No weak link?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

No weak link?

Paillé had a good game, but IMO, Seidenberg and Pouliot were the better players last night...one of them should have been rewarded with the Chain !! I'm not a big fan of Benny, but he was impressive again last night, throwing bodies, creating scoring chances...really like the way he steps up.
    Seidenberg was very, very great too, physical presence and all aroud play....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: No weak link?

In Response to No weak link?:
    [QUOTE]Paillé had a good game, but IMO, Seidenberg and Pouliot were the better players last night...one of them should have been rewarded with the Chain !! I'm not a big fan of Benny, but he was impressive again last night, throwing bodies, creating scoring chances...really like the way he steps up. Seidenberg was very, very great too, physical presence and all aroud play....
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

I think Pouliot has been 1 of, if not the best forward for the Bs in the series so far. He's flying and creating havoc, and for a change not just havoc for himself. Seids has been playing great too, very underrated Dman