One more deal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

One more deal.

Would love to see PC pull off one more deal and aqquire Chris Neil.For this team to go far in the playoffs the fourth line is going to have to produce a couple of big goals. As improved as Shawn Thornton is this year Neil has more touch.Love to see a fouth line of Recchi-Campbell-Neil.

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchand-Bergeron-Ryder
    Peverley-Kelly-Seguin
    Recchi-Campbell-Neil

Would like to see Seguin get more playing time. Too good of an offensive player to be watching from the press box during the playoffs. A rookie,especially one with his skill set who gets ample time in the playoffs reaps the benefits of playoff experience. Time to loosen the leash on him now. In my opinion, his progression would be expedited should he be awarded this oppurtunity. As rough, and tight as hockey is come playoff time the fact of the matter is you still need to score more goals than the other team.I can't see why you would bench him and play Thornton and Paille come playoff time. To me it makes no sense for now and the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: One more deal.

I think we have enough depth and toughness...that is, if Lucic decides to take off his panties of late....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

the only thing i ever liked about neil was seeing his face covered in blood after he fought lucic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Thornton>Neil

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: One more deal.:
    [QUOTE]Thornton />Neil
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Agree 100% without even taking Thorntons' cup ring into account.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I like Neil.  But its the same situation as Clarkson.  No room.  If they add a 4th liner I would hope they find a guy that can add an element that helps us win games.  I have no issue sitting Thorton if we can grab a guy who can play...
    How about Shannon over Neil.  Shannon has speed and works his bag off. Someone like that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shannon would be a nice add..i was leaning toward neil cause he'll keep people honest too.If things get out of hand,nice to have him around..

Thornton=Neil....doubt that one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

If Cj decides to roll 5 lines, then sure go after another plugger on the 4th, Neil will not make us better as neither does Thorn.

I bash Thorn a lot because he has no talent and not a great skater, which is all true.  I know Cj keeps him up because he can turn to him no matter when and when he does, Thorn jumps over the boards and gives his all every shift, I just wish he had some talent to go with his heart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]I think we have enough depth and toughness...that is, if Lucic decides to take off his panties of late....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Have him score or have him fight? You choose... I like the scoring, although I miss the fighting. He's too important now to drop the gloves on a regular basis.

Can't risk the broken pinkies!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

First time poster from a Bruin's fan from Canada. Hello all! Let's not keep adding - players to our team. They're - players for a reason and we need to get away from the excuse that they play on a bad team. - players are the reason a team turns into a bad one along with the system imposed. If they are spread out within CJ's system (love it or hate it) our + players can compensate for them. What about Jarkko?

CHRIS NEIL           59   3 9    12     -11

SHAWN THORNTON 59    8    7     15      6

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]First time poster from a Bruin's fan from Canada. Hello all! Let's not keep adding - players to our team. They're - players for a reason and we need to get away from the excuse that they play on a bad team. - players are the reason a team turns into a bad one along with the system imposed. If they are spread out within CJ's system (love it or hate it) our + players can compensate for them. What about  Jarkko? CHRIS NEIL           59   3 9    12     -11 SHAWN THORNTON 59    8    7     15      6
    Posted by Dark&GoldMatter[/QUOTE]

Good first post! Glad to have you and I hope you've put an end to this silly debate!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Jaarko was already dealt

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One more deal. : Have him score or have him fight? You choose... I like the scoring, although I miss the fighting. He's too important now to drop the gloves on a regular basis. Can't risk the broken pinkies!
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive ex. Neely, Shanahan, Tocchet etc. etc. etc.

It is the opponents fear of getting their butts kicked that gives players like these the extra room on the ice they need to score. Every once in a while they forget and have to be reminded.