No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!!

How do you not practice??? Julien held a skate before game 1 and yesterday was an "optional" skate. Are you kidding me?????? No wonder they look terrible!!! Habs had 2 practices. Ridiculous!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!!

Habs had a skate before game 1 and a practice before game 2. Bruins had a practice before game 1 and a skate before game 2.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

J.J is going to be pissed when he doesnt get his third home playoff game. So hopefully he cleans house julien is a tool and so is chia. Worst deadline moves ever. I would rather have Stuart back and not Kaberle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

In Response to Re: No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!!:
    [QUOTE]Habs had a skate before game 1 and a practice before game 2. Bruins had a practice before game 1 and a skate before game 2.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Oh, i read a different story. Either way, i don't believe an "optional" skate is good enough. Practice makes perfect. Coach should demand more after a loss, imo. Just frustrating!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!! : Oh, i read a different story. Either way, i don't believe an "optional" skate is good enough. Practice makes perfect. Coach should demand more after a loss, imo. Just frustrating!
    Posted by moongirl[/QUOTE]
    That's what I read, I have been known to be wrong. I agree, especially after game 1 there should have been a hard practice. Don't want you to think I was being smart with ya, that's the booze.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!! : That's what I read, I have been known to be wrong. I agree, especially after game 1 there should have been a hard practice. Don't want you to think I was being smart with ya, that's the booze.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

LOL...it's cool but thanks for letting me know. This board can be tough. This is what i read before game 1 was played.

"Both the Bruins and the Canadiens have concluded their morning skates at TD Garden. The Bruins went with an optional skate. The Canadiens had full participation".

This is what i read before tonight's game:

Storylines: The Bruins will be going through an optional morning skate. The Canadiens didn't practice yesterday, so expect full participation this morning.

Let's see if they have an actual practice before game 3. LOL!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!! : LOL...it's cool but thanks for letting me know. This board can be tough. This is what i read before game 1 was played. "Both the Bruins and the Canadiens have concluded their morning skates at TD Garden. The Bruins went with an optional skate. The Canadiens had full participation". This is what i read before tonight's game: Storylines : The Bruins will be going through an optional morning skate. The Canadiens didn't practice yesterday, so expect full participation this morning. Let's see if they have an actual practice before game 3. LOL!!

We know that they have booked rooms and the rink at lake Placid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to No Practice For Either Of The First Two Games!!:
    [QUOTE]How do you not practice??? Julien held a skate before game 1 and yesterday was an "optional" skate. Are you kidding me?????? No wonder they look terrible!!! Habs had 2 practices. Ridiculous!

However, optional skates or no, they generally all show up and do the white board thing and all that.

So your point is still valid, on ice practice or white board, it obviously didn't happen or no one was paying attention.