Ott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Ott

Just saw his interview this morning where he had the nerve to criticize "Dany Heatley's cheapshot"  I had to do a double take when I heard him say the league needs to deal with this stuff immediately.  Really, Steve Ott feels that there is no place for this in hockey?

No doubt it was a cheapshot, but when it comes from a guy like Steve Ott it just makes me laugh a little.

Anyone else see the interview?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Ott

Good article:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/ott-incensed-by-heatleys-cheap-shot/article1944177/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yep good for Dany Healtey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I kinda like Ott. Definately the pot calling the kettle black on this one, but he would be a nice upgrade from Thornton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Ott:
    [QUOTE]I kinda like Ott. Definately the pot calling the kettle black on this one, but he would be a nice upgrade from Thornton.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

The winger with the long stick from rod hockey would also be an upgrade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Ott:
    [QUOTE]Just saw his interview this morning where he had the nerve to criticize "Dany Heatley's cheapshot"  I had to do a double take when I heard him say the league needs to deal with this stuff immediately.  Really, Steve Ott feels that there is no place for this in hockey? No doubt it was a cheapshot, but when it comes from a guy like Steve Ott it just makes me laugh a little. Anyone else see the interview?
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

I saw the play.  If Heatly hit him at all, it was on the shoulder.  Then Ott took a dive to sell it.