over/under

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

over/under

the line right now is 1 day. that would be how long it takes for NAS to start a "skating clown" thread. if thornton plays, and scores or fights, it's a lock. as CT says "take it to the bank". if thorty is out of the lineup, things get interesting- i'd probably take the over. gripping stuff! place your bets 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: over/under

You could start a pretty significant drinking game. Add "chippy campbell" comments or "the sky is falling" statements or any of the the million other things people hammer on all day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

How about, "Pouliot sure falls down alot", i like that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Another favourite poster's description of a player they don't like:

"Pouliot/Rask/Thomas/Krecji/fill-in-name is just horrible."

hor·ri·ble

[hawr-uh-buhl, hor-] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. causing or tending to cause horror; shockingly dreadful: a horrible sight.
    2. extremely unpleasant; deplorable; disgusting: horrible living conditions.

No NHL calibre player should have the label 'horrible' next to his name....except maybe Andre "Red Light" Racicot.

;^)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the under is still good. man i hope thorty plays...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Almost a month of no Thornton threads and BAM........we're right back to where we were. Good call !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thornton does what he does, and Claude loves him. Doesn't matter what we all think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

collect your winnings, if you had the over. i believe it took 3 days and a few hours for NAS to enlighten us all yet again. what irony. the guy left the board because HE couldn't stand to read ANOTHER trade thread. yet it's he who posts the exact same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again. maybe we've got this all wrong, maybe WE should all leave the site for a month because WE ARE TIRED OF READING THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. i'm sure NAS would have willing listeners(probably in agreement) in cactus, communist and null. for the record, i did not welcome him back. he adds very little to this site. most of the time he's putting people down- claiming superiority in some way or fashion. the rest of the time, he's obsessed with shawn thornton. funny how the cyber-bully doesn't like the bruins bully, this goes deeper than we think people.