One word Description for the Bruins Power Play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

One word Description for the Bruins Power Play

I dont know about the other true-blue fans out there, but I am so totally disgusted with the Bruins lack of effort, skill and compete on the power play... Almost 2 full seasons now.

How about we come up with some names to describe the PP (Or lack thereof)... I need to blow off some steam!

The words to describe their PP that I use most often when watching:

PUTRID & ENEMIC.....

Any others out there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play

Yea.  Defending Stanley Cup Champs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play:
    [QUOTE]Yea.  Defending Stanley Cup Champs.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm happy they won the cup, was great no question.  But one thing for sure, their PP was not the reason!  1st round, we didnt even get one goal in a 7 game series....   Are you trying to say that you like our power play?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Pathetic, sucks, i could go on and on

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

This fuc.king team sucks, plain and simple. I hope they miss the playoffs and fire everyone. Fuc.king garbage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No.  I'm saying they played well enough to win but didn't.  It happens. It's March 3rd and they have 20 games to get the new guys assimilated and figure out who their top 6 D will be.  They have key injuries but I expect both Horton and Pevs to come back and work their way back into the line up.

They only need to play .500 hockey to reach 100 points.  I'll take it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]No.  I'm saying they played well enough to win but didn't.  It happens. It's March 3rd and they have 20 games to get the new guys assimilated and figure out who their top 6 D will be.  They have key injuries but I expect both Horton and Pevs to come back and work their way back into the line up. They only need to play .500 hockey to reach 100 points.  I'll take it.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

OK, now I can handle that... perhaps we just need to get some key players back in the line-up.  Horton and Pevs will go a long way towards improving the line-up and reducing the playing time of #67.  I am worried, however, if they dont turn this around soon, this lack-lustre style of play will become habit-forming.... I hope they figure out how to turn this around soon before I punch a hole in my TV......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play : OK, now I can handle that... perhaps we just need to get some key players back in the line-up.  Horton and Pevs will go a long way towards improving the line-up and reducing the playing time of #67.  I am worried, however, if they dont turn this around soon, this lack-lustre style of play will become habit-forming.... I hope they figure out how to turn this around soon before I punch a hole in my TV......
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]
    The PP actually had some good looks early. It just seemed like they fell back into the same bad habits after the Lucic goal. #67 should never be on the PP. I'd rather play Kelly even since he's far more likely to hold onto the puck until he can make a good play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I thought Marchand also played poorly on the PP.  He gave up the puck 3 or 4 times, with soft play.  I agree 100%, Pouliot does not belong on Power Play.  Actually he does not belong on 2nd or 3rd line.

He is strictly a 4th liner in my opinion.  Any more play than that and it hurts our team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

One word...Corvo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

LAZY

@ thefly - As bad as Corvo has played this season, PP hasn't been the area where I think he's struggled that much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]One word...Corvo.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Wrong...Kaberle couldnt fix it, multiple line combinations, hardest shot in the NHL and it still doesn't work. What does that tell you? The coach who is in charge of the power play needs to be relieved of his duties, it's been well over a year now..

Absolute refusal to work the puck down below the circles and to go to the net.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In response to "Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play : The PP actually had some good looks early. It just seemed like they fell back into the same bad habits after the Lucic goal. #67 should never be on the PP. I'd rather play Kelly even since he's far more likely to hold onto the puck until he can make a good play. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] #67 should not be a Boston Bruin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In response to "Re: One word Description for the Bruins Power Play": [QUOTE]I thought Marchand also played poorly on the PP.  He gave up the puck 3 or 4 times, with soft play.  I agree 100%, Pouliot does not belong on Power Play.  Actually he does not belong on 2nd or 3rd line. He is strictly a 4th liner in my opinion.  Any more play than that and it hurts our team. Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE] I agree, marchand was horrible with the turnovers today, poor effort

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup Kel right on target with that remark!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Laughable! I'm not sure what Torts was so upset about on the delay of game call, doesn't he know his apponents strengths and weaknesses? If I were him I would have be clammoring for the call against my team...the Bruins PP is an absolute joke!! Perhaps the Bruins mgt can petition the league to add in the option to decline penalities...they would be better off declining penalties.

Happy to have under 100 posts!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Two words...bathroom break!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One word? 

Chowder

LOLOLOLOL