is at his best right now...I say let's take advantage of it!!  Last year the 2 teams in the finals had brutal goaltending!!  It is not as important as it used to be!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I still think that you have to trade someone who's hot before he gets too cold and no one wants him.  TT will never put those numbers again and he will not get younger either... his value is at his best right now...I say let's take advantage of it!!  Last year the 2 teams in the finals had brutal goaltending!!  It is not as important as it used to be!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

How do you know Rask will ever put up decent numbers again? TT has done it twice now & he wasn't supposed to do it all! You, Soxfan, jw only come on here to blast TT when he's off his game! you never have anything of value to say! EVER!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]I still think that you have to trade someone who's hot before he gets too cold and no one wants him.  TT will never put those numbers again and he will not get younger either... his value is at his best right now...I say let's take advantage of it!!  Last year the 2 teams in the finals had brutal goaltending!!  It is not as important as it used to be!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

goaltending is very important on this team

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It does look like TT is getting worn down and has been over the last few weeks...Julien is riding him like a rented mule and it is starting to show.....He needs to give Rask some quality starts against the weaker teams, like Ott and NYI, or it will be a short playoff run....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Honestly... he need a break for crying out loud. Rask needs to be played more. How cany you expect him to do well when they play him (Rask) once a week if not every other week. Remember how well he played for us last year. Seem like allot of people forgot that. He still young, live and learn. As for TT, he needs a much needed break. Esp before playoff is here or else were done in the first round due to coach playing him too much....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

apparently, no one has watched Rask this season. On the Sox board, it would be like begging for Ryan Kalish to play over Manny Ramirez in his prime...idiocy. This funk that Rask is in, is that supposed to be played out instead of possibly replaced as I've asked for 3 months now. You don't keep throwing out a guy who is shaky because the Tuuka parade can't stand the fact that Thomas has posted Vezina/MVP honors....But hey, way to root for the home team there..