Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do

I know that everyone in the Bruins org. visits these bulletin boards just to read my posts.

So listen up.  I'm done buying tickets until you get rid of Claude.

I'm am deathly serious.  I went to the Leafs games this year with the joy of a draft pick coming like a new bike on Christmas morning, you delivered once.

I even bought Panthers tix from your rep when they called.  You were desperate then and I rescued you.

Not any more.

I am serious.  That means I'm not kidding.

Note well: an old fat gluttonous slob such as myself eats and drinks his weight in concessions at each game.

You'll have to eat CJ's contract, but you will break even or make out a little ahead if you get me to come back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do

OK.  10 minutes have gone by and Claude still has his job.

I wonder if the internet is down at Causeway street or something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

In Response to Re: Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do:
    [QUOTE]OK.  10 minutes have gone by and Claude still has his job. I wonder if the internet is down at Causeway street or something.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Yeah he's still there but they have laid off a large percentage of the concessions staff in anticipation of your departure :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do:
    [QUOTE]I know that everyone in the Bruins org. visits these bulletin boards just to read my posts. So listen up.  I'm done buying tickets until you get rid of Claude. I'm am deathly serious.  I went to the Leafs games this year with the joy of a draft pick coming like a new bike on Christmas morning, you delivered once. I even bought Panthers tix from your rep when they called.  You were desperate then and I rescued you. Not any more. I am serious.  That means I'm not kidding. Note well: an old fat gluttonous slob such as myself eats and drinks his weight in concessions at each game. You'll have to eat CJ's contract, but you will break even or make out a little ahead if you get me to come back.

No worries BadHab you will be buying tickets, as Neely will fire CJ and possibly PC if the Bruins lose in Round 1 for sure.  After last night, I have no confidence whatsoever that this team with this coach is going to win this series.  I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.  I am just a pissed off right now as I was last night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Chiarelli too

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

I have to say, part of me wants them to get swept. And then Neely can sweep PC and CJ out the door. I'm sick of their loser mentality and this stupid system. It seems anytime they have the puck they just dump it in. Puck control is a rumor to this team.

And while were at it, take Kreiji, Boychuck, Seidenberg and Kaberle with you. They suck too!

Let's see, do I even have to metion Ryder's name? suck suck suck! At least if Segin was in there I could justify it with he's getting invaluable experience.

Okay... I feel a little better. Where can I go to buy a $15 hot dog for lunch?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

bye badhab

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]I know that everyone in the Bruins org. visits these bulletin boards just to read my posts. So listen up.  I'm done buying tickets until you get rid of Claude. I'm am deathly serious.  I went to the Leafs games this year with the joy of a draft pick coming like a new bike on Christmas morning, you delivered once. I even bought Panthers tix from your rep when they called.  You were desperate then and I rescued you. Not any more. I am serious.  That means I'm not kidding. Note well: an old fat gluttonous slob such as myself eats and drinks his weight in concessions at each game. You'll have to eat CJ's contract, but you will break even or make out a little ahead if you get me to come back.
    ROFL............you have got to be my favorite here Badhab.

P.S.  I really don't think CJ as is bad as you think BUT I do think he is NOT getting the most of this lineup.  He is past his due date, I think the Bruins need a more fiery type coach.
    I still think they pull this one out and should really go on a long playoff run, but if they don't I don't see how CJ survives into next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Chiarelli continues to get a free pass while Claude gets all the grief from fans...What the hell do you expect? They don't have Savard, they have no true goal scorers with Lucic being the best of a group of guys that are just as capable of going scoreless over 7 games than score 2 or 3. The team has several of the same type of players--guys who can skate, playmake, forecheck (not much there), penalty kill, and play to a system. But what they don't have is a guy who will snipe and score on a consistent basis. That was my fear coming into the playoffs--No Neely type, no Stamkos, no Sedins, no Crosby, no Ovechkin type, no reliable goal scorer--although many teams have similar problems..The team was put together by Chiarelli. He may have even softened the team when he got rid of Stuart and Wheeler, acquired Kaberle, Kelly, Peverly, who all are massive failures. The team is a low-scoring squad. The goalie has to outplay the other team's goalie...so far, Price 1, Thomas 0. And even at that, Thomas can't win if his team is shutout, he can only match the shutout. He didn't. Move on to Game 2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

