OOOPPSSSS all of a sudden KHUDO is good ?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zebep57. Show zebep57's posts

Re: OOOPPSSSS all of a sudden KHUDO is good ?????

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

There's "Khudobin is a good goalie" and there's "OMG, KHUDO will be the NO.1 by the end of the season, he's just so dreeeeaaaamy!"

Today, he was a good goalie.  He made the saves.  Good for him.  But Rask is playing tomorrow because he's the #1 goalie and you want him in net against the second best team in the conference.

LoL good one

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

There's "Khudobin is a good goalie" and there's "OMG, KHUDO will be the NO.1 by the end of the season, he's just so dreeeeaaaamy!"

Today, he was a good goalie.  He made the saves.  Good for him.  But Rask is playing tomorrow because he's the #1 goalie and you want him in net against the second best team in the conference.

Exactly right, and this is what is so annoying about Stanley that people wish he would just go away.

Most everybody here thinks Khudo is good!  We should like him.  He's looked good and is doing his job.  Maybe he'll get even better.  But he's rightfully a backup goalie at the moment, and to pollute the board after every Khudo start with idiotic reactions is totally self serving and aggravating.  The Bruins gave Khudo the start against a losing team so that Rask could do the heavy lifting today against the Pens, for God's sake

Stanley, focus a little more on the Bruins and less on yourself.  These posts are all about promoting yourself and saying "look at me everyone!"  We're here to talk about the Bruins, not you and your childish predictions. Sorry, but this nonsense has gone on long enough.  

Everything above is already obvious and redundant to 95% of the people here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zebep57. Show zebep57's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Exactly right, and this is what is so annoying about Stanley that people wish he would just go away.

Most everybody here thinks Khudo is good!  We should like him.  He's looked good and is doing his job.  Maybe he'll get even better.  But he's rightfully a backup goalie at the moment, and to pollute the board after every Khudo start with idiotic reactions is totally self serving and aggravating.  The Bruins gave Khudo the start against a losing team so that Rask could do the heavy lifting today against the Pens, for God's sake

Stanley, focus a little more on the Bruins and less on yourself.  These posts are all about promoting yourself and saying "look at me everyone!"  We're here to talk about the Bruins, not you and your childish predictions. Sorry, but this nonsense has gone on long enough.  

^^^^
    This        Take note Stanley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to zebep57's comment:

^^^^

Yep ...talk about the Pens ...Rask faced thm twice and the B's end up with 0 points out of 4 ...wonder if Khudo coud have done worst ????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to zebep57's comment:

^^^^

Yep ...talk about the Pens ...Rask faced thm twice and the B's end up with 0 points out of 4 ...wonder if Khudo coud have done worst ????

He did, they were up 2-0 with 5 minutes left and lost 3-2 on Tuesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

kelv already answered this, but seriously, you don't remember what happened last week?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I don't understand why Stanley doesn't have more faith in Rask instead of pushing Khudobin.  Rask entered the season as the number 1 and is gonna remain so for the forseable future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

kelv already answered this, but seriously, you don't remember what happened last week?

But fletch" khud Stanley have been right"? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I don't understand why Stanley doesn't have more faith in Rask instead of pushing Khudobin.  Rask entered the season as the number 1 and is gonna remain so for the forseable future.

because stanley is terrible at evaluating hockey players. he thinks blake wheeler is a power forward. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley. If you Khud just go ahead and disappear... That'd be great. Thanks.

But seriously, what is your deal with coming on after Khudo has a good game and saying we were all wrong and that he really is a good goalie? It's never been debated if we thought he was good. Whether or not he was BETTER than Rask was the discussion. The answer is and will be for quite awhile, NO. Numbers don't lie. Rask is putting up solid numbers and you can't even fault him on the goals against the Pens. If you made your predictions without stepping on other people or acting high and mighty if you manage to get one correct is why people have started to dislike you. I personally have you on ignore so type whatever you like, but just seeing your thread titles annoys me at this point. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

But seriously, what is your deal with coming on after Khudo has a good game and saying we were all wrong and that he really is a good goalie? It's never been debated if we thought he was good. Whether or not he was BETTER than Rask was the discussion. The answer is and will be for quite awhile, NO. Numbers don't lie. Rask is putting up solid numbers and you can't even fault him on the goals against the Pens. If you made your predictions without stepping on other people or acting high and mighty if you manage to get one correct is why people have started to dislike you. I personally have you on ignore so type whatever you like, but just seeing your thread titles annoys me at this point. 

i blame the second goal on tuukka

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

i blame the second goal on tuukka

Then you don't know hockey too well. The shot deflected off AF's pad and radically changed directions. Tuukka moved to make the save and had to reach back and try to get the deflection, he didn't get all of it. I don't blame him at all. I blame AF for not clearing the rebound.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No.  all of a sudden maybe you realized he's a HORRIBLE goalie