OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?

52. The B's winning the cup made me feel 32!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

When I get worked up, I'm 16 yrs old ready to take on all comers and rational means to continue to argue my point. When I put things into perspective & think rationally I'm 43. When I play goal (one word Badhab..1 freakin word) I'm 25 yrs old thinking that nobody is too old, or young to stop! Which is why I ended up pulling my groin..AGAIN!.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?:
    [QUOTE]Kelv, I think I read you were from Braintree, I'm class of "79"
    Posted by lostinbaltimore[/QUOTE]

Class of 93, we were the last class of "The Bear"..Ran into him last summer, still looks like he can put up 400lb.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

60, and I still can handle my own physically and sometimes mentally. I like to hike, but skating, well, I admire those who learned at an early age.  I am an outdoor person who has had to work inside all his life, and I absolutely love hockey and good looking women.  The best sport in the world! Hehehe.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]60, and I still can handle my own physically and sometimes mentally. I like to hike, but skating, well, I admire those who learned at an early age.  I am an outdoor person who has had to work inside all his life, and I absolutely love hockey and good looking women.  The best sport in the world! Hehehe.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

In that case isla, if you're ever in Van, you should come out and watch one of my league games. I play with and against some absolute hotties.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : In that case isla, if you're ever in Van, you should come out and watch one of my league games. I play with and against some absolute hotties.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Sealed!!! This is so hard sometimes!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

34....and still skating on any clear pond I can find in the great state o' Maine. Have a little one who just turned 1, and she's been out on the ice a few times (pulled around in a tube, but still counts).

I love the variety of ages, sexes, home towns and hockey experiences y'all bring to the table. Makes for interesting conversation. Slow clap for us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : What do you have fletch..Is there a heir to the throne and the Fletch Estate up there in the Rocky Mountains?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Two girls, and they would be the heirs to a fortune of a bunch of hockey gear, a few bikes, and a half paid off Ford Fusion...

The Fletch estate is a remodeled bungalow on the west side of Denver near the Broncos stadium...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : Two girls, and they would be the heirs to a fortune of a bunch of hockey gear, a few bikes, and a half paid off Ford Fusion... The Fletch estate is a remodeled bungalow on the west side of Denver near the Broncos stadium...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    It still sounds like a palace Fletch. Cheers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I 'm David Krejci years old, soon to be Steven Kampfer and in two years I'll be Rich Peverly.  Been a Bruins fan since I was Bobby Orr and until last year the last time the Bruins won the cup, I was Espo.  Got married when I was Shaun Thorton and I have a son that is Terry O'reilly, and a Daughter that is Tyler Seguin.  I married to the same lovely lady for Andy Brickley years.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

Yaso - Clever!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I 'm David Krejci years old, soon to be Steven Kampfer and in two years I'll be Rich Peverly.  Been a Bruins fan since I was Bobby Orr and until last year the last time the Bruins won the cup, I was Espo.  Got married when I was Shaun Thorton and I have a son that is Terry O'reilly, and a Daughter that is Tyler Seguin.  I married to the same lovely lady for Andy Brickley years.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats good. Definetly the Raycroft/Peeters post of this thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]
    My wife and i do the same thing on our wedding anniversary.Every year when the day comes up i always use a B's number/player to mark the event. Last year was our Dan Paille and this year we'll be celebrating our Don Marcotte. It seemed like just yesterday we celebrated our P.J.Axelsson, wow time flies.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Turned 60 last November -- took to the Bruins almost 50 years ago. Still play both Ice and Roller Hockey (the shifts are getting shorter and shorter). Wish I could say I shared my birth date with some HOF'ers but the best I can do is Erik Cole, Darryl Edestrand and Brad Stuart to name a few.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In Response to OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?:
    [QUOTE]I was saving this for the summer when there's nothing going on, but the all star game is close enough. And now my curiousity has gotten the better of me. It looks to me like this is a pretty old crowd, I think we have 3 over 70 at least. And it looks like near everybody is over 35 with most over 45. I'm 53.  Or if you feel that's too personal, answer the poll.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I turned 63 in December. I've been a B's fan since the middle 1950's...walked to the Garden. McKenzie and Bucyk were my heros. Have not had skates on my feet in 30+ years...arthritic hips...God do I miss skating. Brain says I still can...body just laughs and says fuggeddaboudit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

In Response to OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you?:
    [QUOTE]I was saving this for the summer when there's nothing going on, but the all star game is close enough. And now my curiousity has gotten the better of me. It looks to me like this is a pretty old crowd, I think we have 3 over 70 at least. And it looks like near everybody is over 35 with most over 45. I'm 53.  Or if you feel that's too personal, answer the poll.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : Class of 93, we were the last class of "The Bear"..Ran into him last summer, still looks like he can put up 400lb.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Too funny my mom went to school with the bear. I hung around with his youngest cub Boo Boo bear, used to sleep over his house in the 70's. When he was the "BEAR".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to OK, how old are you? No, really, how old are you? : I turned 63 in December. I've been a B's fan since the middle 1950's...walked to the Garden. McKenzie and Bucyk were my heros. Have not had skates on my feet in 30+ years...arthritic hips...God do I miss skating. Brain says I still can...body just laughs and says fuggeddaboudit.
    Posted by gaaucoin[/QUOTE]

Too funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Who is "BEAR"?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

High School Principal,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

32. There are some great insights on this board. Like someone said earlier, I read much more than I post.

I've played hockey since I was 6 and starting skating at 2.

Fletch. Bike crash in Colorado?  In 07 I had a bad crash (mountain bike), 10% grade straight to my face, I'll spare you the gory details. I hope you feel better soon, it's a tough thing to ache like that constantly.  Good luck!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Been a while, eh guys? I'm 18. Definitely one of the youngest here. That is, when I decide to post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just hit 49. Still trying to figure out where the time went.......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

71 Mostly due to medical advances. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

CENT'ANNI, Pinewarmer! 29 years to go.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]71 Mostly due to medical advances. 
    Posted by PINEwarmer[/QUOTE]

priceless.