No more benching for Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

No more benching for Seguin

OK game the other day but won it for us in the shootout. Beauty tonight, patience with the puck and a terrific shot! Julien better leave him in the line up, I know it's a bit early to say that but this is the perfect time of year for him to start taking his place on the team. Go Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: No more benching for Seguin

That was your dunkin donuts high energy play of the game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I'm going to beat a dead horse here

Paille has that exact same opportunity.....what does he do?

I say he doesn't even get the shot off.  He probably pushes the puck ineptly off his own stick, pokes at it desperately towards the boards, Nashville takes it away and goes up ice with it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Completely agree. When Marchand is back they should put him on 4th line and leave Peverley on 2nd and Seguin on 3rd. He even drew a 5 minute major! Ok that was a weak call... but still drew it... I can't see what Paille has over him other than experience. I'd take talent over experience personally. We have enough defensive minded players and a good D, they can take care of the occasional Segin mistake. Bottom line, he's never gonna learn unless he's playing. He plays, he keeps getting better. Paille on the other hand is probably as good as he'll ever be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: No more benching for Seguin:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to beat a dead horse here Paille has that exact same opportunity.....what does he do? I say he doesn't even get the shot off.  He probably pushes the puck ineptly off his own stick, pokes at it desperately towards the boards, Nashville takes it away and goes up ice with it
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

don't....

$0.02

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBfan67. Show BBfan67's posts

Agreed!!! Tyler has one hell of wrist shot. Hey Claude don't look now but there is your sniper(Seguin)