'Nucks Laugh at "The Jacket", But...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

'Nucks Laugh at "The Jacket", But...

They have their own motiviational tool in their dressing room.

http://www.thespec.com/print/article/547186

Personally...I prefer the jacket

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: 'Nucks Laugh at "The Jacket", But...

somebody else said it...broke-back mtn!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

The average mental age of Canucks fans must be in the neighborhood of eight years and seven months.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

You have to live in your parents' basement and have no girlfriends to be on another team's site trolling all day.   Either that or several trailer parks around Vancouver finally got wifi.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: 'Nucks Laugh at "The Jacket", But...:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins[/QUOTE]

my my, now aren't you a clever little lobstah............now try jumping into a nice 4 gallon pot of boiling water.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

"The Jacket"  rules!

GR8 story.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeeeeaaaahhhh.......thats REAAAAALLLLLLLY cheesy right there.  Im mean seriously!?  They called "the jacket" pee-wee!?  WOW!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Here's my reply to the "Your Call" section of the TSN story where Bieksa called the jacket a pee-wee motivational tactic:

They should hand out a Summer's Eve feminine hygiene product to the player who most exemplifies the Canucks' team philosophy after every game.
    --------------------------
    TSN didn't post it any of the half dozen times I tried to post it.  Go figure.  It's a shame.  I think that a doush (sp for censor) is the perfect symbol of the Canucks team creedo.  It apparently goes right through the coaching staff to the GM and ownership as well. 

Look at the team logo.  The ownership group is called Orca Bay, so the team needs a logo with a picture of an orca  on it that looks like it was drawn by a fourth grader?  Douchey.  That would be like Jeremy Jacobs insisting that the outline of the state of Delaware be incorporated into the Bruins team logo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The difference between the B's and Nuckers is that the Bs have a long and proud tradition and represent the essence of good hard hitting old time hockey. Like Eddie Shore!
    In contrast the Moby D*cks represent the new style of spoiled wuss *ss  cheater who cry and dive like p*ssy soccer players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: 'Nucks Laugh at "The Jacket", But...:
    [QUOTE]Here's my reply to the "Your Call" section of the TSN story where Bieksa called the jacket a pee-wee motivational tactic: They should hand out a Summer's Eve feminine hygiene product to the player who most exemplifies the Canucks' team philosophy after every game. -------------------------- TSN didn't post it any of the half dozen times I tried to post it.  Go figure.  It's a shame.  I think that a doush (sp for censor) is the perfect symbol of the Canucks team creedo.  It apparently goes right through the coaching staff to the GM and ownership as well.  Look at the team logo.  The ownership group is called Orca Bay, so the team needs a logo with a picture of an orca  on it that looks like it was drawn by a fourth grader?  Douchey.  That would be like Jeremy Jacobs insisting that the outline of the state of Delaware be incorporated into the Bruins team logo.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

TSN are really strict. They didn't post my comment on the Rome non-apology story just because I wrote 'Aaron Rome is complete tool'. Go figure.