OK Bruins just beat the leafs tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

OK Bruins just beat the leafs tonight!

The Bruins need to beat the Leafs and Buffalo to beat Mtl. The pesty Habs are like flies around dog doo doo they just hang around fly away and come back hang around. I am getting tired watching the Montreal flies hanging around my dog S@#%T. Should be good gm. tonight the Leaf's players are scared about all the trades and Boston is peed off with Detroit outcome. I expect the Bruins too come out hard and hitting. The Buff and Habs gm. should be play-off thriller hockey.

Hockey is great when players are fighting for their jobs and teams making the last shot for play-off position. Thank God for a remote and lazy boy chair.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: OK Bruins just beat the leafs tonight!

I could see them coming out and spanking the Leafs in every aspect of the game.  I can see them winning by 3 goals and some physical fun is very possible when these 2 teams play.  we all know that the Bs play their best when they are involved in a physical game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Bruins should beat the Leafs easy.  I'm thinking 4-0.  Leafs can't score.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

The B's will come out much like the Dallas/Montreal games. Crowd will be into the game seeing as Kessel will be in town. 4-0 5-1.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Must win in regulation tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I don't care about the score - a clean sheet for Thomas would be nice, though.  Play like you mean it.  Play tough.  Don't give the Leafs anything.  Same thing versus NYI and Ottawa.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Our defense has been terrible of late... I hope they get their act together tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

After the first period looks like it maybe a bigger challenge than it seemed ...Bruins not playing well at all...so far playing down to Leafs level and that is usually a bad sign..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Looks like TT owed Kessle a favour, nice rebound!

Has anyone seen Wheeler our Horton?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bs are flay so far...they have to be physical to have success!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bruins giving away another 2 pts to the Leafs...and TT starting to look more and more like the TT of last year... winning goal scored on the short side...you just cannot give up a goal like that with 1 min to go!!