No cup for you this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MON3AL11. Show MON3AL11's posts

No cup for you this year

or no cup for you the rest of your lives.  TB is the better team and they showed it last night.  You all will inevitably choke in the end just like you always do every year, and we Hab fans will have the last laugh.

Tampa in 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: No cup for you this year

how can you have the last laugh if you get knocked out in the first round? how can you have any laugh when you win two on the road and then lose 4 out out of 5?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

How are you enjoying golf so far?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Does anyone know if there are any Bruins fans trolling around Habs boards?
    Can't imagine it to be honest.

And so the trauma and psychological damage of this year's Habs choke continues to affect their fans.
    Mr MON3AL11, you have my pity. And that's all you're gonna get out of me.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to No cup for you this year:
    [QUOTE]or no cup for you the rest of your lives.  TB is the better team and they showed it last night.  You all will inevitably choke in the end just like you always do every year, and we Hab fans will have the last laugh. Tampa in 4.
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]

The last laugh, hahaha. I bet you said the same thing after game 1 against the bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

These guys were not playing golf....just a little bonding time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Bergeron injured and Boston is'nt the same team...Habs had 5 regulars players injured and lost in OT ( 7th game) it could have been both way and you call that ''chocking'' ! typical Boston's blindness!

My pity goes to you...and your bunch of goons.
    Again your faithful fans booed their team last night and left early in the third period.

What a pathetic way to support your team!
    GO TAMPA GO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickfromeastham. Show dickfromeastham's posts

In Response to Re: No cup for you this year:
    [QUOTE]Bergeron injured and Boston is'nt the same team...Habs had 5 regulars players injured and lost in OT ( 7th game) it could have been both way and you call that ''chocking'' ! typical Boston's blindness! My pity goes to you...and your bunch of goons. Again your faithful fans booed their team last night and left early in the third period. What a pathetic way to support your team! GO TAMPA GO
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    Are you forgeting about our #1 center not being in the line up? Hab fans don't boo their team? good one !!!" Chocking"?= Habs blew a 2-0 series lead,,lost all the over time games  and lost 3 straight and four out of five (could have been 4 in a row if not for the two 5 on 3 bougus power play calls in game 6) Hab fans aren't blind?? You're delirious  call 911,,Buffoon

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Bergeron injured and Boston is'nt the same team...Habs had 5 regulars players injured and lost in OT ( 7th game) it could have been both way and you call that ''chocking'' ! typical Boston's blindness! My pity goes to you...and your bunch of goons. Again your faithful fans booed their team last night and left early in the third period. What a pathetic way to support your team! GO TAMPA GO

I watched till the end. We could have came back if is wasn't for the ridiculouse Boychuck penalty which Lecavlier initiated

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Seems to me, this is a bit of deja vu for the Montreal fans..........when they went up quickly in the series only to see it vanish and head for the golf course.

This should have taught you something; it's the best of 7, not best of 1.

I like the Bruins chances of moving to the finals.......Habs, not so much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickfromeastham. Show dickfromeastham's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : frustration time a**kisser?
    Thats it no more troll food from me, but before I go:
     Akisser? how is that relevant?Frustration?  Nope,, not at all, I'm just pointing out some facts you overlooked in your post is all,btw how are the expos doing?.... oh wait they're gone too lol!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

too long ago for me don't know  the expos i was'nt in North america ...never saw this team sorry for not helping you! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Seems to me, this is a bit of deja vu for the Montreal fans..........when they went up quickly in the series only to see it vanish and head for the golf course. This should have taught you something; it's the best of 7, not best of 1. I like the Bruins chances of moving to the finals.......Habs, not so much.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Am i supposed to care?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Am i supposed to care?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]Obviously you do care and it pains you DEEPLY our you would not spend so much time where you are NOT WELCOME.
    Beating out the habs this year was very enjoyable, but SWEEPING them on there anniversary and closing them out in Montreal the last time they met in the playoffs was even better. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

what happened to your Bruins last year don't you remember? was it the biggest collapse of all time in NHL playoffs? think so...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

First: 12/18/2010
    Last: 5/15/2011

I agree with you the question is why play like that,the same whey they did the first to games against Montreal.Why put out the forth line after Seguin scores,why don't we see Seguin again for close to 15 min,why does Rechi have the most ice time.Look we were lucky to get by Montreal,Philly didn't have a goalie,plus they were really hurting,no Pronger,Carter.Tampa is healthy and playing well,if Boston is going to beat them they are going to have to play almost perfect hockey,that's all i'm saying not being negative or panicking,But i don't have my head in a cloud like some people on here 
    Voice of reason ..that guy is'nt blind!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Are you forgeting about our #1 center not being in the line up? Hab fans don't boo their team? good one !!!" Chocking"?= Habs blew a 2-0 series lead,,lost all the over time games  and lost 3 straight and four out of five (could have been 4 in a row if not for the two 5 on 3 bougus power play calls in game 6) Hab fans aren't blind?? You're delirious  call 911,,Buffoon
    Posted by dickfromeastham[/QUOTE] Last year playoffs.. Boston blew a 3-0 series lead ...am i right? and against a team with no goaltender is it right? and they were leading the 7th game 3-0  ...and lost 4-3... do you remember?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win in 6 as predicted ...again ...not a problem

Bruins will win the next 2 games ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Obviously you do care and it pains you DEEPLY our you would not spend so much time where you are NOT WELCOME. Beating out the habs this year was very enjoyable, but SWEEPING them on there anniversary and closing them out in Montreal the last time they met in the playoffs was even better. LOL  
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]  YOU ENJOYED? GOOD FOR U, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.. TOO BAD YOU NEVER SAW A STANLEY CUP IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! WISH YOU WELL DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]These guys were not playing golf.... just a little bonding time.
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Gill lost some inches and weight!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i have one question greatseason, before i put you on ignore. Why do you post on this forum?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

PK said the same thing! LOL

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Gill lost some inches and weight!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]PK said the same thing! LOL In Response to Re: No cup for you this year :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Good one, Tom!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

CAUTION...MONTREAL TROLL ALLERT!!!!!