One-on-one battles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

One-on-one battles

Lucic and Horton, two big guys, behind the net Ducks net with Getzlaf and somebody else and the Ducks come out with it. Wheeler and Bergeron versus Saku Koivu for crying out loud and Koivu takes it away. Savard and Seguin vs Lupal(sp) and Lupal dumps it out. Perry goes in for the third shorthanded bid on the same PP and Ryder could have easily smashed him and prevented a shot. Instead Ryder just musses Perry's hair with a forearm and then falls down.

They can fire the coach, acquire a puck moving defenseman, change goalies whatever but if they cannot win one-on-one battles they will get the same results they are getting now. They have been outworked yet again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: One-on-one battles

SHHH! You're not allowed to say negative things about the B's! You don't wanna be considered a whiner with the rest of us. It's only Dec nifty. Everything Bruins is in rose colored glasses. Nothing wrong with this team. Comon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

In Response to Re: One-on-one battles:
    [QUOTE]SHHH! You're not allowed to say negative things about the B's! You don't wanna be considered a whiner with the rest of us. It's only Dec nifty. Everything Bruins is in rose colored glasses. Nothing wrong with this team. Comon!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

SHH... Your gonna get accused of aiding and abetting!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

CpIn Response to Re: One-on-one battles:
    [QUOTE]SHHH! You're not allowed to say negative things about the B's! You don't wanna be considered a whiner with the rest of us. It's only Dec nifty. Everything Bruins is in rose colored glasses. Nothing wrong with this team. Comon!

Come on 38, that's not the case.  You have to agree that the people who have typing heart attacks every time the B's lose tend to get a bit overbearing.  Follow that with people who still find time to cry up a storm when they win because they are unhappy with the way they won, and really, enough is enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

DOH!!Sealed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

No NAS that is the case! NOBODY is allowed to be upset with this team! If I was a season ticket holder I'd be more than furious with this....FIASCO! It's inexcusable to show up nite after nite & play 10-20 mins a nite! I have paid $1000's of dollars for Bruins paraphernalia for my Shrine & this is a complete & total outrage! I DON'T CARE WHO CALLS ME A WHINER & I DON'T GIVE RATS BEHIND WHAT MONTH IT IS EITHER! Something has to done as soon as the Christmas break is done! THIS IS MY FREAKIN HEART ATTACK! OK ENOUGH!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

LOL  Good stuff.  I know I am not happy about the current play, but I don't really spend too much time repeating myself over and over and over again...when it will make no difference at all.

I have no issue with people being upset.  It just gets to be a bit ridiculous when we're buried with 15 "Fire Julien" threads, 20 "Trade Chara" threads and 30 "PMD" threads.

And that's after a win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well sometimes we "repeaters" which can go with my whining is caused by a real simple word NAS....HOPE! Yea I know it's stupid, but that's the reason I do it! I HOPE if I bi7ch enough things will get better! Are you a parent? The same reason you repeat yourself to kids is you keep HOPING they'll finally get it! This team obviously doesn't GET IT, or management doesn't get it! 
     Cam Neely in my mind will be just a figurehead with his Prez position. There's NO WAY ANYBODY will make me believe that Cam Neely would live with this medocity! If PC doesn't make a huge trade, or fire Claude the fraud. It means Cam has no pull whatsoever!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]NAS when Cam got the Prez job. You came on here & said it was a figurehead title!

I certainly did not say anything like that.  Do a little research before you make claims like that about me, sir.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ok I edited it. My apologies! And I did dig deeper & found out that you & another poster were having a dispute about whether Cam was just hired to watch PC's every move & nothing else. The orginal poster put about the figure head. Sorry NAS I should've checked my sources better. I was just hot under collar & got my messages mixed up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Those who claim that it's only December and there is nothing wrong are not being positive. They are in denial. Positivity is realizing there is a problem and being confident you can fix it. I hope Chiarelli or Neely is positive. How many more shutouts at home will we have to suffer watching?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Well sometimes we "repeaters" which can go with my whining is caused by a real simple word NAS....HOPE! Yea I know it's stupid, but that's the reason I do it! I HOPE if I bi7ch enough things will get better! Are you a parent? The same reason you repeat yourself to kids is you keep HOPING they'll finally get it! This team obviously doesn't GET IT, or management doesn't get it!   Cam Neely in my mind will be just a figurehead with his Prez position. There's NO WAY ANYBODY will make me believe that Cam Neely would live with this medocity! If PC doesn't make a huge trade, or fire Claude the fraud. It means Cam has no pull whatsoever!

our frustration is not without merit!! i agree nitemare , totally !!