Now That's Better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Now That's Better!

Can we bottle that effort up against NJ.......so we can release it in the playoffs?

Great effort tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Now That's Better!

I would be happy if they could "release it" on thursday.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think the Bruins played all that great.If they play like they played tonight on Thursday they will get worked. In my view the Bruins are still sleep walking. Meh when do the playoffs start it's all about getting in injury free.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Now That's Better!:
    [QUOTE]I would be happy if they could "release it" on thursday.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Agreed!! They forchecked really well for most of the game tonight and it created alot of chances. Also some some good hitting........which had been mostly absent in their last few games.

Looking forward to Thurs. game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

How was Kaberle guys?  2 points?  Effective on PP?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]How was Kaberle guys?  2 points?  Effective on PP?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

Made some nice rushes into the O zone.......and setup Ryder, but couldn't put the puck in the net. THought he played one of his better games as a B tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

No, it's not better.  They should've beat Toronto and lost to NJ.  Then, we'd be looking at slecting at #6 instead of #9.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think the Bruins played all that great.If they play like they played tonight on Thursday they will get worked. In my view the Bruins are still sleep walking. Meh when do the playoffs start it's all about getting in injury free.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Other than the first half of period 1, I disagree.  I thought they played well after that.  The second period was their best in a while...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Other than the slow start, I dnt know how you can say they didnt play that well, against NJ who shut them down in the first period, as they are known to do, and have been successfull doing for years - i saw a lot of effort and the B's beating them to the pucks, D played well too and I loved Seguins effort tonight as well.