Not an over reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Not an over reaction

What's the tell tale sign you don't have the horses to make a legit cup run (well besides losing to one of the worst teams in the NHL again), look at our #2 powerplay, it's full of muckers.  The first pp unit hardly has offensive talent out there, and certainly misses a healthy savvy greatly. 

A rental wont solve our woes here, we need to rid this team of some bad contracts and unfortunate mishaps like savvy's injury have limited our ability to get those 1 or two horses that you need in the nhl. 

Our PP is disgusting, and we can't generate any offense other than the good ol dump and chase (Claude is another subject, he has to go after this season).

This is no over reaction, the b's are a decent playoff squad who can make some noise if their goalie gets hot.

What do you guys think, what is this team missing?  Talent?  Coaching?  It begs the question, if we keep these picks and have all these young guys like looch, krejci, seguin, even bergy do we go that route 100% to build the cup winner?  Or do we try to acquire real talented guys through FA and trading picks?  Does this team have the pieces in place that just need some tweaking?

I say we are missing the top end talent (atleast one winger, dman, and probably center/another wing).  I also think this coaching staff needs to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Not an over reaction

Why is Recchi on the point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

a little bit of talent on the backend. and a whole lot of heart up front. need to get mean and hungry. when they get a little nasty they get a lot better. hoping everyone is back to normal after the 28th. this game was very alarming. i would love a coaching change but it aint happening this year, probably mid next season after they stop caring in november again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

We have the pieces minus a good offensive minded d-man. (NOT KABERLE)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Not an over reaction:
    [QUOTE]Why is Recchi on the point?
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]
    I like Recchi , just not on the point....he made his living in front of net , Claude has to smarten up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

John Michael Liles (COL) ?
    Anyone...?

On the PP

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

PP1 needs to have Recchi in front of the net. PP2 I'd like to see Chara in front of the net.