no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto....

ahhhhh... so nice to come to these boards this morning and not read any..."call 911", "the panthers are goons", "there better be a suspension" threads!!! this is what separates bruin fans from those mentioned above. paille got rocked pretty good, and it was handled ON THE ICE. to all those opposed to fighting, you just got a lesson on why it is(and should be) a part of the game. good on all of ya bruin fans. could you imagine if this was a mon,buff, tor, or van guy who was hit? pansies  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto....

True.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto....:
    [QUOTE]ahhhhh... so nice to come to these boards this morning and not read any..."call 911", "the panthers are goons", "there better be a suspension" threads!!! this is what separates bruin fans from those mentioned above. paille got rocked pretty good, and it was handled ON THE ICE. to all those opposed to fighting, you just got a lesson on why it is(and should be) a part of the game. good on all of ya bruin fans. could you imagine if this was a mon,buff, tor, or van guy who was hit? pansies  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Was watching the game with the gf and that's exactly what I said. Got a kick out of the Boychuk hit, it looked like Boychuk wanted to fight more than him. That hit was clean, can't say the same for the Paille hit but it was right on the border. Old NHL, completely clean. The new NHL with the focus on the head......not so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

All of the "fights" last night were the result of passion, not goon set up like "you wanna go?' Good tight game. Dineen has his team playing well, and particularly the defense, coached by our old friend "Rammer" Ramsey. The Bruins got off a number of initial shots, but Florida's defense was very good at clearing the rebounds or preventing the Bruins from getting to the rebounds. In our own end, once again, Corvo missed his position, even Thomas stated that " he thought the defense would clear and he relaxed, only to be beaten.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Can anyone hear tell me why there was no instagator penalty after the Boychuk hit on Santorelli. This the kind of crap that drives me nuts Boychuk hit was a good hard hit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I had to laugh, last night in the Mtl-Van game Burrows embellished a boarding call, the ref fell for it and the Canucks tied it on the PP. I thought right on what go's around, comes around , Burrows would make a perfect Hab and he's a perfect Canuck. Diving, head jerking, staying down on a check trying to draw a call. It has to be tough reffing a game between these two teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto....:
    [QUOTE]I had to laugh, last night in the Mtl-Van game Burrows embellished a boarding call, the ref fell for it and the Canucks tied it on the PP. I thought right on what go's around, comes around , Burrows would make a perfect Hab and he's a perfect Canuck. Diving, head jerking, staying down on a check trying to draw a call. It has to be tough reffing a game between these two teams.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
     it makes me physically sick to even think of them on the same ice surface. they make a joke of the game. there has to be something to be done by shanny, if the refs aren't going to call it. getting rid of it is that easy. call it a penalty. it will stop, or atleast will happen a whole lot less. i do love the fact that it's 1pm, and still no griping about the paille hit. on the boards, in the papers... nothing. why isn't this a news story? "the boston bruins have moved on from the incident happy with how their teammates stuck up for one another... and todays weather looks to be cold..." if everyone elses whining makes the papers, why not report on how the situation SHOULD be handled?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

OH Dear Bruins fans you're the best of all.. Hockey Gods,never whine, never talk against other, never cry, never boo your players, never suck, never want another player to be injured, never bash , never use trash talking,...what a wonderful team and how kind are the fans.polite , classy ....can't believe it....you're simply the best !

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Can anyone hear tell me why there was no instagator penalty after the Boychuk hit on Santorelli. This the kind of crap that drives me nuts Boychuk hit was a good hard hit.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]
    Boychuk actually dropped his gloves first.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto.... : Boychuk actually dropped his gloves first.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

But that doesn't mean he instigated it.  He probably just accepted it at that point

/devilsadvocate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: no hypocrites here montreal, buffalo, van, toronto.... : But that doesn't mean he instigated  it.  He probably just accepted it at that point /devilsadvocate
    Posted by amazinglarry[/QUOTE]
    Tough to get called the instigator when your gloves are the 2nd ones to hit the ice. That's all I'm saying (especially after Thornton didn't get called for one).