Not a coincidence!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Not a coincidence!

That the B's turned things around with Chara & Sieds together. This Leafs are awful there's no question about that, but the B's certainly look a lot more like a well oiled machine with these 2 exactly where they're supposed to be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Not a coincidence!

I looked at this thread and I thought it might be about Thomas changing his equipment to all Piku stuff. But your right, the defensive zone has cleaned up a bit, shocing how good defense leads to better goaltending huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Also a coincidence that you know who has been in the press box for the last two?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Better, cleaner breakouts out of the Bs own zone has been awesome. Reminded me of the best team in the NHL this season November through December.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Not a coincidence at all. CJ has been saving the lineup as you see it for the end of the season to keep them loose before and focused now. I've been saying that all along. They also needed another left D, which they have now. Enjoy it, it's game time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: Not a coincidence!:
    [QUOTE]Also a coincidence that you know who has been in the press box for the last two?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Two games without Corvo and two wins. I agree with much of what has been said about Corvo. Just felt he tries to do too much and the long ice passes are just plain $tupid. The last two games the B's have actually had good breakouts and none of that hail mary passing. KISS....KEEP IT SIMPLE $TUPID. Getting back to the basics is exactly what the team needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I heard Corvo has a hand injury?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]I heard Corvo has a hand injury?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Well, whatever the reason he is out, its paid dividends for the B's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Also the return of Ferrence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Without Corvo the mistakes are limited. It was also beneficial that the Leafs played so poorly, no semblance of line structure, passing or coordinated defense. Now the B's can prepare for a tough west coast swing where the opponents will not be so charitable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Also the return of Ferrence.
    Posted by 1punchknockout[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how important then non-superstar players are here.  Paille is the other one.  With him out, the 4th line  looked totally lost. He's back, the team channels that physical style and the other team is intimidated and blown off the ice almost immediately.  Now if they can just get Peverley back, they can see who out of the 3 of Pouliot, Caron and Rolston will be on the 3rd line.

Rolston still has that rocket, doesn't he?