OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Look who's back. It's Mr. I can't Keep My Word.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Look who's back. It's Mr. I can't Keep My Word.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LOL dez you can't take it one someone doesn't see things the same way you do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Why is everyone trying to convince Stanley to change his mind?  This is his long dark journey.  I say cash in and let him stew it out.  I love the idea that he has a choice between rooting against the Bruins in the hope of collecting the $100 he'll owe me, the $100 he'll owe red...or being "the biggest Bruins fan in Canada".

But then I am the devil.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yea put me down fur a Benjamin too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction)": [QUOTE]                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Look who's back. It's Mr. I can't Keep My Word. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] I came back just for you dezaruchi...and will wait for your excuses when the season ends.. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm a little annoyed Stanley as I've made a number of posts in response to you here, including calling you on your bet, at your odds, yet you've ignored me.

So how about it - a Bruins playoff ticket coming my way, and if they don't make the playoffs, I'll pay you $7,500 CDN. You're the one who made the challenge. You're so conficent, then back it up. I will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

OMG Stanley, now your just being a sillypants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hasn't responded to me either, red.  Some people like to talk about stakes as though they're serious convinced of something, but they don't really mean it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction):
    [QUOTE]I'm a little annoyed Stanley as I've made a number of posts in response to you here, including calling you on your bet, at your odds, yet you've ignored me. So how about it - a Bruins playoff ticket coming my way, and if they don't make the playoffs, I'll pay you $7,500 CDN. You're the one who made the challenge. You're so conficent, then back it up. I will.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

He and his agent are too busy getting that $50 prediction offer raised from BDC. No time to reply to us "little people".

How the mighty have fallen . From potential Bruins Asst. GM to prognosticator on a message board.

Move over milkzor do you have room for Stanley under that highway overpass ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a little annoyed Stanley as I've made a number of posts in response to you here, including calling you on your bet, at your odds, yet you've ignored me. So how about it - a Bruins playoff ticket coming my way, and if they don't make the playoffs, I'll pay you $7,500 CDN. You're the one who made the challenge. You're so conficent, then back it up. I will.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    red I have too much respect for you and I wouldnt want to take $7500 away from you ..after all you are a Bruins fan like me and a BW's fan as well , and why would I want to take $$ From a fellow Canadian Bruins fan ???...tonight is one of the 2 games I gave to the BRUINS to win ...if they miss drop this one to the Panthers they will only get one more win till the end of the season  ....We are in such a bad shape , we have to play with injured players in the line up (Bergeron, Thomas) ....the more we play games the more I believe deeply in my prediction but I would be so happy if the BRUINS would prove me wrong ....In my heart I say Here we go BRUINS here we go ! ! !    But in realty I say to myself ..oh well we might as well keep losing and get a better draft pick , what the heck are we going to look like in the playoffs with players like Turco, Rolston, Whitfield, MacDermid, TT (hip problems) ...and without Nathan, Pev and the others ...I dont want to see my team getting beat up on Ntl TV ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : red I have too much respect for you and I wouldnt want to take $7500 away from you ..
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You do realize this type of idiotic spewing is why noone can stand you anymore, right? This is the response of a teenager or a demented person.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley, you realize Turco won't be playing for us in the playoffs right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, you realize Turco won't be playing for us in the playoffs right?
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know...Thank God ..I didnt make that prediction to make ennemies among the BRUINS fans ...we all have one common passion and its the Boston Bruins ..I think that people that come on this board are passionate about the game and are all BRUINS fans ..I made that prediction before the TB vs BRUINS game cause thats how I see the season ending ..tonight is one of the 2 games I think the Bruins can win before this season ends...lets hope they dont drop it cause it could become even worst than the worst scenario I've imagined...I see the B's winning 3-2 tonight in OT or SO ....lets keep our fingers crossed....but again with the injuries situation and the goalies situation (Rask + Khudobin out ...oldies Turco (terrible) and TT (hip problems) ...I really dont see how the BRUINS could make the playoffs ....really sorry and really sad about it ...and please guys dont kill the messanger...I am just there to warn you about whats coming ...and again look at it on the positive side ....(a better draft pick)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 is scrapped)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : red I have too much respect for you and I wouldnt want to take $7500 away from you ..after all you are a Bruins fan like me and a BW's fan as well , and why would I want to take $$ From a fellow Canadian Bruins fan ???...tonight is one of the 2 games I gave to the BRUINS to win ...if they miss drop this one to the Panthers they will only get one more win till the end of the season  ....We are in such a bad shape , we have to play with injured players in the line up (Bergeron, Thomas) ....the more we play games the more I believe deeply in my prediction but I would be so happy if the BRUINS would prove me wrong ....In my heart I say Here we go BRUINS here we go ! ! !    But in realty I say to myself ..oh well we might as well keep losing and get a better draft pick , what the heck are we going to look like in the playoffs with players like Turco, Rolston, Whitfield, MacDermid, TT (hip problems) ...and without Nathan, Pev and the others ...I dont want to see my team getting beat up on Ntl TV .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...no comments)

