ok so then

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

ok so then

Alot of great responses to my earlier post of how the Bs lost to the penguins so with another back to back game ending in pittsburg again, do you rest a few players ? and be ready for sundays dame to show the penguins who the beast in the east really is ? Thinking about it now and after reading all the great respeonses, fatigue and the flu likely was the culprit in that loss so me thinks a saturday off for  3 or 4 players is a good idea, not sure how the call up can work or how many your allowed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: ok so then

Start with wanting the puck more than the oppostion, and doing what ever it takes to get it.

I read somewhere that's important

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Start with wanting the puck more than the oppostion, and doing what ever it takes to get it.

I read somewhere that's important

LOL i just read that here :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Only difference I'd do is play Khudo on Saturday, Rask on Sunday. This time Pitts will be playing their 3rd game in 4 days as well, so fatigue should be more of an equalizer this time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Back to back with Washington and Pittsburgh. Interesting scheduling based on TV and the new NBC contract. Peter and Claude are under the gun with both McQ and Kelly out. Kreji's line could provide a big lift if they played as well as Lucic complains. What can be expected of Johnson who hasn't played ?? Isn't Krug, who is playing regularly, and quite well, a better choice ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

play 61 Minutes PER GAME BOYS!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So you want them to lose in the second minute of OT?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

110% would be 66 mins that would be a loss in 2nd round of shootout

Sit Pando Thorn Caron and rest them for their extra mins against Pens

AJ for McQ and PJ for Kelly

Oh what the heck rest the Berg line they were not up to par the last game.

Bring up Whit for faceoff specialty, Bobby Robby because Pit loves to fight so much.

Trading Looch for Perry won't work he is suspended as is Soder.

I guess just mail in the loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Only difference I'd do is play Khudo on Saturday, Rask on Sunday. This time Pitts will be playing their 3rd game in 4 days as well, so fatigue should be more of an equalizer this time.

^Boom, that's the key.  Effort is inversely proportional to fatigue.  All the " go get em's" in the world mean nothing if players are gassed.  That's what happened in the 3rd the other night.  Hopefully this time they get a 60-minute effort, a little sharper goaltending, and the Pens are the ones falling apart with 5 minutes left.

Feel like I've been agreeing with red too much recently.  Say something dumb.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So you want them to lose in the second minute of OT?

lol....as long as they put in a 101% effort.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Fletcher1 and Red on the front burner agreeing ? lol whats brewing here ? ( bruing)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Capitals beat Rask last time they played so that might be a good move.

Khudobin made it unequal in Pittsburgh ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I am trying to figure out why a mid season game where both teams will be tired is so important to some fans.  It would be nice to see the Bruins win but if they lose it means very little.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I am trying to figure out why a mid season game where both teams will be tired is so important to some fans.  It would be nice to see the Bruins win but if they lose it means very little.

If they lost 4-2 after Pittsburgh scored the first goal, most would agree with you.  Because they lost the lead in the third, it's heart attack central here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Why is it I always see a different point of view being a different point of view! Guess I am naive.  The Bs did well against the Pens the oher night.  If Pittsburgh gets ahead by two goals on Sunday , me thinks the outcome will not be a come back by the Bs.  Tighter defense yes.  Horton and Lucic hitting in the Garden, yes.  Rask in net, no doubt.  

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Fletcher1 and Red on the front burner agreeing ? lol whats brewing here ? ( bruing)