Not the Same w/o Bergy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Not the Same w/o Bergy

:(

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Not the Same w/o Bergy

In response to Bruins7733's comment:

:(

not even close. really good team with him. average team without. you can probably say the same of chara. he, tuukka, and bergeron are the three guys this team just cannot do without

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I disagree.  They have been playing mediocre hockey for 6 weeks.  That's what we got again tonight.  Twelve games to work it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I disagree.  They have been playing mediocre hockey for 6 weeks.  That's what we got again tonight.  Twelve games to work it out.

Hang, I honestly think the last game against the Caps was their only truly solid 60 minute effort of the season so far. They still haven't been able to find their "A" game with any consistency. When will Bergeron be back anyway? Peverley just wasn't cutting it in his place.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hang, I honestly think the last game against the Caps was their only truly solid 60 minute effort of the season so far. They still haven't been able to find their "A" game with any consistency. When will Bergeron be back anyway? Peverley just wasn't cutting it in his place.  

You're right dez they just can't seem to put it together for a full 60.  The turnovers are maddening - thank god they're getting good goaltending or some of these games would be blowouts.  I wouldn't be surprised if Bergeron sits for at least another 2 weeks.  They're in the playoffs, that's a given.  So what if they drop a few spots.

PS - I blame your new avatar.  I hope you change it before the playoffs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Changing the avatar tonight Hang. I only kept it as long as I did because they'd been winning.  I'm still not that concerned provided they can start the playoffs healthy. That's crucial. I wish it wasn't. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

That's right...that's the last spirit B's game...