Re: Open letter to Mike "Doc" Emrick
posted at 6/3/2011 3:39 AM EDT
In Response to Re: Open letter to Mike "Doc" Emrick
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Open letter to Mike "Doc" Emrick : Olczyk is also chosen to "do hockeys biggest games". Is it okay if I can't stand him either? How about Pierre? He's always there. I think he's an imp. What about JR? I loved his style on the ice, but in the pressbox, I think he's a dip. Want to know who else I don't like? The Beatles. I also think Megan Fox is gross. More than half of our country chose Obama. I can't stand the guy. Law and Order: SVU has been on forever and wins all kinds of awards. I hate that stupid show.
Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
Pierre is okay.
meghan Fox, a bit overplayed but I wouldnt kick her out of bed.
Beatles, I only listen to country or sportsradio
Obama, I don't vote.
Law And order, SVU ,never seen an episode
JR, says things to get a rise, NHL's versionof Schilling.
Everyone has their opinion, I dont mind Doc, there are worse out there.
I'll throw in some more.
1. Never seen an Indiana Jones movie.
2. I couldnt name six celtics if my life depended on it.
3. I didnt know there was an NBA team in Oklahoma til last week.
4. I often wonder what the heck happened to Boo Berry and Count Chocula.
5. I think Family Guy is the funniest show on TV followed by Curb Your Enthusiasm and East Bound & Down.
6. I've never seen an episode of the Simpsons or the Office...
7. The last Bruins game I did not see was October 2001, Ray Bourque night, my buddy did not record it for me as I was away.
Yet I like Doc Emrick, to each their own.Enjoy the series