not just biting, taunting, and questionable hits...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not just biting, taunting, and questionable hits...

but...how many times last night did the announcers call out the canucks for embellishment? i counted at least 5 or 6 times. my personal favorite was one of the sedins, got bumped into( shoulders down), and fell to the ice holding his head!! "he's holding his head....for some reason?"- olecheck(sp). this is the stanley cup finals, i get it. but enough is enough. the canucks are making a mockery of the game.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: not just biting, taunting, and questionable hits...

In Response to not just biting, taunting, and questionable hits...:
    [QUOTE]but...how many times last night did the announcers call out the canucks for embellishment? i counted at least 5 or 6 times. my personal favorite was one of the sedins, got bumped into( shoulders down), and fell to the ice holding his head!! "he's holding his head....for some reason?"- olecheck(sp). this is the stanley cup finals, i get it. but enough is enough. the canucks are making a mockery of the game.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

You hit it right on the head. There were several embellishments and the Canucks looked like clowns taking the dives or faking a hit then looking for the refs. TFF.
    It was great to hear them being called out. Burrows tried to sell a phantom hit late in the third and Lucic punched him in the head for it.

I think that the refs answer to the dives and such are going to be to let the teams play where possible. It was like seeing a Canadiens game last night. Unreal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i need to put a fence up in front of my tv. i am seriously close to hurling a beer bottle in its direction. this diving crap has to stop.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it only takes one or two of them getting called as a real penalty, and they could be game changing pp goals. maybe post game video review, and fines would be the way to curb this problem. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]but...how many times last night did the announcers call out the canucks for embellishment? i counted at least 5 or 6 times. my personal favorite was one of the sedins, got bumped into( shoulders down), and fell to the ice holding his head!! "he's holding his head....for some reason?"- olecheck(sp). this is the stanley cup finals, i get it. but enough is enough. the canucks are making a mockery of the game.  

Excellent point. I think one of the tests of whether a team is made up of cheap shotters is how much they also seek to embellish the opposition's predictable response--both aspects are cowardly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

After 3 rounds of quality hockey, this finals is joke.  I can't stand the Canucks, I like them less than the Flyers or Habs.  They are full of jerks.  That win last night was truly rewarding!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If there are any hockey gods the bruins will win the cup. The canucks are a disgrace with thier cheapshots and biteing and their player are taunting bergy. Karma is a bit ch nucks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

They are masters of the head-whip backwards, clutching their face, and so on. It looks like a european soccer practice. And if they dive any more, they should be wearing speedos.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac221. Show mac221's posts

In Response to Re: not just biting, taunting, and questionable hits...:
    [QUOTE]i need to put a fence up in front of my tv. i am seriously close to hurling a beer bottle in its direction. this diving crap has to stop.

Hilarious!  I've been feeling the same way.  I may need counseling to make up with my tv.   

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

I wonder if Vancouver brought in "Maxine" and Higgins to teach the team a bit about bush league play, diving, what have you; they've apparently been effective...even their coach cannot see anything wrong with that hit! Is HE KIDDING!  The Montreal of the West.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

[QUOTE]i need to put a fence up in front of my tv. i am seriously close to hurling a beer bottle in its direction. this diving crap has to stop.
    Ha, good one. Vancouver are COWARDS. They should be in the diving competitions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what an effed up world, when the FLYERS are the classiest team out of the 4 you play in the playoffs. who'd a thunk it? montreal should watch out, they are about to lose their world diving title- at least it will stay in canada.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This would be the appropriate thread to add this tweet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

I hope they continue to be overconfident.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]what an effed up world, when the FLYERS are the classiest team out of the 4 you play in the playoffs. who'd a thunk it? montreal should watch out, they are about to lose their world diving title- at least it will stay in canada.  

I just thought the exact same thing.  Tampa wasn't bad either.  Those teams played hockey, like men.  The Habs and the Canucks seem to be desperate to turn hockey into soccer, where everyone flails on the ice for 5 minutes every time they get bumped.  Daniel Sedin holding his face after he got hit (lightly) in the shoulder was awful.  So glad the announcers and analysts are finally catching on. Hopefully the refs will start to catch on too. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from funniously. Show funniously's posts

Terrible tragedy. Hope he recovers fully and the series gets back to focusing on game play instead. It was a late hit but not one that could be described as malicious with intent to injure because Rome didn't charge him. Nor was it really blindside - Horton basically skated into a brick wall without looking. Remember Chara's hit on Max Paciorety? That was one done with malice and there was no discipline for Chara at all, so it's a little hard to take the Bruins' indignation without a grain of salt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

funniously,another troll...just posted the same post on a different thread- total of 2 posts. must be vannoone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from funniously. Show funniously's posts

Checklist on Rome:

Late hit - yes
    Charging - no
    Blindside - no (Horton skated into a wall with his head down)
    Left his feet - no
    Head shot - mixed (head/shoulder contact)

Result: 5 mins for Interference and a Game Misconduct.  The officials made the right call.  Look to see Rome get a 1-game suspension, but only to keep things civil.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from funniously. Show funniously's posts

Who's doing the taunting, now, adkbeesfan?  Reported, and...blocked. 

Sayonara and a goodnight from Tokyo to you, sir.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Who's doing the taunting, now, adkbeesfan?  Reported, and...blocked.  Sayonara and a goodnight from Tokyo to you, sir.
    Posted by funniously[/QUOTE]

Ya, you got a lot of credibility around here.  You couldn't get Adolf blocked. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Wrong!

[QUOTE]Checklist on Rome: Late hit - yes Charging - no Blindside - no (Horton skated into a wall with his head down) Left his feet - no Head shot - mixed (head/shoulder contact) Result: 5 mins for Interference and a Game Misconduct.  The officials made the right call.  Look to see Rome get a 1-game suspension, but only to keep things civil.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

huh? what possibly could have been reported or blocked? me calling you out as a troll after one post? well done, you outed yourself? don't get it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Checklist on Rome: Late hit - yes Charging - no Blindside - no (Horton skated into a wall with his head down) Left his feet - no Head shot - mixed (head/shoulder contact) Result: 5 mins for Interference and a Game Misconduct.  The officials made the right call.  Look to see Rome get a 1-game suspension, but only to keep things civil.

Checklist on Rome:

Late Hit - Yes
    Charging - Yes (He came from the other side of the eyes dipsh*t)
    Blndside - Absolutely, Horton was looking the other way.
    Left His Feet - Yes, pretty clear in the replay.
    Head Shot - Absolutely, shoulder right smack in the jaw.

Result: 5 minutes for interference, game misconduct, and a 4 game suspension. Try again numbnuts.