No Power Plays In a Road Playoff Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

No Power Plays In a Road Playoff Game

I don't care how good the Chicago Blackhawks might be playing, you don't go 60 minutes without surrendering a power play. This is one of the worst officiated overall Cup Playoffs ever. The only calls that get made are innocuous too many men on the ice, the dive calls (but mostly never the dive, just the person who was called for a penalty because the guy dived), and takedowns or hooks/trips on a breakaway, but only if it's in the 1st or 2nd period because it's swallow the whistle in the third. The Bruins actually have a pretty good PP v. Chicago, and not once in a series that was 2-2 did they get the opportunity to use it in trying to rally in this game. Yet Lucic pulled down, Krug raped not once but twice on pulldowns, Rask mugged on an obvious goalie interference in 1st period, Jagr hooked as usual two or 3 times, nothing, nothing and nothing. I'm tired of the one-sided officials. The B's are in a tough spot without Campbell and now Bergeron, but they are in a tougher spot when officials won't call the Hawks for one single infraction in a 60-minute game. They were not perfect, and neither were the B's, but the B's get called 3 times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: No Power Plays In a Road Playoff Game

I din't have a problem with the officiating last night, except on the Krug trip with 13 seconds left.  I wish the B's scored more goals though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I din't have a problem with the officiating last night, except on the Krug trip with 13 seconds left.  I wish the B's scored more goals though!

Agree. Refs also missed a high stick to Lucic... which NBC claimed he tried to "sell."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I could not believe it was not called. Krug skates were swiped out from under him. Should have been called. It was an obvious penalty. 13secs may have been enough to tie it.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The penalty on Krug & Lucic were the only two for me that come to mind other than that I thought the officiating was ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i respect your thoughts, but if you are B's fan or a B's player and you are content that over a 60minute span there would be no power plays when the team only needed 1 to probably score a goal with the way the PP has been clicking of late, then maybe you should all re-watch the game. There is no way in the world you can give the Hawks 2 pps and the B's none, I don't care if Chicago tapped on someone...It's next to impossible to have a Tampa-type game, and if you are going to call it that way--then no PPs for anyone.