OK Badhab, we do need to see some changes in the Bruins performance. I really chuckle at how some here want to dump Chiarelli because the team does not perform. Once the players are signed, the team becomes the responsibility of the coach. Claude has always had a team that plays defense and wins more than it's share of games, BUT, Montreal fired him, New Jersey fired him even with winning more than losing, ever wonder WHY?? We all recognize that Seguin needs to be stronger, heavier, and tougher. That all comes as he grows. However, he has speed, great hands, good passing skills, great shot, all the attributes necessary to win in the playoffs, but he is riding the pine because Claude is mesmirized by "veterans'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

bogie, get real. Seguin isn't going to jump on the ice and score goals for the B's in his rookie season. He has often been a complete ghost on the ice when he is playing. He's not a wonderkid, and he's not wonder goal scorer. He's no better than Chris Kelly right now. In 2 or 3 years, maybe he becomes the type of player many of you hope he will be, but when that happens, he will be in the regualar lineup...because he will producing. He isn't, so he's not out there. End of Story.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

How would you justify ..firing CJ after a Stanley Cup win ????? 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]bye badhab
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

oh yah?  oh yah?  just you wait.  you will be sorry I'm gone.

you will be up awake all night regretting what you just said.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do : ROFL............you have got to be my favorite here Badhab. P.S.  I really don't think CJ as is bad as you think BUT I do think he is NOT getting the most of this lineup.  He is past his due date, I think the Bruins need a more fiery type coach. I still think they pull this one out and should really go on a long playoff run, but if they don't I don't see how CJ survives into next year.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

You  are right, CJ isn't that bad a coach.

He's a perfect average NHL coach.

He would suffice perfectly fine for about half the clubs in the league.

But you must tolerate 2 things with Claude.
    1) The spring time losing streak that we've seen every year.
    2) Total lack of any ability whatsoever to make an EFFECTIVE change during a game.

He just can't cut it for a playoff team with high hopes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hercules130. Show Hercules130's posts

One thing that I do not understand from the Bruin organization is how they let Julien continue after last year colossal meltdown.

It was really unheard of in major professional sports that a team squandered a 3-point lead in a best-of-seven series. To make matter worse, they lost their last game after leading 3-0.

In any other NHL team, that is simply unacceptable and unforgiven. A cleaning of the house would be in order, not just the head coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do : How would you justify ..firing CJ after a Stanley Cup win ?????  Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley, for them to win a cup it would be in spite of CJ not because of them.

This is really no surprise at all.

We've seen this team have no show games like this before when the  game was important.

Recall the first game of this season?  I was livid at that game as well.

I'm not buying it that it was the players exclusive fault on this one.

As aggressive as Lucic and Horton are I just cannot believe that they were as sedated  as they were without being told to do so.  I cannot believe that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Well, I hope it's you that's gone BadHab, because I like CJ's coaching and that would also mean that the Bruins won this round :)  I think one game into the playoffs is a bit early to judge anything.  On a side note, reading the comments above, people blame PC and CJ, but why to they think Cam Neely is immune?  This is his team too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I sat in Montreal at a Bs game shortly after the Bs traded Bourque.  My wife sat next to Hall Gill's wife having a wonderful conversation.  I was in a state of anger. Guess what, I am still a Bs fan.  All things will pass.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]bogie, get real. Seguin isn't going to jump on the ice and score goals for the B's in his rookie season. He has often been a complete ghost on the ice when he is playing. He's not a wonderkid, and he's not wonder goal scorer. He's no better than Chris Kelly right now. In 2 or 3 years, maybe he becomes the type of player many of you hope he will be, but when that happens, he will be in the regualar lineup...because he will producing. He isn't, so he's not out there. End of Story.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

So Seguin would no way make the power play better if given the chance?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Seguin might be good in there, but this team is not going to make it or not based on Tyler Seguin.  There are a dozen more important players on the Bruins who need to deliver.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Open letter to the Bruins org. Either Claude goes or I do : ROFL............you have got to be my favorite here Badhab. P.S.  I really don't think CJ as is bad as you think BUT I do think he is NOT getting the most of this lineup.  He is past his due date, I think the Bruins need a more fiery type coach. I still think they pull this one out and should really go on a long playoff run, but if they don't I don't see how CJ survives into next year.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

LRH - We've all heard the old saying that a team takes on the personality of their coach.  There has been many instances where the Bruins have played in a subdued, buttoned-down manner much like the usually composed, buttoned-down Mr. Julien.  The club is prone to playing as though they need a fire lit under them from someone who perhaps could wring every drop of energy out of the best roster the Bruins have presented in quite some time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin might be good in there, but this team is not going to make it or not based on Tyler Seguin.  There are a dozen more important players on the Bruins who need to deliver.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

OC - Bang on.  The idea of the Bruins' fortunes resting on an 18 year old is mad and wouldn't speak well for the rest of the club.  The impact players on the team have to start doing exactly that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

A song by scandal and a song by jon waite come to mind.