... I give up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Hasn't responded to me either, red.  Some people like to talk about stakes as though they're serious convinced of something, but they don't really mean it.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Then they shouldn't be tossing out stakes Book - it's chickens#it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Then they shouldn't be tossing out stakes Book - it's chickens#it.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Red, the guy's got no concept of shame. What can you do? Cheers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : Then they shouldn't be tossing out stakes Book - it's chickens#it.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red...you and dezaruchi are among my favorite Bruins fans ...I love u guys ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Since you said you wouldn't post again till the draft, you've posted more than ever Stanley. Did you hit your head ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG...it takes guts but here it is : My biggest prediction ever (1st & only one to risk such a prediction) : red...you and dezaruchi are among my favorite Bruins fans ...I love u guys ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012 ...scrapped)

Then stop acting like a doofus.

It's not about your prediction that the Bruins will miss the playoffs (which I completely disagree with). It's about your other behaviour as of late - being so adamant about your prediction and acting as if you have a prescient knowledge of that which the rest of us lack; about offering a wager then backing out when called on it; about saying you were going to stop posting, and then continuing to do so without owning up to the fact that you at the very least changed your mind.

You can believe what you want to believe, and we can disagree, but stop being a twit about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stanley, your fast approaching troll status.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

It still irks me that you call it a risk to predict the Bruins miss the playoffs. What exactly are you risking? There's no risk. There's only reward of being right or of the Bruins making the playoffs because you're a Bruins fan.

You took a risk when you predicted them to win the Stanley Cup. The risk is that they don't win and we are disappointed.

A risk implies a downside otherwise its not a risk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Wow, I have to admit I would consider taking that bet

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Guys, it's Stanley.  He's passionate.  He's a bit over the top.  It's who he is.  He surely isn't a bad guy, a doofus, or a troll.  He's been with us for a long time. 

Why don't you all lay off him?

You want to flex you big internet muscles?  Come at me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, it's Stanley.  He's passionate.  He's a bit over the top.  It's who he is.  He surely isn't a bad guy, a doofus, or a troll.  He's been with us for a long time.  Why don't you all lay off him? You want to flex you big internet muscles?  Come at me.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Because, believe it or not, you're not as annoying as Stanley.
    Actually, I used to think Stanley was just a harmless mental patient, with supervised access to a computer, but I'm beginning to think he is the best troll this board has ever seen.
    I believe we have all been fooled by a great con artist.
    Saying outrageous things to stir people up. Never getting into serious debate about hockey. Repeating the same old nonsense, no matter how many people refute his facts.
    I'm just saying, If it looks, and sounds like a duck...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, it's Stanley.  He's passionate.  He's a bit over the top.  It's who he is.  He surely isn't a bad guy, a doofus, or a troll.  He's been with us for a long time.  Why don't you all lay off him? You want to flex you big internet muscles?  Come at me.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to help him NAS, I get the feeling we'll be trying to talk him down from a tower very shortly.

Stanley, don't give up on them, still some games left, lets see some positve predictions.