No fight ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

No fight ?

How many Bruins'games without a fight ??

In facts, not only there's no fight, but no bodycheck....this team is not hitting anymore.

It's not that I want a fight every game, but more physical plays are needed ! There's no spark, the home crowd is sleeping, and no inspiration that could set the tone....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: No fight ?

Last five games:  0 fights, 4 wins.

Sorry they didn't win all five.  Maybe if there was a fight it would have been a clean five game streak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

First clean hit by ST created a chance to score....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

First clean hit by ST created a chance to score....

And how many goals have been scored without being preceeded by a clean hit?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

It's like saying it's better to be passive than to be active, man !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's like saying it's better to be passive than to be active, man !

Nope, it's better to win without fights than anything else.

I love fighting in hockey, but not as much as I love when the B's win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

That's OK now they won. But don't tell me that the B's would not be more dominant if they were more combatives!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

First game back from a road trip usually ends in a loss. They won!

The faithful are never happy.

It's human nature, people want to be s--ked and bl-wn at the same time. Sorry, folks, but that is physically impossible!.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to Wheatskins's comment:

First game back from a road trip usually ends in a loss. They won!

The faithful are never happy.

It's human nature, people want to be s--ked and bl-wn at the same time. Sorry, folks, but that is physically impossible!.

LOL !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's OK now they won. But don't tell me that the B's would not be more dominant if they were more combatives!

Dominante is subjective.

Victory is objecctive.

Let's stay objective here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In facts, not only there's no fight, but no bodycheck....this team is not hitting anymore.

It's not that I want a fight every game, but more physical plays are needed ! There's no spark, the home crowd is sleeping, and no inspiration that could set the tone....

I agree with your post and I called weei to say the same thing recently, its hard to find faults with the Bruins and hard to argue with their record but I do think they could be more physical and a little nastier cuz I think it might make games that are real tight a little less tight and give them some easier victories

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

I agree with your post and I called weei to say the same thing recently, its hard to find faults with the Bruins and hard to argue with their record but I do think they could be more physical and a little nastier cuz I think it might make games that are real tight a little less tight and give them some easier victories

That's it !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Of course you called WEEI to say this.  People who listen to WEEI would think this.

You want them to change the way they are playing so their wins are...easier.

Wins are wins.

Jesus Christ this is one of the stupidest threads we've had in a long time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Of course you called WEEI to say this.  People who listen to WEEI would think this.

Wins are wins.

What first time posting on BDC? 

2 reasons this thread exists.

1. Posters will find anything! That's anything to complain about. 

2. How dumb is this thread if u have 5 of the 9 posts on it ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Wins are wins.

So your initial response is to insult me?? Brilliant u genius ....my point is they could create more space for themselves on the ice if they were a little meaner out there. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Wins are wins.

What first time posting on BDC? 

2 reasons this thread exists.

1. Posters will find anything! That's anything to complain about. 

2. How dumb is this thread if u have 5 of the 9 posts on it ?

Hahahahah 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Makes me wonder if Thornton is not cleared to fight.  He hasn't engaged at all since the beat-down.  I doubt it's him being timid, more likely he needs to let his knoggin heal some more. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I think it's the other teams in the league that aren't allowing the B's to get rough & tough, because they all know that's where they're no match for the B's. Even Chris Neil wouldn't mess around last night & he was challenged more than once. Seems like NOBODY wants a piece of McQuaid at all. And all the talk about Smith vs Horton? Smith wouldn't go with him either. I said this in another thread as long as their intensity picks up when it's needed. I thought the B's (pp excluded of course) played well. Rask looks like he's getting stronger every game, Lucic is averaging almost 6 hits a game. Their PK is awesome &  they're winning without putting in the extra gear. No complaints here!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Shows that "no fights" is OK. So why continue to play Thornton, he of lesser skills? Still see the lesser capable Seidenberg as he was beaten by 15 yards on what should have been a great stonewall by Rask, except for the fumbling of the puck by Chara and Kreji.  Actually Rask made the first two saves, then the defensive team blew it. Bourque makes a great save at the blue line, then shows his AHL mindset by giving away instead of making a solid pass. Once again ' no thinking cap" just AHL reaction move. Once again a team, with less than their top players, takes the Bruins down to the wire with bigger, faster, younger AHL players. Hamilton's inexperience is evident, but he still skates and plays better than his more experienced and fading partners. Can anyone explain why Thornton was on the ice with less than 3 minutes to play ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

I think the other teams are more passive because they now know that being on the PP against the B's is no real advantage. It's no longer worth it to bait the Bruins into taking a penalty.

I also think Thornton is not cleared to fight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

31 games in 53 days - the Playoffs have effectively started, the games are tight (and amazing, end-to-end). There is no time to fight - and obviously less inclination. I mean, someone could stage a fight, but what would be the point of that? The players are not lacking for incentive nor purpose. And the fans are certainly not lacking for entertainment value (except those who are entertained by staged fights)

Besides, no one's fighting that much (I think the Oilers have had two in total! )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

B's outhit the Sens 30-15 last night so the physicality is still there. As for fights, if they keep winning I could care less how many times the likes of ST drops the mitts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If ST was in the stands and a hockey player was dressed maybe we would have more blowout wins.  This is the toughest team in hockey whether ST is playing or not.  His value is at an all time low.   I never thought it was high to start.  

They could stand to hit more but they are winning.   as long as they get 2 pts who cares if there is a fight.  If its a hockey fight great.  If its a clown fight you want go watch WWE.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah.  I want to see some fights, too.  I want to see blood.  I want to see unmentionable violence.  For at least one game they should club the opposing team with their sticks, kick them in the face with skate blades and slaughter some women and children who are fans of the opposition.

They would be the most feared team in the league.  They would have a lot of space on the ice because other teams wouldn't even show up.  Fans wouldn't even show up because they wold fear for their lives.

I thnk the suspensions, fines and jail time would be worth it.  maybe they might be a good team if they did all that.

OK.  I got carried away, but I'd like to see at least one eye get gouged out.  Is that too much to ask?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You should only fight when there's a reason to. When Cook got off the ice alive after levelling Savard I was out of my mind irate. There's your reason to fight. But these last six games, I have not seen any major liberties be taken against the Bruins. Outside of a staged skating clown fight, what reason can you think of lately that a Bruin should have dropped the gloves for?

A team shouldn't be fighting purely for the sake of fighting, especially when they can win without it. I'd be more ticked if a Bruin, like Lucic or McQuaid, got into a scrap for no discernable reason and busted a hand.

Only scrap when you have to.